PDA

View Full Version : Question about the page.

futureMarine418
12-07-06, 09:30 PM
I was wondering why there isint anything on the page marking the annaversary of Pearl Harbor, except for the little footnote on the side.

:usmc: :flag:

Echo_Four_Bravo
12-08-06, 11:40 AM
I am sure it is covered in the non-poolee sections quite well. If you want it covered in the poolee sections (and I am shocked if it hasn't been) then feel free to do so. No need to question Marines though, just get it done.

futureMarine418
12-11-06, 09:47 PM
I am sure it is covered in the non-poolee sections quite well. If you want it covered in the poolee sections (and I am shocked if it hasn't been) then feel free to do so. No need to question Marines though, just get it done.

I looked through the entire site archives. There were no threads posted on or around 12-7-06 that had anything to do with the annaversary of Pearl Harbor, i looked in every forum on the page. Also i was wondering why there was nothing on the home page like there was for the Marines b-day celebration. Im not trying to put anyone down or anything like that i was just curios why nothing was done.

USMCVet1992
12-12-06, 12:57 PM

Maybe it was misread the first time E4B posted this comment. Pay close attention to the last sentence of the paragraph.

jinelson
12-12-06, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
I am sure it is covered in the non-poolee sections quite well. If you want it covered in the poolee sections (and I am shocked if it hasn't been) then feel free to do so.

Does that sound like my answer to your PM?

Jim