PDA

View Full Version : "Beirut, Lebanon Stamp Petition"

Phantom Blooper
12-18-02, 08:48 PM
Brothers,Sisters,Friends,Comrades, I have been on an active campaign to have a stamp made in honor of my fallen brother comrades who perished in the terroist bombing of BLT 1/8 24TH MAU Headquarters Barracks,in Beirut,Lebanon at approxiamately 0620 October 23rd, 1983. 273 U.S.Marines, sailors,and soildiers perished on that fateful day. I have lawyers,lobbyists,and congressman working on this project to make it happen. I will be able to post more when the new Congress convenes in January 2003,and I am represented at the session.I am requesting for all readers of this forum to log on to the petition website read and sign it then forward it to everyone who would agree to sign it on your contact list.This petition will be online until 12/31/02. Thank you! Semper-Fi!! "Never Forget" 05/83-11/83 Chuck Hall http://www.PetitionOnline.com/10231983/petition.html

Phantom Blooper
12-19-02, 07:36 AM
If there is a problem reaching the URL try going to www.PetitionOnline.com scroll to the Politics&Government International Go to the B's and click on Beirut,Lebanon Peacekeepers Stamp. Hopefully this will solve any problems. Thanks! Semper-Fi!! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

thedrifter
12-19-02, 06:43 PM
Signed......

and passing the word.............

Sempers,

Roger