PDA

View Full Version : Chip in

DaveXIII90
08-30-06, 01:43 PM
Alright...I have seen alot of videos made by amateurs on the Military. Ive pretty much ended up wanting to do this- I dont know if this will work, but I think we could make a great video if I could get as many of you as possible to help out. I will need people who have experience making and editing videos on the computer, whether or not you use Windows Movie Maker or a different program. I will need people who have some knowledge in synchronizing videos, pictures, and music together in order to have everything play smoothly and go together. I will need people who can help me search for pictures and size them appropriately to fit into the video. I am pretty sure I have an excellent collection of audio to incorparate into the video. The video will themed like this: A tribute/memorial to fallen members of the USMC/armed forces, but we will not simply make this a "R.I.P." video- we will honor the fallen heroes, and I think we should think about some sort of short quote or sentence that fades in slowly at the end of the video and has some sort of meaning to it in relation to the greatness of the people in the video. If you are interested, just reply to this thread, list the parts of the video that you can help on, like music, video, editing, synchronizing, pictures, etc...., list whatever else you want to list, and leave email or instant messenger information that we can all keep in contact on while doing a joint effort in producing this video. I hope this works out.

outlaw3179
08-30-06, 02:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1zwmP81WjY

This one was very good. Very sad. Semper Fi Marines. :(

outlaw3179
08-30-06, 02:10 PM
Wow...I just watched that again...busted me up inside. It hurts to see so many of my young brothers on there.

jinelson
08-30-06, 10:29 PM
All Gave Some and Some Gave All! May they rest in peace, your duty done brothers.

Semper Fi Marines, Semper Fi

:cry:

iamcloudlander
08-31-06, 02:08 AM
I realize this will probably be viewed as a dumb question but--are there any plans in the works for a memorial for the fallen in Iraq? I am asking only because as a Vietnam vet we had to wait many years for our fallen to be memorilized. I think we should start now so they will never be forgotten.

DaveXIII90
08-31-06, 08:40 AM
Hey, Im willing to do whatever you all wish to do in order to make sure our fallen heroes-the ones who have paid the ultmate price in defense of our nation- are not forgotten. I really want to make this video a very nicely put together video. After it is completed, I think it may be a good idea to try to get it onto as many sites relating to the military as possible. One of my goals in this video is to have A L O T of people see it. I understand alot of you, whether you have been shot bfore or not, still have been wounded by a bullet of unimaginable pain-the bullet that hits you straight in the heart- that bullet is the experience you have went through: losing fellow brothers/sisters of the armed forces. I hope to see some individual suggestions for parts of this video, so I can make it suit all of your needs. I also hope to get some advice of what to put in the video from the ones on this forum who have lost fellow brothers sisters in arms. Im not going to give up on this project- I cannot just watch Amercans forget our heroes.:usmc: :iwo: :flag: