PDA

View Full Version : I want to be a Marine

pdiddy
11-16-06, 01:49 PM
Whats the best way to join the Marine Corps and become a Marine? Do you need to be in good physical shape? I hear theres alot of paper work to do is there anyway to get around that?

FistFu68
11-16-06, 01:57 PM
:usmc: (LMAO)YES,DIDDY~BOP~AROUND THE CORNER;AND JOIN THE NAVY!:usmc:

Osotogary
11-16-06, 02:03 PM
I hear theres alot of paper work to do is there anyway to get around that?

pdiddy-
1. Welcome to this website.
2. You have got to be sh*tting me, asking about paperwork and how to get around it. I'm not here to judge anyone but ...you've got to be sh*tting me about that question.
Good luck on finding the answer to your question.

SgtHMH
11-16-06, 02:14 PM
You go to a U.S. Marine Recruiters office, walk in and start talking to them. Tell them what you would want to do as a MOS. They will tell you about all the things you have to do to get on the Yellow Foot Prints. There is noway around anything.

Sgt. Hoss

jinelson
11-16-06, 02:26 PM
Patrick read all the knowlege in the forums I think it will help you with you questions. Then if there is something you dont understand then ask the Marines.

Jim

Echo_Four_Bravo
11-16-06, 08:45 PM
Is there a particular reason this is posted in two forums?

jinelson
11-16-06, 10:13 PM
E4B my asumption was he wanted advice from both Marines and Poolees and this was the best way to get it since Poolees cant respond to the Ask A Marine forum.

Jim

rktect3j
11-17-06, 01:34 PM
Damm paper work. Well, nobody said becoming a Marine would be easy. Just sign on the dotted line.

Echo_Four_Bravo
11-17-06, 03:27 PM
Probably, but in the other forum he would have gotten both points of view.

Bottom line, you need to be in good shape, there is a ton of paper work. You need to be working on your conditioning as soon as you think you may want to enlist, and not stop until you're out. The Marine Corps will make sure you have plenty of paperwork to do when you enlist, and when you're getting out. The stuff in the middle is up to you.

Marine84
11-17-06, 10:24 PM
Get around all the paperwork? HA! I wish! There wasn't as much paperwork generated when you're born into this world as there is to get in the Corps!

pdiddy
01-19-07, 04:58 PM
itd be nice if poolie 13 wouldnt get on my account because when ppl change my stuff ppl think its me