PDA

View Full Version : How'd your team do? (Part 2)

LEADEROFMARINES
09-24-06, 01:53 PM
OORAH! LADIES AND GENTLEMAN IT'S HALFTIME! :banana:I REGRET TO INFORM YOU CHICAGO BEARS FANS THAT YOU ARE NOT WINNING! MY VIKINGS ARE UP 6-3. WE'RE GOING TO WIN NO MATTER HOW MANY OF OUR PLAYERS GO ON THE INJURED LIST. WE OVERCOME AND ADAPT LIKE NO OTHER! HAVE A GREAT DAYS MARINES! (ONE IN PARTICULAR) :beer:

IT'S STILL A FOUR COUNT EXECUTION RIGHT? :p

rktect3j
09-24-06, 02:02 PM
OORAH! LADIES AND GENTLEMAN IT'S HALFTIME! :banana:I REGRET TO INFORM YOU CHICAGO BEARS FANS THAT YOU ARE NOT WINNING! MY VIKINGS ARE UP 6-3. WE'RE GOING TO WIN NO MATTER HOW MANY OF OUR PLAYERS GO ON THE INJURED LIST. WE OVERCOME AND ADAPT LIKE NO OTHER! HAVE A GREAT DAYS MARINES! (ONE IN PARTICULAR) :beer:

IT'S STILL A FOUR COUNT EXECUTION RIGHT? :p
Looks like 6-6 now. Sorry to slow you up.

rktect3j
09-24-06, 02:22 PM
9-6 :yes:

quillhill
09-24-06, 02:50 PM
With about 8 minutes left, it's Minnesota 13-12...unbiased spectator here.
;)

quillhill
09-24-06, 02:59 PM
Check that, 16-12, Minnesota. Looks like the Sgt. is gunna win this friendly little wager. Heh. Just about four minutes left now. Vikings have the ball.

rktect3j
09-24-06, 03:17 PM
How ya'll doin?

rktect3j
09-24-06, 03:18 PM
one.., two.., three.., one.

rktect3j
09-24-06, 03:20 PM
Vikings gave the best the Bears have seen this year. The other two teams we played sucked. Still have one more between us at Chicago. I'm still game for the same wager.

rktect3j
09-24-06, 03:21 PM
Maybe when we play you in Chicago our team will show up. I didn't see them today.

rktect3j
09-24-06, 03:22 PM
one.., two.., three.., TWO. ugh. :yes:

Get some.

LEADEROFMARINES
09-24-06, 03:36 PM
1,2,3,4,... UNITED STATES MARINE CORP! You win some, you lose some! I must admit that was a good game. We'll be back! I still love my Vikings to the death! Corporal you should live this up because most people don't ever get one up on me! :beer:

rktect3j
09-24-06, 04:42 PM
1,2,3,4,... UNITED STATES MARINE CORP! You win some, you lose some! I must admit that was a good game. We'll be back! I still love my Vikings to the death! Corporal you should live this up because most people don't ever get one up on me! :beer:
Semper Fi. Sgt.

The ones I win I remember just as much as the ones I lose. I'll not hold it over your head but I always collect and I will always pay up when I lose. Like I pointed out we have another meeting this year. You want to get even? Just contact me that week.

Good game. Vikings are defintaly better then I thought. Bears really squeked this one out. I don't think either team played their A game.

Go have a beer. :beer: Wish I could but that will have to wait a while.