PDA

View Full Version : Shipping?

Poolee22
06-05-06, 06:17 PM
Are there any female wannabes that are going to be shipping July 10. I am getting kind of nervous and would like to talk to some people that might be starting the same time I am. Thanks

Marine84
06-05-06, 06:22 PM
It's natural to be nervous honey - wait til your firast wake up call - LOL!

Echo_Four_Bravo
06-05-06, 09:56 PM
If Recruit Training doesn't make you nervous, we (the Corps as a whole) aren't doing something right.

His_angel
06-06-06, 12:04 AM
Might check with your recruiter. Maybe there's someone local to your area going the same time as you?

Angel

Tallboot
06-06-06, 02:37 PM
Christine06 is leaving around that date, i wanted to see her before she leaves, but the recruiters had put her shipdate earlier, shes visiting her family right now shes a good girl to talk too.

Sixguns
06-06-06, 03:35 PM
RSS NCOICs know the ship dates of all their poolees. Female recruits only ship twice a month on average. If there are no females in your RSS leaving on that date, ask your NCOIC if there are other females that will be shipping from the same MEPS on your date. My old RS used to have a female only poolee meeting once a quarter for exactly this reason, so that other females could meet poolees who would be shipping to training with them. I hope you find your shipping buddies!!

SF,

Marine84
06-06-06, 03:42 PM
Maybe we can help calm your nerves ...............................(evil laugh!)

Poolee22
06-08-06, 09:44 PM
Thanks for all the advice, I am out of town right now but as soon as I get home I am going to try all of your advice. Thanks so much