PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Major Robert Charles Burge...

huston
07-12-06, 03:08 AM
I have lost contact with my dear friend and would like to know if he is all right, what he is doing now and if he is happy. I would appreciate any information forwarded to me, for I miss talking to him. If anyone out there is in contact with him, please let him know I think of him daily, as well as honor the memory of Jake, too.

A very sincere thank you...

Pamela Huston
email:psh310@aol.com (psh310@aol.com)

huston
07-12-06, 03:41 AM
[quote=huston]
I have lost contact with my dear friend and would like to know if he is all right, what he is doing now and if he is happy. I would appreciate any information forwarded to me, for I miss talking to him. If anyone out there is in contact with him, please let him know I think of him daily, as well as honor the memory of Jake, too.

Pamela Huston

huston
07-16-06, 11:58 PM
PLEASE...Disregard the "Smiley" in my initial Thread, it was a typing error and I am unable to edit.

Pamela Huston