PDA

View Full Version : Ever get the feeling women are

Sparrowhawk
01-22-03, 09:06 PM
NOT LISTENING?

http://www.msnbc.com/c/0/130/987/10x7/twip_2003_0116_05.jpg

Personal lesson

U.S. Marine Corps Staff Sgt. Jason Itro yells at recruit Nancy Carbins on Jan. 15 after she grabbed another recruit in the pool in an attempt to stay afloat during swim training in the combat pool at the Marine recruit depot at Parris Island, S.C. Recruits are required to swim in full gear and learn limited strokes and breathing to stay afloat. Carbins broke a major rule by grabbing the other recruit and submerging them both.

wrbones
01-22-03, 09:55 PM
I NEVER had a drill instructor yell at me like that!

Usually there were two or three of them yelling at me!!!

thedrifter
01-22-03, 10:01 PM
Cook

LMAO.........Do you think we should send this to a certain party...LOL

Bones

Hell they must have thought you were Special.......LOL.......

Sempers,

Roger

usmc2cwgrl
02-04-03, 06:09 PM
what? did he say somethin? i wasn't payin attention...

thedrifter
02-04-03, 06:26 PM
WELCOME ABOARD
Welcome Aboard to the Best Marine Site on the net. Also welcome to your home away from home................
We have a great crew of Marines in here from WW II to the present............
Throw your sea bag in a corner, pull up a footlocker, sit and chat awhile.........Get a chance stop over at the Slope Chute, Gary and I will buy you a few drinks........
Welcome Again..........

Sempers,

Roger

Rob Parry
02-08-03, 11:11 AM
"Why thank you Staff Sgt, I wasn't aware this nail varnish clashed with my helmet; he's so sweet and caring."

JChristin
02-09-03, 01:24 PM
Ever get the feeling women are
NOT LISTENING?

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Semper Fi
JChristin

Earle Comstock
02-09-03, 01:52 PM
Maybe you would if you'd shut that pie hole once in a while.:D

JChristin
02-09-03, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Earle Comstock
Maybe you would if you'd shut that pie hole once in a while.:D

What did that Marine say? Nothing wrong with this Marine's ears, must be trouble with that Marine's blow hole. Must have the enema stick stuck. Perhaps if he try's speaking out his mouth we could all hear him.

Semper Fi
Devil Dogs
JChristin

Ready2Rumble
02-09-03, 02:25 PM
Ummm excuse me but did someone say something???

Earle Comstock
02-09-03, 02:26 PM
Now your just talking to hear yourself .:D

JChristin
02-09-03, 02:41 PM
Now your just talking to hear yourself .:D

No, Earle the Pearl, just wanted to hear YOU talk! YOU are always so right on. Your wisdom amazes. Are you the one responsible for all those tiny earthquakes around the Seattle area recently?

Semper Fi
Devil Dogs
JChristin

wrbones
02-09-03, 02:45 PM
Play nice kids.

Earle Comstock
02-09-03, 06:44 PM
Your just so clever , earthquake , ha ha ha ha , thats probably what your ex-husband thought when he was doing your laundry , ironing your clothes , hanging thim up for you an such . I figure that you wouldn't have had a problem if you married a man .:D

Earle Comstock
02-09-03, 06:44 PM
I just can't stop laughing , thats what your ex-husband was thinking , I just know it .

CAS3
02-10-03, 06:45 AM
Earle and JChristin and anyone else...
Watch yourselves...we are Marines and I will not have any of us disrespecting each other in an open forum.
Send emails or PM if you are looking for a battle between each other.

Rob Parry
02-10-03, 06:46 AM
No Earle, don't do it, please. The next line in this time worn discussion is "Bet she needs a real man, bet she ain't been with someone like me, etc etc"
Leave polishing your S&W and the screen on your hog and get out Earle, before it's too late.

firstsgtmike
02-10-03, 07:19 AM
Amen!

Earle Comstock
02-10-03, 07:24 AM
Now I really don't need to say anything , you guys are mindreaders . Tell me there Mr. Parry , Whats the Queen thinking ?
Amen to you to firstsgtmike .
And to you cas3 , what ya gonna do , tell me I can't be a Marine no more ?

CAS3
02-10-03, 07:32 AM
Earle, you can be a Marine as long as you have a DD214 that says you are.
A Marine learned respect of others and the Corps.
I am here to make sure you uphold that tradition.
There will be no fire fights among us. Not on my watch.
Now, play nice and if you want to email your disagrrements to everyone under the sun, feel free. I can't stop you from voicing your opinion but it will not be at the cost of hurting anyone elses feelings or while using foul, derogatory comments.
Thank You for your cooperation.
SEMPER FI!

Earle Comstock
02-10-03, 07:48 AM
This would not have happened if I had not been brought into it personally . Check that post you deleted about should women be allowed into the Corp . Fvck with me and YOUR feelings WILL get hurt . I will promise that , can't handle that go join the Fvckin Army .

Earle Comstock
02-10-03, 08:10 AM
And to you Rob Parry , mind your business .

firstsgtmike
02-10-03, 08:34 AM
Earle,

I think you stepped over the line once too often.

Like you, I'm only a visitor here.

But I think you're gone.

Earle Comstock
02-10-03, 08:51 AM
To bad , I was a Marine and I still don't take sh it from anyone , although I will give you your respect . Maybe the girlscouts got a more manly site .
So what are you telling me there First Sgt Mike , you want me to mellow out and go smell the flowers , or go and be a peace activist.
I don't understand , I'm taught to be a Marine and to take sh it from no one . But because I don't do it in the same way that you do , I'm wrong .
I'll bet we accomplish the same objective . Sorry you don't like the way I say things . You can't change me , I am a product of the UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS .

Rob Parry
02-10-03, 09:12 AM
Hey Earle, I think you misunderstood me. that was irony, humour in a bucket! Take a deep breath; now smile, you know you want to!:)

JChristin
02-10-03, 01:29 PM
Thank you everyone for reminding me to keep it on the straight and narrow where respect is due to another Marine.

Semper Fi
Devil Dogs

JChristin

Sgt Sostand
02-10-03, 04:12 PM
I had a drill instructor that kick my a-s-s in boot camp but i took it
like a man and i finish!

JChristin
02-10-03, 04:55 PM
HOWEVER,

I appreciate Earle's literary talents. He has never "hurt" this Marine's feelings, not once. It would take a man's man to do that, or my Senior Drill Instructor - she could still put the fear of God into me.

In the fields of work I have been employed, bantering is one of the tools of the trade, so to speak. The only males who have ever gotten "under" this Marine's skin are my two sons. They are God's perfect creatures on this earth. Especially when they sleep. They look like angels then. But once they awake, they resemble junior Devil Dogs!

Not only can I "take" bantering, but I can dish it out as well as any male Marine - if not just a bit better and more colorful too. At the time of challenging, I will not fail, I will not fall. Not only can I watch your back, but mine too! OOOOH RAH!

When all is done I can go home, make dinner for my boys, read them a bed time story and tuck them into bed. Then I wash the dishes, clean house, and get ready for the next day. Then I log onto leatherneck.com and have some fun with other Marines. You all understand me. Don't know why, but you do. I understand most of you. We have a common bond.

So do women ever listen?

OOOH RAH
Semper Fi
Devil Dogs

JChristin

leroy8541
02-10-03, 06:07 PM
Ooorah, Earle I guess some of our marines aren't only getting soft around the middle you people are missing the point, Marines are the most foul mouthed critters on the face of the earth. You are supposed to leave your feelings outside before entering the domain of the United States Marine Corps!!! we stole the walk from the Army, the talk from the Navy, and perfected them and moulded them into what we have today!! I have been away and missed out here I had to go visit Rob Parry's troops on their website. So much fun those Brits are!!

JChristin
02-10-03, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by leroy8541
Marines are the most foul mouthed critters on the face of the earth. we stole the walk from the Army, the talk from the Navy, and perfected them and moulded them into what we have today!!

Hey Leroy,

It's the younger generation that seem to get their "tails" into a uproar. Must be a bi-product of that good left-wing liberal raising standards brought about by Mr. Rogers and his good buddy Pee-Wee Herman.

I enjoy the word flying, belly-aching, free for all bantering of colorful lanuage from my old Corps days. Do I take offense, hell no! I live in the real world. I do real things, and thank goodness, I grew up just in time to miss Pee-Wee and his bud Rogers. I can talk like any other foul mouth Marine - even taught a few how back in the day. But I can also be the pride of the Corps with all the grace and charm the Corps instilled within me.

Semper Fi
Devil Dogs
JChristin

leroy8541
02-10-03, 06:27 PM
Bones is starting to rub off on me, after a short research I have found the answer to all this maddness!! Brain damage from a pick-up crash!!!! UH HUH!!!

Earle Comstock
02-10-03, 06:29 PM
I took time out to think this over . I guess it helped a little , but then again I am a Marine . JChristin and myself get along just fine . It's the other few that have the problem . The outsiders that feel they have to get into the middle of things to keep things going . They want to add a little fuel to the fire . As you all know , I'm not one to back down . I also must say , neither is JChristin , and I love her for that . She is a Marine , through and through , from the top of her head to the tip of her toes . I'm just like her only a male version .
I don't know why you guys don't let us have our fun , you don't hear her complaining . Some of you guys think I'm trying to beat her up or something . When you hear her say I don't bother her , and she's the only one who is not offended .
If we were still in and stationed together , we'd find each other and talk sh it every chance we could . We are Marines , and for some reason , some of you are not taking it in it's intended meaning .
So , now , do you feel like I'm trying to beat on her .
I'll beat ya she don't .

leroy8541
02-10-03, 06:45 PM
:o
Just kidding i just have to keep trying to ruffle your feathers I just can't muss them up, you got ice water in your veins!!!

Wanna see something cool catch a chicken turn it upside down and blow on its butt!!

JChristin
02-10-03, 06:47 PM
I am a Marine . JChristin and myself get along just fine . It's the other few that have the problem . As you all know , I'm not one to back down . I also must say , neither is JChristin , and I love her for that . She is a Marine , through and through , from the top of her head to the tip of her toes . I'm just like her only a male version.

I don't know why you guys don't let us have our fun , you don't hear her complaining . Some of you guys think I'm trying to beat her up or something . When you hear her say I don't bother her , and she's the only one who is not offended .

If we were still in and stationed together , we'd find each other and talk sh it every chance we could . We are Marines , and for some reason , some of you are not taking it in it's intended meaning .
So , now , do you feel like I'm trying to beat on her .
I'll beat ya she don't .

Earle, you are one fine Marine. No one needs to watch your back! And you are right, if we were stationed somewhere together we would seek each other out and talk the sh it. No one can beat up on this Marine. Well, perhaps a few, but I haven't a clue who they may be. I hold my own. And I must pocket the pride for a brief moment and admit, You hold your own very well. That's what I like about you.

When I entered the corps, and coming from a modeling background I was subject to a lot of "testing" by male Marines - and a few WM's too. I quickly learned how to "hold" my own very well. As a result, while I was active, I earned the respect of a few Marines who really mattered to me.

I am a Marine and will be one when I entered those golden gates and begin guard duty above. Sure hope I get to go north for permanent guard duty. If not, you all will have to put up with me and Earle down south! OOOOOH RAHHHHHHH

Semper Fi
The Battle is On
This is my rifle and this is....

JChristin

Earle Comstock
02-10-03, 07:02 PM
Thank you JChristin
For a minute there I thought First Sgt Mike was gonna have me thrown in the Brig . But , then he'd have to let me out when a real war breaks out . I'm one of those Marines that are an asset to you when I'm in the field , but you wanna hide me in garrison .

Earle Comstock
02-10-03, 07:07 PM
Leroy , now thats a funny site , I got this mental picture going on . I'll probably go to bed tonight dreaming about chickens , then wake up in the morning with a craving for KFC.

greensideout
02-10-03, 07:13 PM
Does all that rain in the northwest affect the brain? LMAO

The two of you are cute! Are you going to hug and make up? LOL

What the heck was the original topic of this post??? Anyone remember? LOL

JChristin
02-10-03, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by greensideout
Does all that rain in the northwest affect the brain? LMAO

The two of you are cute! Are you going to hug and make up? LOL

LOL [/QUOTE

greensideout:

HAVE YOU"VE GONE MAD Marine? TOO MUCH SUNSHINE OR SOMETHING? REPORT TO SICK BAY!

Hug and Makeup? eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that's sick!

We're Marine's, we're not here to have brains, remember!;)

Semper Fi
JChristin

Earle Comstock
02-10-03, 07:43 PM
Did he say make up or make out ?:D

leroy8541
02-10-03, 08:34 PM
Hey Earle, I know where your coming from Man, two stripes on the shoulder two hashes onthe sleeve the math says sh!tbird huh. but what obout all those MM's and comendations go to the field get nco of the quarter go on libbo get njp. no dual purpose here!

JChristin
02-10-03, 09:05 PM
Hey Earle,

I thought he said, make up. Now I don't know about you, but I don't want to see you wearing any make up. I think you're just fine the way you are. May be Leroy has the desire to wear some makeup. Bet he knows how to use it too! But then again, it could be a fragment of my brain injury. Doubt it.

Semper fi
JChristin

wrbones
02-10-03, 10:02 PM
...they feel pretty good to me!

Wait a minute...what's this thread about?

wrbones
02-10-03, 10:11 PM
Answer!

IT'S a JOKE THREAD!

JChristin
02-10-03, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by wrbones
...they feel pretty good to me!

Wait a minute...what's this thread about?

Now be nice Marine, otherwise, you'll have to take Earle out on a date! Or move to Bismark ND and do Sunday School Teaching and help little old ladies wash their pots and pans on a daily basis.

semper fi
jchristin

Earle Comstock
02-10-03, 10:16 PM
I've noticed on this site a few Marines with a bunch of hashmarks and no stripes . Those , to me are the real Marines . You know how that goes , when I was a Lance , I went to the field as a gunner , when we went back to mainside I was a-gunner . Because of rank , my a-gunner in the field was a Cpl . But he outranks me in garrison , how does that work ?
Yea JChristin I think your wrong again . I think I look pretty good in make-up . I just hate those damn high heels .
Oh yea , what was this post about . Right now I don't care , I'm having fun .

wrbones
02-10-03, 10:36 PM
Earle's not my type! He has his bumps in all the wrong places fer my tates!

Now JC on the other hand......

Would I have to say "Yes, Mistress." all the time or only in private?

Earle Comstock
02-10-03, 10:41 PM
How do you know Bones , I can go BAAAAA BAAAAA BAAAA , just like the sheep do .:D

wrbones
02-10-03, 10:47 PM
LMAO

JChristin
02-11-03, 12:33 PM
Earle's not my type! He has his bumps in all the wrong places fer my tates!

Now JC on the other hand......

Would I have to say "Yes, Mistress." all the time or only in private?

That would be "YES MISTRESS YOU ARE THE FINEST OF ALL - I SERVE YOU AND ONLY YOU" all the time.

:bandit:

SEMPER FI
JChristin

wrbones
02-11-03, 12:35 PM
LMAO ROTF

Are ya rich? I need to make sure yer gonna take good care of me mistress!

JChristin
02-11-03, 01:36 PM
I'm rich, fifthly rich. Mind your manners Marine or...

I guess you being over ther in South Dakota all those sunflower plantations must of have gone to your head. Looking for a mistress? Hey, I heard Earle looks reallllly good in makeup. He doesn't like high heels, but you know, those things can get worked out. Bet he can crack a mean whip!

Semper fi
jchristin

wrbones
02-11-03, 03:05 PM
Naw. I like the women. You homos can have all the fun ya want. Just leave me the hell outta it! :D

Earle Comstock
02-11-03, 03:15 PM
Come on , I'm trying to quit . I'm not lying this time . LMAO too

leroy8541
02-11-03, 04:59 PM
yes I do know how to wear make up, and wigs. Not to good in high heels though!

greensideout
02-11-03, 05:18 PM
You look real nice in your outfit Leroy!

Just don't look at me with that thing you're carrying!! LOL

greensideout
02-11-03, 05:29 PM
Thread summary:

MARINE is an acronym. (From the squids)

M uscles A re R equired, I ntelligence N ot E ssential.

lurchenstein
02-11-03, 08:46 PM
Leroy yer "cross-dressed" fer killin'!
(I'd never want to show up in your sights.)

JChristin
02-12-03, 12:40 AM
Leroy,

You look real cute there in that there picture. But that "Big" hair look from the 80's has gotta go.

semper fi
jchristin

Earle Comstock
02-12-03, 12:49 AM
Now wait a minute , I got big hair and I'm glad of that fact . Most men my age are balding if not bald . I wear a do wrap all the time , so most women think I'm bald and trying to cover it up . I've even had them grab it off , to see for themselves . Then how embarrassed they get when they see the hair . Serves them right , do they do that to other men , and what is their intention , to embarrass the guy . Jokes on them . I've had my hair down to my arse , and I've had it Marine Corps style since I've been out . I go through phases , I guess . But I'm still a good looking mo-fo .

leroy8541
02-12-03, 05:56 AM
Its an old picture from back in the 80's, i was a big whitesnake fan. lol

SHOOTER1
02-12-03, 09:42 PM
Leave it to Roger to ask the lady out for a Beer before the rest of us git the chance, good moves Roger.

JChristin
02-13-03, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by SHOOTER1
Leave it to Roger to ask the lady out for a Beer before the rest of us git the chance, good moves Roger.

God lord almighty. You guys are willing to kill good ol'Leroy with his big hair before a woman! What does a girl need to do to get a date? Have a sex change, turn into a man, and then become a Marine Corps Sniper? and wear big blonde hair wig? Knew I was doing something wrong all along. Joined the Marine Corps, but was excluded from the sniper portion and the other stuff, well, it's never too late. But then what would my kids call me?

My photo is in the gallery under: JChristin Gotta go tuck the my two young Marines into their racks.

semper fi
jchristin

SheWolf
03-06-03, 10:14 PM
This would not have happened if I had not been brought into it personally . Check that post you deleted about should women be allowed into the Corp . Fvck with me and YOUR feelings WILL get hurt . I will promise that , can't handle that go join the Fvckin Army .

even the Army has it's standards :devious: :lick: :mad:

wrbones
03-06-03, 10:25 PM
Damn. And here I thouht this thread was dead! :D

SheWolf
03-06-03, 10:41 PM
Damn. And here I thouht this thread was dead! :D

nope,, I just found it,,,:p

JChristin
03-08-03, 03:52 PM
The Army?

That fine branch of the military filled with Marine want-a-be's. They have standards all right. But it ain't the United States Marine Corps. Doesn't come close. But they do a good job. Whatever it is they do. What is it again the Army does?

semper fi
devil dogs
jchristin

Earle Comstock
03-08-03, 04:16 PM
I don't know exactly what they do , but I know what they can't do . They can't fight , just watch the movie Platoon . They go out on patrol and they are diddy-bopping along like they are on a sunday picnic . They are talking , joking , laughing like they don't have a care in the world . The Marines on the other hand had discipline . We were taught to tape up metal objects , no smoking at night , no talking , hand signals etc. , etc. , etc. For the most part the movie was ok , but it should have been portrayed by Marines . Ok , now I know where I was Going with this one , the Army can be actors , acting like real fighting men , or they can teach the girlscouts how to pee . Them squat to pee mo-fo's .

SheWolf
03-08-03, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by JChristin
The Army?

That fine branch of the military filled with Marine want-a-be's. They have standards all right. But it ain't the United States Marine Corps. Doesn't come close. But they do a good job. Whatever it is they do. What is it again the Army does?

semper fi
devil dogs
jchristin

1. they go in and clean up what you've left behind.
2. they have a big part in the intelligence that sends you where you're going.
3. they finish what you start...

SheWolf
03-08-03, 07:22 PM
I don't know exactly what they do , but I know what they can't do . They can't fight , just watch the movie Platoon . They go out on patrol and they are diddy-bopping along like they are on a sunday picnic . They are talking , joking , laughing like they don't have a care in the world . The Marines on the other hand had discipline . We were taught to tape up metal objects , no smoking at night , no talking , hand signals etc. , etc. , etc. For the most part the movie was ok , but it should have been portrayed by Marines . Ok , now I know where I was Going with this one , the Army can be actors , acting like real fighting men , or they can teach the girlscouts how to pee . Them squat to pee mo-fo's .

tsk tsk,, someone once told me that people who knock other people are simply jealous.........

CAS3
03-08-03, 08:00 PM
This is the last warning...this thread is closed. Do not reply.
We do not allow any bashing in these forums.
There are no fire fights among MARINES. You can not handle this then leave the site or we can take your posting priveledges away.