PDA

View Full Version : High School Grades

Signsrscary
10-11-06, 04:49 PM
I just joined this website, hoping to get more information about the Marines. I got a quick question about grades. Does the Marines Corps care about your grades?

Marine84
10-11-06, 06:21 PM
The only way the Corps worries about your grades is if they are the ones testing you.

YOU should care about your grades, don't you?

Signsrscary
10-12-06, 01:18 PM
honestly no. im not gonna make excuses or anything because i just really dont care about grades.

jinelson
10-12-06, 02:24 PM
You better start caring!

Marine84
10-12-06, 02:27 PM
OK.................next stupid question.................why not? Don't you need a certain GPR to graduate? Don't you want to graduate? If you really want to get in the Corps, it will be a lot easier with a diploma. Besides, high school is nothing..............what's up? Are you just bored? What?

Signsrscary
10-12-06, 04:48 PM
yeah id call it boredom, its not like i dont get the material. its not like im not gonna graduate, im passing all my classes. its just a bunch of useless information. but the Marines dont care about c's and d's do they?

sgt tony
10-12-06, 11:14 PM
The Marines do look at this as to say if you do not give it your all now how do they know that you will give it then. Marines want people that will give 110% all the time not just went they are interested.

Marine84
10-13-06, 08:18 AM
exactly...............if you can't commit to something as simple as high school....................the committment you HAVE to make to the Corps gets hard sometimes - you can't just walk away from it like putting down a toy that you're tired of playing with.