future_recon
01-23-03, 02:41 PM
hello from the new kid on the block.:marine:

Clash
02-07-03, 10:19 AM
hi

ktriplett
02-07-03, 11:49 AM
This conversation is quite stimulating. I'm not sure I can contain myself.

thedrifter
02-07-03, 12:20 PM
I'm glad to see that we have a few poolees that can come in here and learn, and see that we have some wanabee's that like to come in here and waste our time using two names........

The Drifter

mrbsox
02-07-03, 12:28 PM
... before you get fragged

First, future_recon.....

LOOSE the :marine: icon. It's not your's to display !!!

Second, ya'll are in the right forum to be chatting back and forth. Many of the regulars around here won't mess with you too bad, cause they stay out of the Pool-ee forums. I recommend that ya'll start by reading every post of every thread in YOUR forums.

Then start asking your questions. Stupid stuff like "how many MCRD's, and "where are they"..... talk to a Recruiter first.

I'm not trying to be a hard a$$, just keeping some of the "Old Salt" out of your wounds. What.... your not wounded.... YET !!!

young_dog19
02-08-03, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by ktriplett
This conversation is quite stimulating. I'm not sure I can contain myself.

here here. quite stimulating!

Phoenix Rogue
02-10-03, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by thedrifter
I'm glad to see that we have a few poolees that can come in here and learn, and see that we have some wanabee's that like to come in here and waste our time using two names........

The Drifter

Ok, Please hear me out...

(If I can borrow "future_recon's" tread for a sec.)

-1- I did make a mistake and posted without reading ahead.

-2- I did post in a wrong board.

-3- I do NOT have two names.

-4- I do know "Clash" personally since he is my best friend and we share the same intrests in becoming Marines.

-5- I made this new name because my "Rogue" user name was apperently disabled.

... Im not here to cause trouble. I just want to learn and become more familiar with the Marine way. This has all been a learning experience.
No one HAS to beleive me, but it's the truth.

-Eduardo "Rogue" Berdum

thedrifter
02-10-03, 12:09 PM
So your friend needs to come in here with another computer....You might share the same interest....but you should not be sharing the same computer..... I have seen both on here at the same time.....

Your name was disabled for that reason......

The Drifter

Phoenix Rogue
02-10-03, 12:12 PM
OHHHH.... We both use the PC here in the guidence center. (At school) It's the " fast" one. As far as school computers go.

I knew it had to be a misunderstanding. I appretiate you hearing me out. :)

ktriplett
02-10-03, 12:20 PM
Ok, kid, I'm gonna give you a bit of friendly advice, because I'm a friendly kind of guy. No one here gives a crap who your best friend is. No one here wants to hear about the mistake you made, because it's almost certain they already know. You say you're here to learn and become familiar? Well, sit back and learn. When you have a question to which an answer cannot be found, then make your post. And trust me, you'll become familiar with the Marine way quickly, if you aren't already. You should by now see that they don't tolerate ignorance and childish games. This isn't your everyday, "Hey look at me" message board. This is a serious place for serious men and women. Now, read and learn, and let me give you a tip that was given to me: don't explain yourself, it's a sign of weakness.
Good luck.

RoboRobinson17
02-11-03, 11:01 PM
Kids these days, huh ktriplett? Gives the good, motivated wannabes like us a bad name....good post bro.

Yours in Intensity,

Joe