PDA

View Full Version : Lance corpral Dennis Hasker

sixtygunner
11-29-06, 06:51 PM
My father passed away last night in his sleep. He was a Marine with 1/6 in 61 through 65. He used to tell these great stories of the things he did in the corps. like the time he dug a pool for some general in africa.(with an E-Tool)those stories he told were heard lima-charlie by a seven year old kid who later on when old enough joined the marines, wanting to be like him. In my teens my father and I didnt communicate well. I will never forget his displeasure when I told him I joined the Marines. He sent me one letter while I was in boot camp. He told me that this was going to be the hardest thing I will ever do. He was right. When I graduated he shook my hand and said he was proud.we would forever be more than just father and son. we were MARINES!I miss you dad!SEMPER FI

rktect3j
11-29-06, 07:08 PM
Sorry to hear of his passing and your loss.

Semper Fi.

outlaw3179
11-29-06, 07:34 PM
Semper Fi to you and your father Marine.

jinelson
11-30-06, 12:02 AM
Semper Fi may he rest in peace my sincere condolences.

Jim

GySgtRet
11-30-06, 04:24 AM
My condolences to you and your family. May he Rest in Peace.

Osotogary
11-30-06, 07:21 AM
sixtygunner-
Sorry to hear about your Father. At least both of you were able to find a common ground...many son's and father's don't. It is good that you have honored your Father by saying that you miss him. Where ever he now places his field pack he knows that you do.
Peace be with you.
Gary

Eric Hood
11-30-06, 08:14 AM
You have my sincerest condolences. May he rest in peace. God Bless.
Semper Fidelis,
Eric

OLE SARG
11-30-06, 08:51 AM
Please accept my sincere condolences - May your Dad rest in peace. God bless you and your family at this difficult time.

SEMPER FI,

STA0311
11-30-06, 10:35 AM
RIP Marine...Semper Fi

rhino1delta
11-30-06, 12:17 PM
My condolences to you and the families, sixtygunner ... and just between us - like the song "the gambler" says: and the best that you can hope for . . .

Semper Fi and stay in touch.

blairbear1961
12-08-06, 11:02 PM
Sorry to hear about ur father Devil dog. Semper fi!:usmc: