PDA

View Full Version : Stew Smith

Moderboater
01-19-07, 08:05 AM
I found this on google earlier, and I would like to know if he might actually know what he is talking about since he was a navy seal, and NOT a recon marine.

http://store.stewsmithptclub.com/sixwemacorew.html

Marine84
01-19-07, 09:23 AM
you guys kill me - it's good that you're all motivated and $h!t but, really it would be a wasted $16.95. Probably everything you're doing already to prepare yourself is fine - your body will get no bigger or harder by buying this thing.

Navy Seals are bada$$e$ but the only way you'll get in better fighting shape than the average Marine is to BE a Marine and not be average. Beside bootcamp is MORE mental than physical anyway - exercise your BRAIN!

Moderboater
01-19-07, 09:56 AM
I agree with you, I didn't plan on buying it, I was just curious, I already have plenty of manuals and what not about the marines. Not to mention, I have scanned the forums learning new things everyday. I also agree with what you say about exercising our minds, I do that on a daily basis as well, and I enjoy making my mind and my body hurt lol. My recruiter calls me "Motivating Moderboater" b/c of how at every poolie function, I am always the one helping to motivate people, and at the same time I like to get "motivated" *smoked* on a daily basis.

Moderboater

maverickmarine
01-19-07, 10:08 AM
Yeah, I have to agree. I have said time and time again, just make it through and earn the title, then go become a proven performer, PT like hell, stay mentally tough and then go take indoc. Indoc is comprised of several events but all though most are physical there is the mental aspect of everything you do and you have to just push past it when you want to quit. No matter how hard you've pushed, or how bad you hurt you still have more to give. Also, don't forget indoc. is just a ticket to the good, long, painful, outstanding training to come.