PDA

View Full Version : 50 days, and counting.....

Accord
11-19-06, 11:58 PM
I now have exactly 50 days until I ship to Parris Island. It's all really beginning to sink in now, i'm starting to get a little anxious and nervous but damn I can't wait to get there and walk across the parade deck and earn the title of United States Marine.

jinelson
11-20-06, 12:14 AM
John some I worry about and you are not one of them. You will achieve your goal and become one of us. As far as the nervous and anxious you aint even seen or felt anything yet wait till your last few days as a nasty civilian puke lol! No kidding just wait.

Jim

Accord
11-20-06, 12:53 AM
John some I worry about and you are not one of them. You will achieve your goal and become one of us. As far as the nervous and anxious you aint even seen or felt anything yet wait till your last few days as a nasty civilian puke lol! No kidding just wait.

JimHell yeah! I've have to come farther than most just to get to this point and now it's only 50 days away. I KNOW that I will earn the title and be good to go, i'm just nervous about all the change because my world as i've known it for the past 21 years will cease to exist in just 50 days.

BR34
11-20-06, 01:06 PM
Hey I got 50 left too, then off to P.I. Good luck to you.

Ssands
11-20-06, 02:11 PM
I don't post too often, but congrats on getting to this point Accord. I've been reading the boards for a while and you have overcome many obstacles to become a Marine. Good luck to you at the Island.

And to go along with your post..

14 Days left!