PDA

View Full Version : Anne Coulter

docsavage
06-07-06, 06:20 PM
All you republican lifers and bush suck ass supporters must love how Anne Coulter cut down us liberals today and put us and the capitalistic pig widows from 9/11 in our place.

She is certainly an intelligent woman and one worthy of all the accolades and support she has garnered for the conservative right and the bush administration. Now where did he fight the viet cong again - was it mississippi or alabama; I forgot!

Shadowman777
06-07-06, 06:44 PM
All you republican lifers and bush suck ass supporters must love how Anne Coulter cut down us liberals today and put us and the capitalistic pig widows from 9/11 in our place.

She is certainly an intelligent woman and one worthy of all the accolades and support she has garnered for the conservative right and the bush administration. Now where did he fight the viet cong again - was it mississippi or alabama; I forgot!

Now there is a woman with a mind! Not bad eye candy either! I like the babe!

Shadowman777
06-07-06, 06:56 PM
Now where did he fight the viet cong again - was it mississippi or alabama; I forgot!

From what I recall of the times, there were 3 classes of people going into the military.

1. Those who were drafted.
2. Those who were gonna be drafted, so they volunteered.
3. Those who not going to be drafted, yet they volunteered any way.

We know that Bush and Kerry both fall into category 2.

All of us who joined after 1973 fall into category 3.

Which category did you fall into?

I don't hate either Bush or Kerry because their daddies could pull strings. You whine like you are a category 1.

Just my thoughts ...

docsavage
06-07-06, 07:35 PM
but since that time I have the good sense to become a scientist - and a scientist proposes hypothesis and then collects information. Sometimes the information does not support the hypothesis - so guess what; the hypothesis and the individual that proposed the hypotesis are wrong.

I admit my mistakes and am not in denial or harbor some deep seeded belief that the Vietnam war was an honorable event.

Bush is a coward, a liar, a hypocrit and a snake - those that chose to honor him or voted against John Kerry who spoke the truth when he returned from Vietnam are just too stubborn (and that is a kind adjective) to admit they were once wrong

docsavage
06-07-06, 07:42 PM
i don't see any wars in your resume

Would you want your son to be coached in baseball by someone who had never played the game? Perhaps you get my drift with Bush and his military experience.

For George so loved the world he gave his only son - oops, he doesn't have one so he will be glad to give yours up for you

Shadowman777
06-07-06, 08:10 PM

Would you want your son to be coached in baseball by someone who had never played the game? Perhaps you get my drift with Bush and his military experience.

For George so loved the world he gave his only son - oops, he doesn't have one so he will be glad to give yours up for you

Well there was Beirut, but I was on the other side of the world on Okinawa. One cannot choose the time of his birth, or what wars will or will not happen during his or her time of service.

I have already given up my son to the Corps - as he is serving as we speak. He already has one Iraqi tour under his belt, and may have another in 6-8 months or so.

I can tell you this though - if MY SON pays the ultimate sacrifice for defending our country, I will not moan, whine, b!tch and complain about it. If I did, I would be dishonoring the very sacrifice he made. Maybe in all your learning, you lost that -- as well as your faith. I have not.

Good Lord (Darwin to you) if I b!tched, moaned and complained about my son's loss, he would come back from the dead just to kick my ass --- the same as I would have done, if MY father did that!

Wake up - this ain't the 60's anymore as much as you'd like it to be.

Shadowman777
06-07-06, 08:15 PM
Bush is a coward, a liar, a hypocrit and a snake - those that chose to honor him or voted against John Kerry who spoke the truth when he returned from Vietnam are just too stubborn (and that is a kind adjective) to admit they were once wrong

There is the Bush thing again. The Kerry "spoke the truth" nonsense I won't even get into - I would be speaking to the wind.

Dunno, this whole Bush thing with you ... kinda sound like ya got hard-on for the Prez!

marinegreen
06-07-06, 08:36 PM
Kinda hard to support a prez who doesnt care much for his countries saftey, for instance cutting funding for a border agents, allowing our borders to be wide open for joe sh** the rag head to enter and cause destruction sometime in the future again.And I know why he has us in Iraq, HALIBURTON is making a sh** pot full of $$, isnt it ironic that they were caught early on swindling taxpayers $$, oh sure they pair back a few million but they got to keep the contracts and they have only made billions. Why do you think cheney made around 90 million last yr. Be nice if we could all take the hypocritical oath, maybe then we could all be multi millionaires cuz lying does pay well:devious:

docsavage
06-07-06, 08:37 PM
Sorry about the phrasology "your son" - it was rhetorical and not meant to be personal.

I do hate Bush - there is little doubt about that, but the country elected him; they were duped and we shall all pay for it!

And I say "Wake Up" to you - I am Vietnam Veteran (Khe Sahn Combat Base - Tet 1968).

Shadowman777
06-07-06, 08:57 PM
Kinda hard to support a prez who doesnt care much for his countries saftey, for instance cutting funding for a border agents, allowing our borders to be wide open for joe sh** the rag head to enter and cause destruction sometime in the future again.And I know why he has us in Iraq, HALIBURTON is making a sh** pot full of $$, isnt it ironic that they were caught early on swindling taxpayers $$, oh sure they pair back a few million but they got to keep the contracts and they have only made billions. Why do you think cheney made around 90 million last yr. Be nice if we could all take the hypocritical oath, maybe then we could all be multi millionaires cuz lying does pay well:devious:

Ok Jerry - first off - you made all the liberal talking points. Heard all that nonsense before. I get that - old fabricated Micheal Moore movie points.

But as a former United States Marine, you should know to capitalize the name of the Vice-President --- and in Doc's case - the name of President of the United States. I mean you had no problem capitalising HALIBURTON, so I know your SHIFT key works.

Beyond your liberal talking points, all I see is hatred and disrespect for the offices of the President and Vice-President of the United States of America. These are not qualities that I expect to see from former Marines.

Doc - you need to add more information to your bio. Green - move beyond Micheal Moore movies, and try to form your own opinions.

greensideout
06-07-06, 09:22 PM
If Anne Coulter doesn't make you laugh, then you know you're a liberal. :D

Shadowman777
06-07-06, 09:26 PM

Besides Clinton what about FDR, Truman, and Carter? The last two were in the service, but "never played the game" as you write!

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._Presidents_by_military_service

I love it when facts confuse liberals!!! LOL!!!

Shadowman777
06-07-06, 09:29 PM
If Anne Coulter doesn't make you laugh, then you know you're a liberal. :D

Ann Coulter is fiesty - I love that about her. That being said, she would make a HORRIBLE WIFE! LOL

But then I would not want to be married to Judge Judy either! God - I don't have the brain cells left to waste on the arguments!

marinegreen
06-07-06, 09:30 PM
Stand down Shadowman777, dont even go there about my opinion, I do respect both offices but not the individuals that have them now, just like I didnt respect some men who were officers but I did respect there rank that they wore.And there is NO such thing as a former MARINE, hence the saying ONCE A MARINE ALWAYS A MARINE..........And believe me I have and will voice my opinion about either party who is in office and now go stand in that corner for even putting me in a category with M.Moore, shame,shame on you MARINE.

Shadowman777
06-07-06, 09:42 PM
Stand down Shadowman777, dont even go there about my opinion, I do respect both offices but not the individuals that have them now, just like I didnt respect some men who were officers but I did respect there rank that they wore.And there is NO such thing as a former MARINE, hence the saying ONCE A MARINE ALWAYS A MARINE..........And believe me I have and will voice my opinion about either party who is in office and now go stand in that corner for even putting me in a category with M.Moore, shame,shame on you MARINE.

LOL - ahhh "shame" the last bastillon for the liberal! "You are judging me you hatemongerer" - "Go in the corner, you can't JUDGE me!"

Problem is, in order to say one is wrong, one most make a judgment that one needs "to stand in the corner." Hence, it becomes an oxy-moron.

Libs - ya just gotta love em.

And stop this "former Marine" nonsense! I am NOT active duty - therefore I am "former." I would quote Lt. Col Oliver North, but he is a hatemonger as well, thus further confusing the problem for liberals. I will attempt to speak in words you can understand in the future.

I will surmise that the officers you disagree with are "officers" like Congressman Murtha.

OK - that is a HUGE stretch - but I always try to find the best in everyone.

marinegreen
06-07-06, 10:02 PM
Marine, your conterdicting yourself calling people hatemongers, what you calling us socalled liberals that you seem to brand on someone who criticizes this administration, whos the hatemonger here Shadowman branding people liberals and whatnot and putting people into certain categorys such as the moores. Speaking of Col. O.North, he was the reagan/bush sr. scape goat. Heres the kicker, do you remember when they were grilling the Col. and he told the boys on the hill to watch binladen and that he would be alot of trouble for us,, why is it that conservatives seem to blow off great intel shadowman ?? ooopppsss I better pull back on the reins cuz because I mention something about a party your affiliated with you;ll brand mne as a liberal. Let me give you a dose of my world, I'm for any and all politicians who are for the working class, the BACK BONE of this fine country, ones who say what they mean and mean what they say but unfortunatly that # is dwindling because power and greed are clouding many minds and pockets up on the hill.Hey we could go back and forth all night long shadowman, you'll have your opinions and I'll have mine.

Shadowman777
06-07-06, 10:29 PM
Marine, your conterdicting yourself calling people hatemongers, what you calling us socalled liberals that you seem to brand on someone who criticizes this administration, whos the hatemonger here Shadowman branding people liberals and whatnot and putting people into certain categorys such as the moores. Speaking of Col. O.North, he was the reagan/bush sr. scape goat. Heres the kicker, do you remember when they were grilling the Col. and he told the boys on the hill to watch binladen and that he would be alot of trouble for us,, why is it that conservatives seem to blow off great intel shadowman ?? ooopppsss I better pull back on the reins cuz because I mention something about a party your affiliated with you;ll brand mne as a liberal. Let me give you a dose of my world, I'm for any and all politicians who are for the working class, the BACK BONE of this fine country, ones who say what they mean and mean what they say but unfortunatly that # is dwindling because power and greed are clouding many minds and pockets up on the hill.Hey we could go back and forth all night long shadowman, you'll have your opinions and I'll have mine.

I am not an all-Bush guy believe me. He is not a fiscal conservative - not is one big on the border control - nor smaller government. I slam him on that.

But when you start speaking the liberal crap about Haliburton and all that nonsense, I will call you on it Mr. Moore. And don't even go into great intel when the Clinton presidency had 8 years and multiple shots at bin Laden and passed, but then I speak to the wind don't I?

And who brought the "working class" into this discussion? I bet you were Union weren't you??? C'mon, you know you wanna tell me!!! You are "retired" at my age - 48 - because you took a sweet union deal right???

Wanna know what I see of Unions here in western PA - the rustbelt??? They are destroying themselves. They did it with the steel mills, then at Delphi, and they are doing with GM and the automakers. For years they held a gun to the automakers heads, FORCING higher wages, jobs banks, and now the companies are going bankrupt. And all you can do is b1tch that it is President Bush's fault. Well "wah!" Grow a pair.

Before I respond more - union guy right?

Shadowman777
06-07-06, 10:44 PM

You never mentioned Congressman Murtha. (Note the "caps")

Your thoughts? Good guy ya think? Does he speak for us Marines? Does he reflect well on the Corps?

I expect you will bail on this question. Whaddaya think????

ChristianMedia
06-07-06, 11:40 PM
!

Liberals "cut" themselves "down" by opening their craws and letting noise ooze out. Democrats can't win by whining -- and unfortunately -- they cannot lose and keep their traps shut. There is no grace left. Democrats took a poop on it and we had to toss it in the dem-can.

http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/images/cohen.gif
http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/images/breen.gif
Main (http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/main.asp) - 1 (http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/1.asp) - 2 (http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/2.asp) - 3 (http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/3.asp) - 4 (http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/4.asp) - 5 (http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/5.asp) - 6 (http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/6.asp) - 7 (http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/7.asp) - 8 (http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/8.asp) - 9 (http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/9.asp) - 10 (http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/8.asp) - 11 (http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/9.asp) - 12 (http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/8.asp)
http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/images/dickwright.gif

marinegreen
06-08-06, 04:59 AM
Shadowman, I got to admit one thing, yoiu are a persistant lil **** wanting to stir up hate and discontent here on this site that is for the brotherhood but hey, we all have opinions and we have affiliations to a certain party or people but to answer your last ?, now you better sit down my friend cuz I'm gonna rock your world with this duzzy of a answer, Yes I have heard of Mr. Murtha and yes I do faintly remember him sticking up for something that was said last yr about the Marines but since that moment on I havent been following whats going on, so I guess with your almighty wisdom of our world affairs you can enlighten me as to why you hate this man, oh wait a min, you mentioned his name to me so I'm assuming you dont like him so that must mean you have branded him a hatemonger as you seem to call people who dont think the cons way. You must eat,breath,eat,dream of the FOX network, OH NOoooo say it isnt so shadowman,tell me you dont have a shrine in your room about sean hannity, you kinda remind me of him,if things arent seen the way you are him see then those that oppose you are hatemongers or whatever vile lil creature names you have for people.Heres the deal my friend, I'm not going to waste anymore of either of our times going back and forth with what your beliefs are and what mine might be whether I'm right, wrong or indifferent, I have my opinions and you have yours but I'm not going to play the political lil games with you each and everytime we're on this outstanding site at the same time. I wish you all the luck in the world and maybe,just maybe you'll find someone on here that W-I-L-L keep going back and forth about politics.Carry On Marine and semper fi

ivalis
06-08-06, 05:30 AM
I see where Ann is jammed up with a felony voter fraud charge. Oops! She apparently voted in the wrong precinct. <br />
<br />
The is the same lady (benefit of the doubt) that chastised the voters of Florida...

greensideout
06-08-06, 08:31 PM
With all of the &quot;true&quot; voter fraud that goes on---St Louis MO for example by the democrates---it makes one wonder how hard they must have dug to find a mistake and call it fraud in this case. The...

ChristianMedia
06-09-06, 07:10 AM
>>The libs hate the truth.<<

The truth is not their friend, neither is free speech. It's like peeking down the barrel of a revolver and yanking the trigger to see if it's loaded.

http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/images/heller5.gif

Shadowman777
06-09-06, 07:28 AM
Shadowman, I got to admit one thing, yoiu are a persistant lil **** wanting to stir up hate and discontent here on this site that is for the brotherhood but hey, we all have opinions and we have affiliations to a certain party or people but to answer your last ?, now you better sit down my friend cuz I'm gonna rock your world with this duzzy of a answer, Yes I have heard of Mr. Murtha and yes I do faintly remember him sticking up for something that was said last yr about the Marines but since that moment on I havent been following whats going on, so I guess with your almighty wisdom of our world affairs you can enlighten me as to why you hate this man, oh wait a min, you mentioned his name to me so I'm assuming you dont like him so that must mean you have branded him a hatemonger as you seem to call people who dont think the cons way. You must eat,breath,eat,dream of the FOX network, OH NOoooo say it isnt so shadowman,tell me you dont have a shrine in your room about sean hannity, you kinda remind me of him,if things arent seen the way you are him see then those that oppose you are hatemongers or whatever vile lil creature names you have for people.Heres the deal my friend, I'm not going to waste anymore of either of our times going back and forth with what your beliefs are and what mine might be whether I'm right, wrong or indifferent, I have my opinions and you have yours but I'm not going to play the political lil games with you each and everytime we're on this outstanding site at the same time. I wish you all the luck in the world and maybe,just maybe you'll find someone on here that W-I-L-L keep going back and forth about politics.Carry On Marine and semper fi

Little? Hello - I am 6'3", 215 lbs of body-beautiful! Ain't nothing little here!

You say it is OK to have opinions, but then whine like stuck pig when someone disagrees with you! You claim idol worship of Hannity and FOX News - yet I don't even have cable, so nada there.

I am a conservative. My beliefs are my own, and I will hammer conservatives when appropriate. Conservative Sen. Rick Santorum here in PA, is a case in point. I am hammering him relentlessly over his support of Arlen Spector. I have NOT forgotten what he did in the primary of 2004. You would like to see him gone - and I do too - we just have different reasons. I am not following a party line in doing this. If I were, I'd be supporting the dirtbag.

More later ... off to work ...

ChristianMedia
06-09-06, 02:10 PM
Shadowman, I got to admit one thing, yoiu are a persistant lil **** wanting to stir up hate and discontent here on this site that is for the brotherhood but hey,.... ... Yes I have heard of Mr. Murtha and yes I do faintly remember him sticking up for something that was said last yr about the Marines but since that moment on I havent been following whats going on, so I guess with your almighty wisdom of our world affairs you can enlighten me as to why you hate this man, oh wait a min, you mentioned his name to me so I'm assuming you dont like him so that must mean you have branded him a hatemonger as you seem to call people who dont think the cons way.

Uhh, there's sumthin not quite right about you. In fact, you sound quite gay.:bunny:

Osotogary
06-09-06, 03:04 PM
Divide and conquer. There is a polarization happening here that is not suitable for wartime. Peacetime? Go ahead and knock yourselves out.
Yeah, I know, I'm just a civilian and sometimes I don't know squat (actually, most of the time. LOL) but if I was the enemy I'd say I got you all where I want you. You folks are becoming fragmented within your own ranks. The only thing that still would bother me, if I were the enemy, is that you Marines are still the finest fighting force on this planet and historically fight well together, fragmented and varied of opinion or not.
Man,I feel like I just stuck my soon to be punched out nose in the the middle of a domestic squabble. I'd better scoot. Warning: I have a very quick first step but after about five steps even the slowest of Libertarians, Republicans or Democrats can catch me. LOL

ChristianMedia
06-09-06, 03:06 PM
It's very simple. You either get it - or you get the hell out of the way while the rest of us mock you for the sheer sport of it.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j7/ChristianMediaUSA/abuse-plastic-bag.jpg (http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j7/ChristianMediaUSA/?)
:flag:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>
<IFRAME id=jheadFrame_5cc0bb43.jpg name=jheadFrame_5cc0bb43.jpg src="" frameBorder=0 width=200 height=0> </IFRAME>

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Osotogary
06-09-06, 03:44 PM
ChristianMedia-
It's very simple. You either get it - or you get the hell out of the way while the rest of us mock you for the sheer sport of it.

I don't know what you mean by that but I have an idea.

"..while the rest of us mock you for the sheer sport of it."
Not to be disrespectful, or anything like that, but I'd like to ask you this question:
Are you a spokesman for any particular group?
You have been doing nothing but attacking since I saw your first enties either verbally, or through cartoon/ illustrations, especially those who may not think exactly along your lines. What's your motive?
Personally, I'm pretty darn flexible when it comes to the exchanging of ideas. Maybe we even think alike on certain subjects. Our methods may just be different. I'm fundamentally a conservative with the flexiblility to use any good idea that might be presented from other sources, yes including the liberal segment. I believe I have a good sense of humor and somewhat of a thick skin. The only time I'll open my peep is when someone crosses my line because they figure I have crossed theirs. When that happens I try to find an amiable solution because I'm not on website to rattle anyone. I gather that I crossed your line and I know that you crossed mine. Fine. There is no need to go any further. If I stuck my nose into something that I shouldn't have.. I apologise.
Adios from South Florida.
Gary

ChristianMedia
06-09-06, 03:51 PM
>>I gather that I crossed your line and I know that you crossed mine. <<

Uhh, I don't recall addressing you directly. Let's not ass-U--me anything.

http://www.caglecartoons.com/images/preview/{BF2AD77C-6680-4FD9-949E-11577A539DB6}.gif

yellowwing
06-09-06, 03:57 PM
>>I gather that I crossed your line and I know that you crossed mine. <<

Uhh, I don't recall addressing you directly. Let's not ass-U--me anything. [/IMG]
Ease up now. Don't wear out your good will.

Camper51
06-09-06, 04:16 PM
I agree Osotogary, that mr "c m" has done nothing but attempt to stir things up mightily since his arrival.

There is nothing like a good debate, and I love to play the devil's advocate, but name calling and threats are not going to accomplish anything.

It's kind of light mud rasslin with a pig..... He isn't gonna mind and he loves the mud so he is gonna drag you right down in it so you can't win anyway.

ChristianMedia
06-09-06, 04:28 PM
Ease up now. Don't wear out your good will.

I don't even know what you're talking about - or why.
:sick:

yellowwing
06-09-06, 04:33 PM
I am speaking directly to you on your behavior towards our other Members. Do not attack or belittle them. Whatever you may think, you are not immune to our rules and regulations.

You are on notice.

ChristianMedia
06-09-06, 04:35 PM
I treat people exactly the way they treat me, only more expertly. Don't start crying on me. It rusts my loading mechanism.

http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/UpsetDemocrats/images/gorrell4.gif

yellowwing
06-09-06, 04:41 PM
Attacking other Members is in violation to our Terms of Srvice Agreement that you have agreed to.

Camper51
06-09-06, 04:46 PM
I see that Mr "c m" thinks he is better than anyone else. to spar with a moderator is foolhardy, especially when you do it with an attitude!!!

Phantom Blooper
06-09-06, 04:55 PM
It's kind of light mud rasslin with a pig..... He isn't gonna mind and he loves the mud

SUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:banana:

yellowwing
06-09-06, 04:59 PM
And sometimes the pig leaves Arkansas and moves to New York, where she is elected to the Senate. :banana:

I am a registered Democrat but there's just something about Hillary that I don't trust.

Phantom Blooper
06-09-06, 05:01 PM
Or Washington,DC or Massachusetts..............

Camper51
06-09-06, 05:28 PM
I don't trust her either, Yellowwing, but she would be better than the traitor sailorboy.

marinegreen
06-09-06, 07:38 PM
Hey Christianmedia, mock what I say all and anytime you want, your just a lil man hiding and insulting behind a fuqing keyboard. I bet your sean hannity in disguse arent you, come on fess up sean its ok we all know what a lil troll you are, if it isnt your way then you have to use your keyboard to make candy-assed insults, grow up lil fella alot of us are starting to realize what a lil punk bit** you are and on that last lil kid game insult, you have a good life and insult me or anyone that doesnt see things exactly your way all you want, and they say those that going around calling people gay are really the ones with a deep seated erge to have a gay affair, sorry charlie,100 % man here so your come on didnt work with me.Carry on.....

marinegreen
06-09-06, 07:42 PM
hiliary doesnt stand a chance yellowing, she's proving she leap frogs to much. I think its about time for the independents to take control cuz these other 2 parties have gotten things totally screwed up. My opinion

Osotogary
06-09-06, 08:17 PM
There actually is a Pig named Hillary!

Name: Hillary

Kind: Rex Guinea Pig

Home: Victoria, Australia

This is my guinea pig, Hillary, also called Hilly! She is a Rex guinea pig. Hillary was named after the famous Rock Climber 'Edmund Hillary' because when she was a baby, she would climb up our jumpers to sit on our shoulders. Hillary has always been a special piggy. She is the boldest pig I know, and doesn't care a bit if you come over and pick her up while she is playing, although while she is eating is another matter. Hilly is the boss of the herd, and has been so from when she was just eight weeks old! Hilly is very vocal and will definitely tell you if she is hungry, cold or bored. She is a very special piggy!

Shadowman777
06-09-06, 08:18 PM
Hey Christianmedia, mock what I say all and anytime you want, your just a lil man hiding and insulting behind a fuqing keyboard. I bet your sean hannity in disguse arent you, come on fess up sean its ok we all know what a lil troll you are, if it isnt your way then you have to use your keyboard to make candy-assed insults, grow up lil fella alot of us are starting to realize what a lil punk bit** you are and on that last lil kid game insult, you have a good life and insult me or anyone that doesnt see things exactly your way all you want, and they say those that going around calling people gay are really the ones with a deep seated erge to have a gay affair, sorry charlie,100 % man here so your come on didnt work with me.Carry on.....

Why is everything "lil" with you? Are related to that Chinese NBA basetball player - or that 800 lbs man I saw on the news?

I think its about time for the independents to take control cuz these other 2 parties have gotten things totally screwed up. My opinion

Now you've gone and done it! You have said something I agree with! Of my vote would go Constitution Party - whereas yours probably to the Green Party. But at least we agree!

greensideout
06-09-06, 08:58 PM
Everybody made up and now are living happily ever after. LMAO

The mud sling'in started before christianmedia got here--wtf gf

Shadowman777
06-09-06, 09:38 PM
Everybody made up and now are living happily ever after. LMAO

Sheesh - when there is agreement between a lib and a conservative, you KNOW the universe it out of whack!

Is the world about to end??? (Well it may for me if I don't get off this computer, and spend some time with the ball and chain ...)

Shadowman777
06-09-06, 09:40 PM

True, but that was good clean mud! I made sure I washed my hands before typing!

greensideout
06-09-06, 09:46 PM
Divide and conquer. There is a polarization happening here that is not suitable for wartime. Peacetime? Go ahead and knock yourselves out.
Yeah, I know, I'm just a civilian and sometimes I don't know squat (actually, most of the time. LOL) but if I was the enemy I'd say I got you all where I want you. You folks are becoming fragmented within your own ranks. The only thing that still would bother me, if I were the enemy, is that you Marines are still the finest fighting force on this planet and historically fight well together, fragmented and varied of opinion or not.
Man,I feel like I just stuck my soon to be punched out nose in the the middle of a domestic squabble. I'd better scoot. Warning: I have a very quick first step but after about five steps even the slowest of Libertarians, Republicans or Democrats can catch me. LOL

Fragmented? Not really Gary---lol---It's what Marines do. For sport we yank each other's chain. Like I have said before, it makes us grin. When it's time to do what we are trained for it's back to Gung Ho!

greensideout
06-09-06, 09:52 PM
Sheesh - when there is agreement between a lib and a conservative, you KNOW the universe it out of whack!

Is the world about to end??? (Well it may for me if I don't get off this computer, and spend some time with the ball and chain ...)

It's almost a full moon, maybe that explains it. :banana:

Shadowman777
06-09-06, 10:02 PM
Fragmented? Not really Gary---lol---It's what Marines do. For sport we yank each other's chain. Like I have said before, it makes us grin. When it's time to do what we are trained for it's back to Gung Ho!

Amen! It's just the way we old farts keep each other "tuned up." Most of us see the "zinger" as ... well, an art form. The rest have their @sses so tight they could sh!t diamonds. We loosen them up.

Consider Greensideout's favorite food. Think he could that on a shingle if he were a tight @ss? No way! Personally I prefer POS (poontang on a shingle) - but then he is a "California" Marine.

;)

greensideout
06-09-06, 10:22 PM
Amen! It's just the way we old farts keep each other "tuned up." Most of us see the "zinger" as ... well, an art form. The rest have their @sses so tight they could sh!t diamonds. We loosen them up.

Consider Greensideout's favorite food. Think he could that on a shingle if he were a tight @ss? No way! Personally I prefer POS (poontang on a shingle) - but then he is a "California" Marine.

;)

"California Marine"---Yep, I got the cool sunglasses and you got the sand flees.:D

Osotogary
06-09-06, 10:23 PM
Yes, you guys are right. I am well aware of your "Art Form" (LOL) and I should have just bugged out. Nothing worse than interfering. But S happens and so it did. Past tense. It won't happen again unless I am brought into the fray. Then it won't be interference it will be participation.
Full moon, Greensideout? Full Suns seem to have the same effect...lately.

Shadowman777
06-09-06, 10:37 PM
"California Marine"---Yep, I got the cool sunglasses and you got the sand flees.:D

AND THE FRIGGIN' SCARS!!! :evilgrin:

greensideout
06-09-06, 11:21 PM
Yes, you guys are right. I am well aware of your "Art Form" (LOL) and I should have just bugged out. Nothing worse than interfering. But S happens and so it did. Past tense. It won't happen again unless I am brought into the fray. Then it won't be interference it will be participation.
Full moon, Greensideout? Full Suns seem to have the same effect...lately.

As you know Gary, you can jump in any time. I have been missing YOUR "Art Form". Of course I cannot afford to commision your work but if you were inspired to do one of 777 smacking sand fleas while I stood there in my sunglasses with a grin---lol---and you do the caption as well. Just a thought.

jinelson
06-09-06, 11:24 PM
ROTFLMAO

ivalis
06-10-06, 07:02 AM
The worse part about california was the long lines at the tennis courts. They even forgot the little umbrella for the drink (just once though).

OLE SARG
06-10-06, 07:22 AM
ANYBODY THAT THINKS ms kerry SPEAKS THE TRUTH NEEDS TO BE PUT IN A RUBBER ROOM AND FED THROUGH A STRAW. Talk about your snakes in the grass - that lying c#$%sucker got to make up his own citations for his Silver and Bronze stars PLUS purple hearts for elephant grass cuts!!!!!!! kerry is a limelight seeker and has the intelligence of a gnat!!!!!! How many of us got to take our own camera crew to 'Nam with us - his name and money got him where he was and is today - NO DOUBT ABOUT IT BECAUSE it couldn't be his smarts and patriotism, he has NONE!!!!! kerry is a traitor and can eat s#%$ and die as far as I'm concerned!!

SEMPER FI,

Shadowman777
06-10-06, 07:42 AM
ANYBODY THAT THINKS ms kerry SPEAKS THE TRUTH NEEDS TO BE PUT IN A RUBBER ROOM AND FED THROUGH A STRAW. Talk about your snakes in the grass - that lying c#$%sucker got to make up his own citations for his Silver and Bronze stars PLUS purple hearts for elephant grass cuts!!!!!!! kerry is a limelight seeker and has the intelligence of a gnat!!!!!! How many of us got to take our own camera crew to 'Nam with us - his name and money got him where he was and is today - NO DOUBT ABOUT IT BECAUSE it couldn't be his smarts and patriotism, he has NONE!!!!! kerry is a traitor and can eat s#%$ and die as far as I'm concerned!!

SEMPER FI,

Tell us what you REALLY think next time Sarge! And yes - I agree with you! Kerry is a scumbag.

Yours is a hand I would like to shake!

marinegreen
06-10-06, 10:54 AM
Thank god kerrys wife is alil on the crazy side cuz nobody wants her for a 1st lady,plus we all know them super wealthy even though they say they are for the working man/ the back bone of this country we all know there for there rich friends. I have been affiliated with both parties but now they all make me wanna hurl. I want somebody who will run this country who will be forthright, isnt a thief, liar yatta,yatta. but I'm wishing in one hand and wanting in the other cuz even though some start out as for the people it seems that mony,greed of power makes them loose sight of why they ran for office.

Mama
06-11-06, 02:34 AM
:thumbup:

SEMPER FI,:thumbup:

marinegreen
06-11-06, 05:32 AM
Could you imagine what would have happened if kerry was elected,there would have been heinz catsup packets in C-rats, ooopppsss sorry old school here, I meant MRE's.

jryanjack
06-11-06, 05:43 AM
Lol marinegreen, that is funny! Though I will confess, I do prefer Heinz over the rest of the catsup competition.

Mama
06-11-06, 05:52 AM
I'm a Hunt's person myself :p

marinegreen
06-11-06, 07:45 AM
I'm a Hunt's person myself :p

Juzzz give me my Green tobasco and add some (extra hot) horseradish.That will seperate the men from the boys, kinda like eating lighting and crapping thunder.:banana: :devious: (Sorry MAMA if too harsh) but I like walking on the wild side,lol

Mama
06-11-06, 07:49 AM
You're so sweet to be concerned about offending me....but I was raised around a bunch of NCO's...it's how I learned to duck ROFL

That's actually pretty mild ;)

Give it hell Marine :D

marinegreen
06-11-06, 07:58 AM
picking self up from floor, I think I just found the women of my dreams, ok then mama lets throw a habenero or 2 in with, that will make the nose athletic(runny) and if you can add or top that then you are officially Marine Corps material

Mama
06-11-06, 07:59 AM
Top if off with a bit of the habenaro juice and ya might have it made there

marinegreen
06-11-06, 08:12 AM
aaarrrggghhhh you have defeated me, marinegreen on leash walking behind mama,lol

Mama
06-11-06, 08:16 AM
My turn to climb off the floor!!

Noci
06-11-06, 02:29 PM

Most football, baseball, basketball team owners never played either, you gotta be smart enough to hire those who did and know what they are talking about.

Noci
06-11-06, 02:35 PM
Both canidates sucked IMO, Kerry was to wishy washy for me sooo.......

horselady
06-19-06, 07:09 PM
And sometimes the pig leaves Arkansas and moves to New York, where she is elected to the Senate. :banana:

I am a registered Democrat but there's just something about Hillary that I don't trust.

As a New Yorker, it pains me acknowledge that Hillary represents me.
The only reason she won was because Guiliani had to withdraw from
the race because of his prostate cancer. On the other hand, polls
across the country show that if the '08 race took place today,
Guiliani would trounce Hillary if they were the 2 candidates.

GUILLIANI FOR PRESIDENT '08:yes:

horselady
06-19-06, 07:27 PM
And stop this "former Marine" nonsense! I am NOT active duty - therefore I am "former."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/timedjumpoff/bs138-1.jpg

With all due respect, Shadowman, I think a more suitable title for
former Marine would be Marine Veteran. However, in the case of Rep.
Murtha, in view of his recent behavior, I'd relegate him to "former" or even better, "ex" Marine status.

As for Ann Coulter, my husband (USMC Vietnam 1966-68) could not find
fault with virtually anything in her book.

Shadowman777
06-19-06, 08:39 PM
With all due respect, Shadowman, I think a more suitable title for
former Marine would be Marine Veteran. However, in the case of Rep.
Murtha, in view of his recent behavior, I'd relegate him to "former" or even better, "ex" Marine status.

As for Ann Coulter, my husband (USMC Vietnam 1966-68) could not find
fault with virtually anything in her book.

Strictly speaking, a non-active Marine is a "former Marine" - COL Oliver North. That being said, once a Marine always a Marine, but there are those who are active duty, while others are not. I am not - thus "former."

Murtha would be properly titled "ex" Marine - an infamous title - as that would be one that has dishonored his country.

WalkingMan
07-05-06, 06:23 AM
I do hate Bush - there is little doubt about that, but the country elected him; they were duped and we shall all pay for it!

And I say "Wake Up" to you - I am Vietnam Veteran (Khe Sahn Combat Base - Tet 1968).

My buddy John Negron was, IIRC, in Khe Sahn during the siege... I think he was with Charile 1/9. I did not land in country until December '68, but I was still in time for a year's worth of interesting firefights with Bravo 1/3.

Personally, I don't hate Bush... in fact, I voted for him... twice. I'm a pretty cagey individual, and one who knows how to do my homework, so the probability of my having been duped is pretty low. In an election, the task of a voter is to make the best possible choice, among the list of candidates presented. If there had been a better choice presented, I would have chosen differently, but changing horses in the middle of a conflict is generally a poor idea.

More to the point, though, Bush is the Commander in Chief, and as such, I am deliberately circumspect where criticism of him is concerned, while he is in office... particularly while he is prosecuting a war.

Also, 'hate' is generally a waste of time, and adreniline. Even as an ex-mil, I tend to be more interested in 'doing'... with a cool, clear head... whatever I can, that is constructive.

One thing you might want to consider, in light of your comments on being a scientist, and practicing Scientific Method... your statement above, that I quoted, mentioning hate as it does, and stepping from that, to the conclusions that the collective 'they' and 'we' have been duped, and will pay... isn't very scientific.

I think that it usually takes a period of time, like a decade or two, after a president leaves office, to really, genuinely gather enough actual facts (as opposed to factoids) about their performance, to render a serious historical verdict, as to their performance.