PDA

View Full Version : MOS question

brayoby
11-08-06, 01:10 PM
Ok i hope that you guys can help me with this cause no one else has been able to answer this question. My BF is at MCT right now and he is a reservist. His MOS is 3522. I know it is at Camp Johnson logistics school and that he has to do 3521 first. But it says he has to wait 6 months between each of the MOS's to be able to start his secondary MOS:confused: ? does anyone know how that would work? cause im very confused.Thanks in advance!

Marine84
11-08-06, 06:18 PM
Huh?

SgtHopperUSMC
11-08-06, 06:44 PM
What is the "it" that says that?

Echo5November
11-08-06, 07:20 PM
In order for him to attain the secondary MOS, he must first hold his primary MOS for atleast 6 months. He's going to be a truck mechanic. He'll go to the first school and then report in to his reservist unit. 6 months from then, they may or may not send him to the second school. Just depends what the unit has going on.

brayoby
11-08-06, 09:06 PM
Thank you for the answer finally. I have been on many other sites for the Marines and they haven't been able to tell me what he would be doing for the 6 months till he starts his secondary MOS. The it was the MOS roadmaps that i found and also the site for the logistics school. Again thank you!