PDA

View Full Version : Announcement

Deviousfred
05-25-06, 06:19 PM
I would like to announce that I will no longer be associated to Ministry or 13th Planet Music in any way, shape, or form! The actions taken by a member in Sacramento on 5/24/2006 go totally against everything I believe in! Too many people have died in the name of the American flag and it should not be burned! I am deepley offended and angered by this gesture! :thumbdown

Semper Fidelis
:iwo:

Freddy

CrazyBrave83
05-25-06, 07:22 PM
I don't know about the specifics but if it involved the burning of the flag, yeah, **** that noise.

outlaw3179
05-25-06, 11:22 PM
Devious what happened?

Deviousfred
05-26-06, 12:06 AM
The frontman/lead singer/owner of Ministry, Al Jourgensen, burned an American Flag at the end of their set in Sacramento. I worked Head of Band Security for him/them. But I will not have anything to do with anything remotely linked to Anti-American gestures.

If he wants to be Anti-Bush, fine. But that was totally not the way to do it. I love this country and I love this flag and anyone who desecrates either or is against me and what I believe.

I quit on the spot that night! What the F#@% was he thinking?!?!?!

Freddy

Tiamat13
06-01-06, 03:34 AM
Hmm, I do not listen to Ministry anymore anyway. Just wanted to note:Greenday is obviously anti-American with the album titled "American idiot" but I find it important to let everyone know that the band "System of a Down" is not only anti-American, but makes "what I view as" direct threats against the United States of America. The song "forests" by System of a Down is "obviously" a threat of destruction. Hope I get to meet those boys.

Also, I believe `ol glory should be burned if either of two conditions are met:
1-The United States flag ever touches the ground.
2-The United States flag is nolonger in condition to be in service "EX:worn/shredded"

One day, all these forgeiners will be speaking english!

Tiamat13