PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Court rules in favor of terrorist held at Gitmoby

ROHO
06-29-06, 10:13 AM
Supreme Court rules in favor 5 to 3, stating it is Unconstitutional for them to be tried by a Military Tribunal, but for them to be granted the same rights as a P.O.W. This is bullS##T!!!. Why do we keep shooting ourselves in the foot!!. RIGHTS, WHAT RIGHTS THEY ARE TERRORIST!!!

HBD2ISDM
06-29-06, 10:19 AM
You should learn to let go a little. Don't hold back on those feeling. : ) Of course, I agree. Not being great at history, but what kind of trial did the Germans have?

semfi01
06-29-06, 10:40 AM
Some Germans were tried by Military Tribual and executed as spies. The people we are fighting today are not soldiers of any country and in my opinion not covered by ANY treaty. They are terrorist that deserve nothing more than the treatment THEY have afforded to the people they've slaughtered. Just Like Some Generals the Supreme Court can be wrong.

HBD2ISDM
06-29-06, 11:28 AM
Although, I agree that the terrorist are not soldiers of any "country" they do represent an entity. I whole heartedly am opposed to the religion they follow, but it is greater than an country I know. Really, look at what they are willing to do for their religion. And no, I don't mean the radicals in their religion. Their Koran teaches them to kill ALL infidels, translated-everyone who believes differntly than they. I know of no country with greater drive than those who follow the Koran.

redneck13
06-29-06, 12:09 PM
Although, I agree that the terrorist are not soldiers of any "country" they do represent an entity. I whole heartedly am opposed to the religion they follow, but it is greater than an country I know. Really, look at what they are willing to do for their religion. And no, I don't mean the radicals in their religion. Their Koran teaches them to kill ALL infidels, translated-everyone who believes differntly than they. I know of no country with greater drive than those who follow the Koran. "Are you Brain Dead?" You have misquoted the Koran. It doesn't say what you've said in it. It refer's to "those" who go against the Koran, who are member's of this religion, not to "kill" anyone that just doesn't believe in the Koran, which this twisted people terrorist's have used in part to justify their "JIHAD." And "HELL NO!!" These "dangerous people, being held, are being held for one reason, "SO THEY WON'T KILL OR TRY TO KILL ANYMORE AMERICAN'S, AND OR OTHER'S." Their rights? They are not of any entity. Terrorists are the like's of those in "Soldier of Fortune" magazine's. Hired? In a way yes, by recruitment, from this twisted people's thinking and use of the Koran, to fit their need's. I think Sir, with all due respect, you need to re-read the Koran, and make a better statement. I respect your views, though wrong in my view, as the "PRESIDENT, LIKE HIM OR NOT, I FULLY BELIEVE, THAT HE IS DOING WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO PROTECT US, AND OTHER'S FROM THESE "BAD APPLES" WE HAVE IN CUSTODY." We, as American's, don't know what the President and his people know, and don't have the right to know, because it would lead to things like the NYT WP Other newspaper's revealed. We have to trust his decision's and the "supreme" court are nothing but a bunch of "Law Maker's", instead of what they should be doing, "INTERPUTING THE LAW" as it stands. Just as with Norega, try them in a court of law, the likes of some of the "Civil Law" courts to all more evidence in, than a criminal court, as with the 3 time loser, he get's life. Lock them up forever, we have room. Period. With respect, SF [/QUOTE]

Mike McIntyre
06-29-06, 01:05 PM
Well Said "Wind in Face"!!!

Mike McIntyre
06-29-06, 01:58 PM
I think we should rethink this. These are just “poor, misunderstood, patriots”, of one of the World Largest Religions. On second thought, we should feed them surf and turf, give them their 77 virgins early, and tuck them in at night before we ship them home. Then we should give them a new homeland and rebuild it with US taxpayer’s money. We could irrigate it, build new schools, and hospitals, share our technology, and even modernize their weapons capabilities. Then we can pay $150 for a barrel of crude and hide on this side of the pond and pray they don’t strike here. Oh, I am sorry. Strike that last comment because they already have!!!! (Always remember 9-11-01)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>