PDA

View Full Version : MP stories

futureMarine418
01-14-07, 06:02 PM
I am planning on joining the Marines in the next year, im going to be an MP. I was wondering if anyone had any good stories about runins with MPs, or if any MPs had any good stories to share. Thank you

:usmc: :flag:

davecerami275
01-14-07, 08:53 PM
as a Marine Military Policeman/Policewoman you will see and hear it all. two of my favorites that still stick out in my mind after 20+ years of being out.

MCAS EL TORO 1985-1987
my partner and i respond to base housing/domestic disturbance. my partner is upstairs talking to the marine,, i am downstairs talking to the wife. i ask her whats going on, why is everbody fighting tonight. she tells me," we been smoking pot and he wants to quit and i want to smoke one more. i tell her to shut up and listen to me real carefully. i read her the miranda warning (her rights). then i ask her if there is any pot in the house. she tells me yes, tells me where it is. he went to the brig at pendelton, the orange county sheriff took custody of her. dumbest thing i ever seen, telling law enforcement we are fighting over dope.

dumba$$ number two- pull over a vehicle, ask the driver for her drivers license, insurance ,registration, and military ID. as she is fumbling for all this she asks me which military ID do you need to see. i ask her how many you have. she says two. ok let me see both of them. come to find out she is married to a active duty marine and a active duty airman (bigamy). HERES YOUR BRACELETS AND YOUR SIGN.

konman1
01-15-07, 01:26 PM
This was at MCB Kaneohe Bay HI, around 1997... I was Patrol Supervisor on the night shift at the time, we had just got in a new batch of Boots from MP School, needless to say my Platoon got 2 of them. We partnered them up with some senior patrolman. One night as the E Club was closing, a couple of over served Jarheads wanted to "practice" some "Line traning" on the club lawn, needless to say, what better time to find out if the Boots packed the proper "gear". They did a good job subduing the individuals, only problem, in all the excitment, all you heard was "HEY, THATS MY HAND ", the Boots cuffed themselvs, not he suspects.
:banana: :marine: :yes:

futureMarine418
01-15-07, 02:21 PM
Another question i have is are MPs liked by other Marines, or is it like cops and civilians? This does not affect weather or not i want to be an MP i am just curious. By the way thoes stories are funny as hell keep them coming.

konman1
01-15-07, 02:47 PM
If there is only one thing you get out of this, REMEMBER THIS... beyond that badge, over those sacred base regs, you are a MARINE first and foremost. Dont ever forget that. The day you do, somebody will remind you. I cant tell you how many times I have seen that, and as a Non- Comissioned Officer in the United States Marine Corps it was my DUTY to "educate" those individuals who put the badge above the Corps.
:marine:

konman1
01-15-07, 02:49 PM
Ohhh, to answer your question, I had friends in all different MOS's from Grunt to Admin. Nobody cares if your an Mp as long as your not a Dick.

Marine84
01-15-07, 03:00 PM
I never had a problem with MPs - any time I ever had a run in with one, I always got out of it AND they always looked out for me coming through the gates at night.

davecerami275
01-15-07, 05:28 PM
This was at MCB Kaneohe Bay HI, around 1997... I was Patrol Supervisor on the night shift at the time, we had just got in a new batch of Boots from MP School, needless to say my Platoon got 2 of them. We partnered them up with some senior patrolman. One night as the E Club was closing, a couple of over served Jarheads wanted to "practice" some "Line traning" on the club lawn, needless to say, what better time to find out if the Boots packed the proper "gear". They did a good job subduing the individuals, only problem, in all the excitment, all you heard was "HEY, THATS MY HAND ", the Boots cuffed themselvs, not he suspects.
:banana: :marine: :yes:

let me guess,,,, you "lost" your handcuff key and you left them handcuffed together for at least 30 minutes while you searched for your "lost" key.

lmao

ggyoung
01-15-07, 05:36 PM
In my 8 years the only MP problem I had was with army mp's. If they knew you were a Marine you were on there sheeet list and you were in for a bad time. army mps are nothing but a bunch of pr++-ks

konman1
01-15-07, 05:49 PM
let me guess,,,, you "lost" your handcuff key and you left them handcuffed together for at least 30 minutes while you searched for your "lost" key.

lmao
That was the perfect opportunity to let them try out the old adapt and overcome :cool:

davecerami275
01-16-07, 09:09 AM
el toro 1984-1987

alarm activation, generals quarters, desk sgt advises all responding units, "this is not a drill." holy hell batman the ****e has hit the fan. within minutes the entire base is shut down, nobody leaves, nobody comes aboard. gates closed ,runways secured. all responding units are doing mach 3 to get to their pre assigned positions. we are locked and loaded,,, something serious has happened and the general has hit the panic button in his quarters. all off duty military policeman are being recalled. we get there set up a outer perimeter and a inner perimeter. someone sees the generals wife outside. they just grab her a$$ and throw her in a patrol car, and hauls a$$ out of the area. not really istening to what she is saying. then we get a call on the radio code 4, all secure. WTF. come to find out the generals wife let her fu/*ing dog out to take a crap, she could not find the little bas*/rd so she hits the panic alarm in her house, because she cannot find her precious little fu**ing dog. yes boys and girls we are military policeman, but that day the entire fu**-ng watch was a bunch of dog catchers for the generals wife. gotta love it. heres your sign MAM!!

Marine Military Policeman fu**ing around.

right outside of el toro there was a large strawberry field, and in that field what would you find, you guessed it, illegal aliens picking the strawberries. the mainside patrol unit would coordinate with the housing patrol unit and both would wonder off base, approach the field from opposite sides and take up a position on opposite corners of the field. then these two smart a$$es would get on the public address system and start saying, "la migra, la migra, la migra" (immigration, immigration, immigration). all the illegals in the fields picking the strawberries, minding their own business, would look up see two police cars with the red lights going and all they hear is la migra. they immediateley think border patrol. and they start hauling a$$ out of there in all directions. at least a hundred illegals running all over each other trying to get the f**k out of dodge.

footnote: i did not participate in any of the la migra "raids", because that would have been totally unprofessional and in violation of at least two dozen orders. lmao

konman1
01-16-07, 11:00 AM
Hey dave this kinda goes with your Boarder jumper story, At K-Bay we had a problem with the locals swimming around one of our parimeter fences to ride the surf, its almost impossible to stop, but you can at least have fun with it, we would wait until they got out of the water to take a dump, sneak up on them and spin my hand cuffs, they jump up pulling up their shorts with s**t all down their legs. You could look forward to getting them at least once a week.

drumcorpssnare
01-16-07, 12:45 PM
konman1- In '75, they had a little more serious problem with the 'locals' at K-Bay. A few hundred Hawaiians gathered at the gate to protest US military "occupation" of their 'sacred burial grounds' at Makapuu Pt.
A bunch of them had weapons, i.e. bats, swords, knives, a few rifles, etc.
The Base CO, Col. Shuford, ordered some 3rd Regt. troops to the gate in full gear...locked and loaded.
I watched from the sidelines, just outside the gate, as the Col. cautioned the Marines not to antagonize the Hawaiians. Then he said, "If they set foot on this base, shoot them."
The crowd broke up a few minutes later.

...the bad news... A couple weeks later, half a dozen Marines were playin' football at Kailua Beach Park. They got jumped by about 20 Hawaiians/Samoans. Sadly, the Marines got bested. All of em in the hospital, hurt bad.

True stuff...
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

konman1
01-16-07, 01:06 PM
Hey drum, Yeah I heard about some of that, the not so funny thing is that I really dont think much has changed, they are just not so vocal about it. You always had to sort of watch your a** when outside the gates. I guess they would rather be speaking Jap.

ggyoung
01-16-07, 01:24 PM
Christmass time at Marine Barrickes Hawthorn Navy Ammo Dump Nev. It was Christmass eve a Marine Pvt. on a post so far out you had to have a lunch just to get there. He calls in a UFO sighting over a high security area. The Sgt. of the gaurd calls the OD the OD calls the base comander, the base comander call NAS Fallon. Nev. Fallon sends 2 jet fighters. Next the Marine Pvt. calls the SOTG and he says," as you were on that UFO, it just was Santa". Now talk about a cover-up. The best thing is they could not do anything to the Marine Pvt. without involing them selfs. Big,big cover up. True story.

drumcorpssnare
01-16-07, 02:06 PM
konman1- Another K-Bay story...Seems there were some so-called Marines who were "rolling" drunken Marines along the road between the gate and mainside. I say "so-called" because true Marines would never perpetrate this on their brother Marines.
Anyway, after a few weeks of this happening, some Force Recon volunteers put on face paint and other como, and hid in the very brush and bushes as the criminals. Caught 'em in the act. Case closed!

Also, rumor had it that some sailor at Pearl had the barracks duty and was bored. So, he wrote in the duty log, "USS Arizona comes up for air." Story was he got some brig time for that.

konman1
01-16-07, 04:33 PM
Aint that somthin, I guess some people dont change even with DI moto. The worst thing that happened when I was there was when a Marine ( and I use that title loosly) killed another Marine and tried to dump his body. All over some broad. I was glad when NCIS got his a**. This was off base, I think in Kailua.

davecerami275
01-18-07, 04:33 PM
when i first arrived at parris island (pmo) a sgt in the pmo training section was helping me check in, took us about a week to do this (no, we were not fu/*ing off). after a vigorious day of checking in he says,"lets go to the rod and gun club" (open ranks club for those interested in hunting and fishing). so we are sitting there drinking beer, hob nobbing with the big wigs. this boot lieutnant says to me, "marine you have your ribbons (good conduct/ meritorious unit citation) on backwards." oh ****e i think,, good fu/*ing move cerami. i look down at my ribbons and they are being worn correctely. "no sir they are correct" was my response. the boot lieutnant says," so youre telling me the sgt major has his in the wrong order then". i look over at the sgt major, start studying his rows of ribbons. his muc and gcm are opposite of mine. i hold my ground, not backing off from this boot lt. a big debate breaks out between the sgt major, master guns diabase (pmo) and a few other officers, and everyone else present. this debate was getting heated. when all was said and done it was agreed upon that my ribbons were correct and the sgt major had his muc and gcm inverted. later on i was standing the main gate and seen the sgt major pulling up. i stopped him and shined my flashlight on his ribbons and said, " just checking to see if you got your ribbons sguared away sgt major". his only reply was, ""Fu/* YOU CERAMI. he hailed a$$ out of there grinning. every time after that when he seen me all he would say is FUKC YOU. whenever i was on the gate and he was coming aboard all he would do is roll up the window, shoot me the bird and keep on going. guess this meant he liked me.

fast forward eight months: i was on the range doing the annual requal. i pass out and start having a severe seizure.( come to find out i have a malignant brain tumor the size of a golf ball in the right temporal lobe) i wake up in the emergency room and the only thing i recall was that i was on the rifle range. i look around and start eyeballing the area for my rifle. i dont see it!!! HOLY ****E. i start raising hell with the corpman,,, sorry dude i am not staying here i am going to find my rifle. i was raising hell with every corpman and doctor in the emergency room i was not staying here,, i am going to find my rifle!!! next thing i hear is a voice behind me saying, " shut the fu*/ up and lay down son before i bust your a$$ to lieutnant. i look over my shoulder and see the sgt major and master guns diabase. the sgt major says, " son i have your rifle and from this moment on i am responsible for it. after the surgery and radiation the doctors told me this type of cancer 5 years life span max. screw you doc,, i am not dying anytime soon, the sgt major or master guns will not give me permission.

SEMPER FI,
Dave Cerami CPL/USMC(ret)

futureMarine418
01-22-07, 04:31 PM
Wow that was a good story. Sorry about the tumor and good luck to you.
If anyone has anymore storys feel free to share.

The1stSgt
01-22-07, 06:28 PM
I was a PFC, had a little better than a year in the Corps, and was in Staging Bn at Camp Pendleton (1964).

We got some liberty and I headed to San Diego with three other Marines. We did some underage drinking and womanizing, ended up down at the 32nd Street ships pier.

One of the Navy ships tied up there was about to get underway the next morning and sailors were steadily reporting back onboard.

Marines MP's provided base security and were checking ID cards and looking for contra ban as individuals move through their guard post.

The other Marines and me were watching the activities (all new to us) when one sailor was stopped by a MP. He must have suspected the sailor had something under his coat and started tapping around his waist with his night stick until he heard a "clank" over his right back pocket. The MP wacked a pint bottle of liquor stuck inside the sailor's pants, breaking it. Luckily, it was in a paper sack containing the broken glass, but the liquor ran down the sailors right leg and on to the ground, puddled around his shoe. The sailor got this sick guilty look on his face. Well, everyone though that was the funniest thing they had seen all night.

Doesn't that qualify as alcohol abuse?

killerinstinct
01-22-07, 06:42 PM
well its always handy to know the traffic clerk. I've said in a post on another thread best times were at the MP bks

davecerami275
01-22-07, 07:21 PM
from 2200 to 0600 (i think) there was a mandatory ID card check on the gates. many, many times i would see a bottle of unopened booze on the front seat. instead of being a dikchead and jacking the marine up i would always tell them, you got a choice marine pull over to the side,, get your opened bottle and dump it out or you can keep it and i can give you a citation for open container in a vehicle. i watched many of bottles get poured out. i always gave them the easy way out,,, but of course there were always a few who did not realize this.

Zulu 36
01-22-07, 07:49 PM
Let's see - an MP story.... <br />
<br />
One night at CamPen, multiple calls from base housing of a family trouble and a woman screaming bloody murder. I made the run (area supervisor) along with the area...

Cpt Bryan
01-22-07, 08:28 PM
I am planning on joining the Marines in the next year, im going to be an MP. I was wondering if anyone had any good stories about runins with MPs, or if any MPs had any good stories to share. Thank you

Ohhh boy, I remember a few run ins with the MPs, that I was unfortunate enough to have back at OCS.
Never got in any trouble though.
-Cpt. Bryan

drumcorpssnare
01-23-07, 01:42 PM
Can't really sugar coat this one....There was a time in the Corps when pot smokin' was pretty common with the young, "dumb" enlisted Marines.
One day, about a dozen guys went out in the middle of a wide open field on base. They sat in a circle; everybody watching everybody's back...while they were smokin'. All of a sudden, two MP pick-ups come screamin' across the lawn, headed right for us. The alarm was sounded! 10 seconds later, the MP's jump out of their trucks, and yell, "Everybody freeze!"
One by one, they searched us all. While they're searchin' us, this one L/Cpl. just starts running his mouth...giving the MP's a hard time. The rest of us stood there, quiet. Us "quiet ones" had been savy enough to dispose of any "evidence" by eating it. But not L/Cpl. Mouthy. He was still runnin' his suck when the MP reached up and took that joint from behind his ear. He went to jail. They let the rest of us go.

davecerami275
02-07-07, 10:10 PM
bump

Sgt Leprechaun
02-10-07, 09:14 AM
I knew MyGySgt Dibiase! Good guy.

cplbrooks
02-10-07, 10:06 AM

MP's - adventures of the Blue Falcon's (lets see if anybody knows what Blue Falcon's are)

davecerami275
02-10-07, 04:45 PM
I knew MyGySgt Dibiase! Good guy.

he damm sure is, mgysgt dibiase would go to hell and back for his Marines.

but the minute you screw up STAND THE FA(K BY,,, YOURE A$$ WAS HIS!!

davecerami275
02-10-07, 05:16 PM
MP's - adventures of the Blue Falcon's (lets see if anybody knows what Blue Falcon's are)

the ones i busted were the ones that beat the crap out of their wife
also busted another Marine that beat his infant child black and blue

always told the drunk drivers "you got a choice, blow in the intoxilizer or start walking, your choice" not my fault i offered him a way out and he failed to realize that.

as noted in previous posts i always busted the stupid ones,, why?? because they are stupid!!!!!

so i ask you cpl brooks as a NCO, you find out one of your Marines has beat his wife/ child. what would cpl brooks do??

one of youre Marines is drunk and getting in a vehicle, you tell him to walk, and his only response is "fa(k you corporal" what would cpl brooks do??

one of your Marines has marijuana in base housing. what would cpl brooks do??

davecerami275
02-10-07, 06:03 PM

real good there cpl brooks. a young impressionable wannabe Marine/ Military Policeman starts this thread and the most you have to offer is Blue Falcons. Real professional,, keep up the good work.

btw: the Marine fa(ked himself way before we rolled up on the scene!!

INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY: look that up in the dictionary and let me know what you come up with

Zulu 36
02-10-07, 07:53 PM
One thing about being an MP: you have a chance of seeing every nasty thing people can do to themselves, or others, as you can as a civilian cop.

Admittedly, seeing some of the more nasty aspects are less likely due to the somewhat higher quality of people in the Corps as compared to civilian life, but I still saw a little of everything as an MP. Just saw much more of it as a civilian cop, except actively chasing illegal aliens.

I saw one murder as an MP (although more happened, I was only at one scene). Lots of car accidents, some fatal. Lots of fights, some domestic, most between drunken Marines. Some pretty bloody. Got punched, kicked, bit. Typical police stuff.

To give a rough approximation of the differences between policing a military base vs a civilian town: MCB Camp Pendleton was 200 square miles with about 70,000 people on board (circa 1977). My old town was 5.2 square miles with about 38,500 residents. Pendleton had probably no more than 1/6 of the crime my civilian PD dealt with.

PMO had well over 150 MPs assigned (including FAPs), my PD had 56 sworn. Access to Pendleton was restricted, access through my town was not and we bordered the busiest police precinct in Detroit. You can do the math there.

Admittedly, a lot of the minor stuff like small fights, drunk and disorderly, etc, were handled by local area guards, or command OODs or duty NCOs instead of cops and were never reported as police events. With those incidents added, I'd say Pendleton would have had more D&D events, both in numbers and percentages. But with a base full of amateur drinkers, it wasn't unexpected.

futureMarine418
02-10-07, 09:08 PM

1.blue falcon- A socially acceptable reference to the acronym 'bf', also known as 'buddy ****'; referring to an action that leads to '****ing over' your 'buddy'. Common in military parlance.

futureMarine418
02-10-07, 09:20 PM
The way i see it MPs are there to help and from what ive heard it is one of the hardest positions in the armed forces and one of the most valuable so the men and women who hold thoes positions deserve the upmost respect especially from there own brothers and sisters. But i guess that not everyone has enough common sence to know that and i feel sorry for thoes individuals.

davecerami275
02-10-07, 10:02 PM
Aint that somthin, I guess some people dont change even with DI moto. The worst thing that happened when I was there was when a Marine ( and I use that title loosly) killed another Marine and tried to dump his body. All over some broad. I was glad when NCIS got his a**. This was off base, I think in Kailua.

well konman i hate to bust your bubble. but by taking that "Marine" into custody you are a blue falcon according to cpl brooks.

wonder what cpl brooks would have done???? called ghost busters??

konman1
02-10-07, 10:13 PM

Let me explain somthing to our MP hopefull, The only Marines who have negative things to say about MPs are ****birds that do not have enough disapline in their bodies to follow the simple Base Regs. The other exception is a simple minded individual who cannot think for himself and is easlly suaded into the thinking like the ****birds he surrounds himself with. Hey Brooks...if insuring the safety of Marines and their families makes me a blue falcon.. so be it. I can live with that. Learn to think for yourself.

konman1
02-10-07, 10:39 PM
Hey Dave... I knew it was only a matter of time. futureMarine418, get used to it buddy, there is a lot of real genius's out there in the Fleet.

cplbrooks
02-10-07, 10:48 PM
Sorry to offend any that might have been. I agree that the function of MP's is necessary and i am sure that you deal with a lot of BS. I still cant help but think about how a member of the Blue Falcons stopped our LAV convoy on our training road march because we were going 5 miles over the speed limit in a remote part of the base. We had to stop for ten minutes while he hassled the Lcpl driving up front. Lets see, i can think of several other things like that. What about hastling the marines at the front gate who are coming back on base in a cab because they have been drinking. I can think of more. Now you tell me if you honestly have never seen this kind of crap happen.

PS Please refrain from calling me a ****bird. I spend a lot of time on here trying to help out Marines and applicants who need answers to their questions during my free time, which isnt much. I have done my time and dont need to prove anything to anybody. I am entitled to my opinions just as you are. Please respect that.

cplbrooks
02-10-07, 11:11 PM
Dave & Konman (strange name for a cop), It isnt a matter of being being stupid, a ****bird or whatever your point is. You just have no experience in the Marine Corps as any MOS other than MP so you dont know how MP's are looked at by other Marines. I cant speak for all Marines either, but in the grunts MP's are known as Blue Falcons for some reason. Maybe you can explain it to me while you are telling us stories about your time in the grunts.

davecerami275
02-11-07, 09:06 AM
cpl brooks,,, i would like to hear your answer in regards to the questions i asked you. simple questions. putting you in our shoes. come on now what would cpl brooks do?? <br />
<br />
<br />
in regards to the...

davecerami275
02-11-07, 09:37 AM
why is the Military Police "hassling" the Marine who is drunk in a taxicab??

guess you never heard the stories of the Marine in the taxicab who BOLTS out of the taxi cab WITHOUT paying his fare (failure to pay a just debt)

while the Military Policeman is "hassling" the Marine he is writing down his name and social security number just in case the Marine decides he wants to screw the taxicab operator

bet you never thought of this did you cpl brooks.

seen it happen many times,, and each and every time i had the Marines name, social security number and taxicab info documented.

then again i guess i was just being a Blue Falcon, because a Marine was trying to screw a taxicab driver over 20 bucks.

Sgt Leprechaun
02-11-07, 11:32 AM
And this, young Jedi warrior, is exactly what happens in the Fleet. Get used to it if you take the MP route.

I've spent over 15 years as a civilian copper, including now working in DoD Law Enforcement at an Army base. That having been said, the MP's I dealt with, when I was on AcDu, I considered friends, for the most part, and even dated one K9 handler. YES, SHE was a female. Just to cut that particular line off at the pass before it gets started. The WM, not the damn dog, either.

And..I got a couple of 1408's at Beaufort, so I weren't no angel.

Never had any issues with MP's at Lejerne, other than the fact there should have been more of em for the size of the base. Not their fault. We took 2 with us in the MSSG in 99, both good guys.

Moving on.....

MP's can be a real PIA at times, esp the young PFC who is badge heavy. One thing I DO disagree with is allowing the 18/19 year olds to do Law Enforcement. I think it should be 21, and IIRC, the Marine Corps once upon a day had that policy. But, that also goes to leadership at the NCO level, IMO. The young PFC/LCpl, like all rookies, has to learn 'discretion'. That doesn't always happen, since I've never heard of Marines going to the Desk Sgt and complaining about "LCpl So and so wrote me". (They do in the Army...I'm a Desk Sgt, so I know LOL).

Before the MP's here climb my frame, I'll also say that I know plenty of civilian cops who shouldn't be wearin a badge, and as an FTO I made it my job to ensure I weeded out those who couldn't hack it.

I don't know how it is nowadays, but I understand there is less LE being done and more of the "combat MP" stuff. Only the AD guys can tell you that for sure; I CAN tell you that is the way the army is headed, so stay the heck away from them if you are looking to do LE work.

Bottom line, don't go LE if you want to be popular, loved, or, for the most part, thanked for your time and service. It's not going to happen. Do it for the love of the job. Lastly, don't assume civilian PD's will fall all over themselves to hire former MP's....not always the case, since the MP's have some 're-training' that has to be done to get them out of certain mindsets.

I'm no moderator here gents, but I wouldnt' want to see this disintegrate into something that just ain't worth it.

The 2c from the Desk Sgt.

Sgt Leprechaun
02-11-07, 11:38 AM
And this, young Jedi warrior, is exactly what happens in the Fleet. Get used to it if you take the MP route.

I've spent over 15 years as a civilian copper, including now working in DoD Law Enforcement at an Army base. That having been said, the MP's I dealt with, when I was on AcDu, I considered friends, for the most part, and even dated one K9 handler. YES, SHE was a female. Just to cut that particular line off at the pass before it gets started. The WM, not the damn dog, either.

And..I got a couple of 1408's at Beaufort, so I weren't no angel.

Never had any issues with MP's at Lejerne, other than the fact there should have been more of em for the size of the base. Not their fault. We took 2 with us in the MSSG in 99, both good guys.

Moving on.....

MP's can be a real PIA at times, esp the young PFC who is badge heavy. One thing I DO disagree with is allowing the 18/19 year olds to do Law Enforcement. I think it should be 21, and IIRC, the Marine Corps once upon a day had that policy. But, that also goes to leadership at the NCO level, IMO. The young PFC/LCpl, like all rookies, has to learn 'discretion'. That doesn't always happen, since I've never heard of Marines going to the Desk Sgt and complaining about "LCpl So and so wrote me". (They do in the Army...I'm a Desk Sgt, so I know LOL).

Before the MP's here climb my frame, I'll also say that I know plenty of civilian cops who shouldn't be wearin a badge, and as an FTO I made it my job to ensure I weeded out those who couldn't hack it.

I don't know how it is nowadays, but I understand there is less LE being done and more of the "combat MP" stuff. Only the AD guys can tell you that for sure; I CAN tell you that is the way the army is headed, so stay the heck away from them if you are looking to do LE work.

Bottom line, don't go LE if you want to be popular, loved, or, for the most part, thanked for your time and service. It's not going to happen. Do it for the love of the job. Lastly, don't assume civilian PD's will fall all over themselves to hire former MP's....not always the case, since the MP's have some 're-training' that has to be done to get them out of certain mindsets.

I'm no moderator here gents, but I wouldnt' want to see this disintegrate into something that just ain't worth it.

The 2c from the Desk Sgt.

konman1
02-11-07, 11:42 AM
I never directly called you anything, but, if the shoe fits.. wear it, Because I wasnt a Grunt i have no experience in the Corps??? Really. I know how I was looked at by other units, and how they felt about the MPs By simply having friends in almost every unit on base, And being a Sgt (which you know nothing about) I was able to take their imput and address my Marines, pretty much for the things you addressed. Ohh, and to address my point you obviously couldnt get in my other post, Everything your mentioning to defend your point (opinion) is in violation of Base regs, period. We were speeding but the Mps a dick for doing his job. GROW UP!!! Who ever said they were in the Grunts??? I never said that, and i cant find anywhere that Dave said that. I thought we made it quite clear we were MPs. To blame MPs for doing their jobs is simply a lack of responsibility and accountability by the individual Marines. To be totally honest with you, I KNow everybody makes mistakes and do stupid things, christ knows i have. But the problem and bad rep does not come the everyday Marine who made a mistake and knows it, It comes from the Marine who is a constant problem and wants to blame every body else for his mistakes. Cpl Brooks,this is not a direct attack on you, I hope you dont think that, But as like yourself, I too am here on my own time to help Marine hopefulls, the points and questions you raise are very valid and i have heard them a million times. But just like you stated, my MOS was as a 58, so If you have any questions as to why an MP acted or responded in a certain way, PM me, I will answer any question you have truthfully. I also know that within the MPs there are pleanty of ****birds who abuse their authority, and Im sorry if you had to deal with any of them, but dont lump us all togather and call all MPs Buddy F*****s> Ohh, and "konman" is a nickname i got while in, It is part of my last name.

ggyoung
02-11-07, 11:45 AM
When I worked the brig at Happy Valley RVN this sgt friend of mine told me a story when he was a PFC. working the brig at Camo Pendleton there was a mp that always gave him trouble at the "front door" on the buss. One day at the brig there was this same mp behind the bars. So what goes around also comes around.

davecerami275
02-11-07, 11:47 AM
Dave & Konman (strange name for a cop), It isnt a matter of being being stupid, a ****bird or whatever your point is. You just have no experience in the Marine Corps as any MOS other than MP so you dont know how MP's are looked at by other Marines. I cant speak for all Marines either, but in the grunts MP's are known as Blue Falcons for some reason. Maybe you can explain it to me while you are telling us stories about your time in the grunts.

no i do not have no experience as a grunt. when a grunt question pops up on these forums , i do not sound off, i limit my comments to my experience/ knowledge. you have no knowledge in the 58xx field (this is very evident about your taxicab comment). and your "story" about 5 mph over the speed limit is fill of more $HITE THAN A CHRISTMAS TURKEY. any certified radar operator will tell you that a MINIMUM of ten mph is given before a traffic stop is initated. so keep your "stories coming and i will explain to you why we do the things we do and why we do them.

ps,,, lets see if you can answer them simple questions i asked you. but if you want to duck the questions we will " understand"

Sgt Leprechaun
02-11-07, 12:07 PM
Apologies for my double posting. Can't edit or delete the thing.

Just out of curiosity, since I never saw it done, would an MP in a marked vehicle stop a Tactical Vehicle Convoy (even if they were speeding)??? I thought they were supposed to grab the convoy commander and have him take care of it..

I HAVE been stopped by the freakin Roadmasters, who are just 'wannabeemps'.

Of course, it probably didn't help that I was speeding and not wearing a brain bucket. LOL. Still....now those guys, I dislike. He WASN'T an MP, just thought he was.

konman1
02-11-07, 12:22 PM
Cpl Brooks, first thing, You have no clue as to what kind of Marine Corps experience I have, Next, I will gladly refrain from from lumping you in with the ****birds (that wasnt my intent) if you refrain from lumping all MPs togather as Buddy F*****s. I do infact know how other MOS's feel about MPs, and if we were as bad as you say, why was there a list of Grunts waiting for the MP Fleet Assistance Program??? As for your little story, was the LCpl complying with base regs or not, you calling a Marine a Buddy F****r for doing his job is pretty irresponsible for an NCO dont you think??? Another thing, I though that Dave and myself were quite clear that we were MPs.. I can not find anything in any of these posts saying we were grunts, where in the hell did you get that??? look Bro, I do not have the time or the patience to be getting into a hillbilly war over this stuff, Ill tell you what, If you have any questions what so ever as to why an MP acted the way he did please PM me, I will be happy to answer truthfully. Ohh, and as far as the "konman" thing, It was a nickname I had forever, it incorprates part of my last name. As you stated, I too am here on my own time and am here to help answer questions and I sure as hell have proven myself.

ggyoung
02-11-07, 05:10 PM
Just remember that it takes typs and kinds to make up our Marine Corps. There is no reason for anybody to post words that might hurt somebodys feelings. Remember always S/F

konman1
02-11-07, 08:15 PM
Apologies for my double posting. Can't edit or delete the thing.

Just out of curiosity, since I never saw it done, would an MP in a marked vehicle stop a Tactical Vehicle Convoy (even if they were speeding)??? I thought they were supposed to grab the convoy commander and have him take care of it..

I HAVE been stopped by the freakin Roadmasters, who are just 'wannabeemps'.

Of course, it probably didn't help that I was speeding and not wearing a brain bucket. LOL. Still....now those guys, I dislike. He WASN'T an MP, just thought he was.

Even in a field cappacity I have never stopped a convoy, I did exactly what you said, after the fact I brought it up to the convoy commander. Thats not to say it couldnt happen but I can not think of a reason to do it... in a marked MP vehicle I was pulled over and cited by the road master ( faiure to come to a complete stop) that was imbarressing.:confused:

konman1
02-11-07, 08:22 PM
sorry for the multiple posts!!! Im having cpu problems. I want to appoligize if I offended anyone with my choice of words. I just dont like my MOS being attacked. I have not, nor will not attempt to discredit anybody solely on the basis of their MOS, I find that ignorant and unprofessional.

davecerami275
02-11-07, 08:36 PM

when you are at rss frederick, md and a high school senior walks into your office and expresses a interest in the 5800 field. is this the type of response that a future enlistee will get from you??

if it is,,, you are definitely in the wrong business

so many questions,,, so few answers

yellowwing
02-11-07, 09:28 PM
I hung out a drank with some MPs in El Toro circa 84-85. Overall good folks. But yeah, they are a different breed. There was only one brand new boot MP that we all thought, "Oh Christ they actually let him walk around with a .45 on his hip?" 19 is a young age for that kind of duty. But Sullie and the rest kept a good watch on him.

davecerami275
02-11-07, 10:01 PM
I hung out a drank with some MPs in El Toro circa 84-85. Overall good folks. But yeah, they are a different breed. There was only one brand new boot MP that we all thought, "Oh Christ they actually let him walk around with a .45 on his hip?" 19 is a young age for that kind of duty. But Sullie and the rest kept a good watch on him.

i was there during that time period,,, shoot me the name of your drinking buddy

sullie??? mgysgt sullivan

cplbrooks
02-11-07, 10:09 PM
no i do not have no experience as a grunt. when a grunt question pops up on these forums , i do not sound off, i limit my comments to my experience/ knowledge. you have no knowledge in the 58xx field (this is very evident about your taxicab comment). and your "story" about 5 mph over the speed limit is fill of more $HITE THAN A CHRISTMAS TURKEY. any certified radar operator will tell you that a MINIMUM of ten mph is given before a traffic stop is initated. so keep your "stories coming and i will explain to you why we do the things we do and why we do them.

ps,,, lets see if you can answer them simple questions i asked you. but if you want to duck the questions we will " understand"

The MP was already parked on the side of the road and flagged us to stop. I dont have the exact speed we were going because i was in the gunner position on the LAV.

cplbrooks
02-11-07, 10:10 PM
This conversation has gotten a bit out of hand. Sorry to offend the MP's on here. What you used to do is great. Keep up the good work.

davecerami275
02-11-07, 10:19 PM
This conversation has gotten a bit out of hand. Sorry to offend the MP's on here. What you used to do is great. Keep up the good work.

sure,,,,, before it ends i would like to hear the answers to the many questions that we asked you

yellowwing
02-11-07, 10:23 PM
i was there during that time period,,, shoot me the name of your drinking buddy

sullie??? mgysgt sullivan
Nope. Just Sullivan. I'm fairly sure he was a Sgt. He was scheduled for Recruiting duty next.

davecerami275
02-11-07, 10:33 PM
well according to your original post the operator was going FIVE mph over the speed limit, now you say you dont know how fast the vehicle was moving, which one is it???

you know the answers to the questions that were asked, but for some reason you do not want to answer

davecerami275
02-11-07, 10:47 PM

as i read through ALL my posts i did not find anything that remotely insulted a Marine doing a job assigned to him/her by the CMC

ps:do i get the answers to the many legimate questions i asked you???

yellowwing
02-11-07, 11:08 PM
The General Quarters Lost dog story...surely that wasn't Mrs Art Bloomer. She had a lot of class. Another prodigy of Kansas.

What is it about Kansas and Iowa that breeds Marine Corps stock?

cplbrooks
02-11-07, 11:56 PM
as i read through ALL my posts i did not find anything that remotely insulted a Marine doing a job assigned to him/her by the CMC

ps:do i get the answers to the many legimate questions i asked you???

list out all of your questions in one post and i will answer. After that drop it please.

ZSKI
02-12-07, 12:13 PM
No problem with marine MP's, **** durring some training ops i augmented them. Airforce SP's on the other hand...

ggyoung
02-12-07, 01:17 PM
Marine MP's are there to help. I know this. Whyle at Camp Hanaon on the rock. I was in the vill just outside. In bar there I went upstairs to the skivee room. When finished I bolted out of there and did not pay. All I had on was my skivees. the reat of my unaform(sp) I had in my hands. There was mom-a-son right behind me with her butterfly knife in hand. I ran right in to 2 Marine MP's. I stayed right behind them whyle they calmed her down and sent here back. The MP's were lafeing so hard at me they just get drest and go back to base.

davecerami275
02-12-07, 03:07 PM
cpl brooks,

a young wanna be Marine with a interest in the 58xx field started this thread hoping to gain some insight/ knowledge in a mos that he has a interest in. many Marines (non MP types), officer, enlisted, senior enlisted sounded off and tried to keep this thread in a positive manner. you do not owe any MP here a apology, during the last week of MP school a navy corpman sneaks in our barracks and installs a very thick skin on each and every one of us. if anything you owe the starter of this thread, future Marine 418,an apology for putting a negative light on a career field that he has a sincere desire to serve and excel in.

granted there are MPs out there that think they want to get badge heavy. those are the MPs that you will constantly find waaaaaay back there on the back gate. and they stay there until their judgemntal skills are honed.

every citation, incident complaint report is reviewed by the desk Sgt, watch commander, operations officer,,, the provost Sgt, then the provost marshall.
and if any of these officers or SNCOs even begin to think that a citation, incident complaint report,etc is BS , it is wadded up in a nice little round ball and placed in the appropriate file.

then the paperwork gets passed up the chain to the unit of the Marine involved,,, or traffic court, where it recives the same scrutiny from SNCOs and officers.

all Military Policeman know this. the Marines that do get apprehended,,, they screwed themself way before we rolled up and the do not take responsibility for their actions,,,, it is always the fault of the Lcpl MP

in closing if you wish to ask the moderators to remove your negative comments it is fine with me to remove my responses. i cant speak for konman or zulu, or any other MP that responded,, that is their call

konman1
02-15-07, 09:27 PM
IM with ya Dave

testforecho2112
02-15-07, 11:08 PM
When I was a LCpl going through MP school at Ft. McClellan, Al. We would take a taxi off base into Anniston, and have a few drinks, then to save money, get dropped off at the base gates and walk back to the Detachment. There were some long stretchs of road from the main gate back to the main base complex and people were always speeding on those roads, so the base MP's (army) would park patrol units with a dummy in the drivers seat along the roads...everyone would slow down, because you never knew if it was a live body or not....sooooo...one night, walking back on base, we come across a patrol car with the dummy in it and the doors unlocked...so we, pulled the dummy out and jammed it in the front pushbar on the bumper...

The next day, everyone was talking about it and the base Provost marshall was NOT happy about it and vowed to catch the 'idiots' who had done it...Pretty funny stuff that. Needless to say, from then on, the doors were always locked!

Bill

CHOPPER7199
02-16-07, 01:32 AM
M.p. Now What A Job, Hated To Salute A Car Full Of Kids In Daddies Car. But Back In Them Days An Arm Band And Duty Belt, Let Alone A 45 And Night Stick At Times Got The Job Done. Chit,i'm Old. Ha Ha

davecerami275
02-16-07, 08:26 AM
When I was a LCpl going through MP school at Ft. McClellan, Al. We would take a taxi off base into Anniston, and have a few drinks, then to save money, get dropped off at the base gates and walk back to the Detachment. There were some long stretchs of road from the main gate back to the main base complex and people were always speeding on those roads, so the base MP's (army) would park patrol units with a dummy in the drivers seat along the roads...everyone would slow down, because you never knew if it was a live body or not....sooooo...one night, walking back on base, we come across a patrol car with the dummy in it and the doors unlocked...so we, pulled the dummy out and jammed it in the front pushbar on the bumper...

The next day, everyone was talking about it and the base Provost marshall was NOT happy about it and vowed to catch the 'idiots' who had done it...Pretty funny stuff that. Needless to say, from then on, the doors were always locked!

Bill

at lackland AFB in 84 there was a big rivalry between UCMC MP students and USAF para rescue students. several MP students snuck into the para rescue day room and spray painted PARAPALEGICS, PARAPU$$IE$, all over the walls in pink spray paint.

discaimer: i had nothing to do with this!! LMFAO

testforecho2112
02-16-07, 03:46 PM
We didnt run into too much Rivalry between the Army and us...All the Army recruits were going through boot and MP school, so they didnt even talk to us. Their Drill Sgts tried to treat us like boots sometimes, but we always made sure that they understood we were no boots.

We did, however have a bit of fun with the SEAL team at Bremerton now and then. On our patrols we'd find their gear stashed along the beach and we'd take it back to our barracks and wait for them to come looking for it.

Bill

futureMarine418
02-16-07, 06:24 PM
Now thoes are the kind of stories i was looking for when i started this thread keep them coming.

davecerami275
02-16-07, 10:31 PM
The General Quarters Lost dog story...surely that wasn't Mrs Art Bloomer. She had a lot of class. Another prodigy of Kansas.

What is it about Kansas and Iowa that breeds Marine Corps stock?

that would be her. i had the honor of chasing her scroungy dog

Quinbo
02-17-07, 01:19 AM
Had a dog an pony show scheduled for a Saturday.... we got there about an hour before the guests arrived and rounded up a lance coolie to make a McDonalds run for breakfast. He returned about 3 hours later carrying 3 bags of cold egg mcmuffins..... Turns out he was driving without a license and an MP pulled him over for a turn signal. Made him park the car then followed him with hazard lights while he walked the 6 miles back to camp. Heck that MP should have grabbed the chow and went code 3 to camp cause I was hungry.:banana: After the general got done playing with our toys I took the lad down there to get his car. MP waiting right there for us ..... what a mess.

CourtneyMP
02-17-07, 08:18 AM
I'M glad that I found this Thread....makes me laugh at the stupid **** I respond too.

Aug 2006 (CP Courtney, Oki)

I always enjoy Sat and Sun Mornings doing gate checks, and watching all the drunk Marines come through the gate because it was just funny as hell.

Best one I dealt with, I got called up to the gate because of marines passed out in the cab, get up there, 3 Cpl's one of them doesnt have ne clothing on.....tap him, wheres your ID Card....hands it to me, I asked him where his clothes where, he replied "I left base without them".....OK DUMBASS, cab driver said he tossed them out the window....idk, i thought it was funny....so did the barracks duty when i brought him to her and made him stand there and tell her what he did! :iwo:

yellowwing
02-17-07, 08:28 AM
Did the DNCO make him stand at attention? ;)

CourtneyMP
02-17-07, 09:03 AM
Did the DNCO make him stand at attention? ;)

No, He was standing at parade rest in whitey tighties with skin stains, i think that was bad enough.....he was a fat little turd too!

:marine:

cplbrooks
02-17-07, 12:46 PM
Had a dog an pony show scheduled for a Saturday.... we got there about an hour before the guests arrived and rounded up a lance coolie to make a McDonalds run for breakfast. He returned about 3 hours later carrying 3 bags of cold egg mcmuffins..... Turns out he was driving without a license and an MP pulled him over for a turn signal. Made him park the car then followed him with hazard lights while he walked the 6 miles back to camp. Heck that MP should have grabbed the chow and went code 3 to camp cause I was hungry.:banana: After the general got done playing with our toys I took the lad down there to get his car. MP waiting right there for us ..... what a mess.

I am sorry, but i cant help it. This sounds like an adventure of the Blue Falcon. I know he shouldn't have been driving and i agree that he should have used his turn signal but this is a bit much. (i put on my flak and Kevlar to absorb the incoming from my favorite MP's on this site)

davecerami275
02-17-07, 01:56 PM
I am sorry, but i cant help it. This sounds like an adventure of the Blue Falcon. I know he shouldn't have been driving and i agree that he should have used his turn signal but this is a bit much. (i put on my flak and Kevlar to absorb the incoming from my favorite MP's on this site)

let me break this down for you barney style

the commanding general of the base says if you operate a motor vehicle on base you will have in your possession at all times

1. A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
2. PROOF OF LIABILITY INSURANCE
3. CURRENT STATE REGISTRATION
4. ALL TRAFFIC LAWS MUST BE OBEYED

the Marine in this situation fa(ked up twice, failure to signal a turn and no drivers license in his possession
the MP had a choice: write TWO traffic citations or make the Marine walk.

cpl brooks: is the commanding general a buddy Fa(ker for writing these base regulations?? (surely you can answer at least one question)

we dont write the laws/regulations cpl brooks,,, we enforce them. if you dont like the way the law/regulation is written talk to the commanding general about it

if the Marine had been in compliance with the base orders on using turn signals and having a valid drivers license in his possession would we be having this discussion???

again a classic case of individual responsibility (did you ever find that definition???)

davecerami275
02-17-07, 02:29 PM
Marine killed training at Miramar is identified
San Diego Union-Tribune
February 12, 2007

A Marine killed in a training accident Saturday at the Miramar Marine Corps Air Station was identified yesterday as Lance Cpl. J. Gomez of Southern California.

A spokesman at the base said additional information on Gomez, such as his full name and hometown, was being withheld at the request of his family.

Gomez was among 20 Marines injured when a 7-ton truck they were in overturned during a training exercise at 3:25 a.m. Eight were treated and released Saturday, and 11 remained hospitalized yesterday with injuries not considered critical or life-threatening.

The Marines are with the 4th Tank Battalion, a reservist unit that was practicing general war fighting skills.

which one do you want cpl brooks,, stories like this or stories of some "Blue Falcon" being anal and enforcing a traffic law???? you CANNOT have both.

to prevent accidents like this from happenning is why traffic laws are STRICTLY enforced on a military base.

cplbrooks
02-17-07, 05:03 PM
I knew i could count on you. In a grunt unit i guarantee you would be thrown down a ladder well your first week. :angel:

cplbrooks
02-17-07, 05:08 PM
Marine killed training at Miramar is identified
San Diego Union-Tribune
February 12, 2007

A Marine killed in a training accident Saturday at the Miramar Marine Corps Air Station was identified yesterday as Lance Cpl. J. Gomez of Southern California.

A spokesman at the base said additional information on Gomez, such as his full name and hometown, was being withheld at the request of his family.

Gomez was among 20 Marines injured when a 7-ton truck they were in overturned during a training exercise at 3:25 a.m. Eight were treated and released Saturday, and 11 remained hospitalized yesterday with injuries not considered critical or life-threatening.

The Marines are with the 4th Tank Battalion, a reservist unit that was practicing general war fighting skills.

which one do you want cpl brooks,, stories like this or stories of some "Blue Falcon" being anal and enforcing a traffic law???? you CANNOT have both.

to prevent accidents like this from happenning is why traffic laws are STRICTLY enforced on a military base.

Do you think maybe he failed to signal and that caused the whole truck to roll? Give me a break. You dont know what caused it to overturn, do you? I bet if you were still in the Corps and on duty this wouldnt have happened.

ggyoung
02-17-07, 05:52 PM
OK kids lets behave now. Enough is enough kids, stop

CourtneyMP
02-17-07, 05:54 PM
Do you think maybe he failed to signal and that caused the whole truck to roll? Give me a break. You dont know what caused it to overturn, do you? I bet if you were still in the Corps and on duty this wouldnt have happened.

In order to prevent an accident from happening, you need to prevent any type of violation, because not signaling, can turn into a car accident that kills someone, how about an innocent child Cpl Brooks? How would you feel if someone caused that type of accident and killed your mother, father, brother sister, child, or how about a good friend in your unit?

You dont see the things that we see, I've seen the mangaled bodies because of something as simple as changing the radio station, so before you go opening your mouth Cpl Brooks, how about you look at the ENTIRE picture, and actually use that thing that your recruiter told you to use on the ASVAB? are you made because your GT score wasnt high enough, and now your some little Admin Cpl sitting there ****ed at the world because you got a Parking Ticket or something, like people have said before; a poolee started this thread because he is(was) thinking about becoming an MP, and was looking for advice, stories and anything else he could get out of us MP's, Fuzz, Bacon, Blue Falcon, what ever you want to call us, come and talk to MP's and people they have kept out of trouble, I am a very lax MP, I will help any Marine out when I can, but there are times when we dont have a choice, because the Road Laws are the Road Laws and the UCMJ is still the ****ing UCMJ, have you read it? Or can I smack you in the damn head with it?

Stop trying to act like a Billy Bad Ass with a keyboard!

:flag: seMPer fi cpl :iwo:

davecerami275
02-17-07, 06:07 PM
checked with bulkyer on this cpl brooks <br />
<br />
the Marine in this story did not have a valid state issued drivers license <br />
<br />
now we have a mess <br />
<br />
1. no drivers license (a written order from a...

davecerami275
02-17-07, 06:11 PM
I knew i could count on you. In a grunt unit i guarantee you would be thrown down a ladder well your first week. :angel:

well maybe if you get away from 8th and I or camp david, or recruiting duty you will have the chance to TRY and throw a FMF Military Policeman down a ladderwell

Quinbo
02-17-07, 06:43 PM
I concur with ggyoung and recommend any further bickering be done through private messages.

Yes I guess that young dummy should have just told me that he can't make the McD run because he didn't have a drivers license... suspended, lost, I don't know. He did get off lucky with the treatment the MP's gave him but that 6 mile walk wasn't the only P.T. he got that day ;) Any of you that have been to Quantico .... he walked from the I-95 bridge near the exchange gate to WTBN. I don't know exactly what the reason was that he was pulled over. Could have been speeding.... I just threw in turn signal cause I know he got pulled over for something. He did not recieve a ticket but that was after the MP was good enough to come and have a little chat with me and I assured him that the kid would probably wish he had gotten a ticket by sundown.

davecerami275
02-17-07, 08:27 PM
list out all of your questions in one post and i will answer. After that drop it please.

first you cry "drop it please":cry: :cry:

then you come back and poke another stick in the hornets nest

looks like you are good at stirring the $hite up,, and good at whining when the $hite gets too deep

cpl brooks,,,, want some cheese with your whine

Quinbo
02-17-07, 08:39 PM
I forgot to add .... Corporal Brooks I am not an MP but feel free to attempt to toss me down the ladder well. You might succeed but when I walk back up the stairs I'll probably be a little bit mad at you. ;)

cplbrooks
02-18-07, 12:58 AM
I forgot to add .... Corporal Brooks I am not an MP but feel free to attempt to toss me down the ladder well. You might succeed but when I walk back up the stairs I'll probably be a little bit mad at you. ;)

Dont be an A hole. Ladder wells are saved for Blue Falcons. On a serious note, you know better than to antagonize me. Why dont you just say what you really want to say? If you are just showing that you are the big d1ck on this site then i will give that to you. "Bulkyker you have the biggest d1ck", now can we move on internet tough guys?

If you guys had served more than a day with me than you would know that i am not BSing you. I would tell you this to your face. If you want to lean on me then i will lean back unless i am wrong, which is about 50% of the time. The only problem is figuring out which 50% :beer:

cplbrooks
02-18-07, 01:09 AM

Why would i want to throw a motivator like you down the ladder well?

It is only the long gone self righteous that seem to invoke my wrath. :evilgrin:

yellowwing
02-18-07, 05:45 AM
1MC

"Now Here This, Now Here This

The poolee's original question has been answered in abundance.

More importantly he has also seen some of the more unique challenges of his anticipated MOS.

Thank you all for participating in this exercise.

That is all."