PDA

View Full Version : Forgive the technologically disabled...

22DevilPup87
05-04-06, 06:21 PM
...but how do I change the actual information in my profile? I haven't been here in ages. Now that I have steady internet access again I'm back 'cause I've missed this place, but almost all of the info in my profile is no longer accurate. I figured out how to change my screen names for instant messenger and e-mail address, but I'm lost as to how to change the rest of it. Can anyone that's more of a computer whiz than me please help direct me?

Thank, y'all.

jinelson
05-04-06, 06:27 PM
I just sent you a PM with links to help you.

22DevilPup87
05-04-06, 06:28 PM
Thank you very much.

thedrifter
05-04-06, 06:30 PM
22DevilPup87

Haven't seen You in a long time....
Great to see You...

Ellie

22DevilPup87
05-04-06, 06:33 PM
Hi Ellie!

It has been a long, long time since I've been here! I've missed this place a lot. I didn't realize just how long it had been until I looked at my profile and realized that I still had myself as a high school student.

How's everything been?

Jess

thedrifter
05-04-06, 07:02 PM
Doing Good Girl...
Lots of changes on my end...but I'm more concerned about You....
Still see the motivated girl in my sights...

Ellie

22DevilPup87
05-04-06, 07:07 PM
I've been through a lot, both good and bad, but that's life, isn't it? I have to say, though, I'm glad I ended up where I did. I've been through some things that now make me confident that I can mentally handle the rigors that I'll be facing in bootcamp. I'm glad that I went to college and learned that while a degree is important to me, the campus environment is a place I despise, and there are other ways to earn a degree. I'm glad that I learned how to establish myself by getting a job and supporting myself and doing all that live-on-your-own-grown-up-stuff because now I know that I can. Eventually the Marine Corps will kick me out and I'll have to be a civilian again, but now I know that when that time should come I know how to handle civilian life.

I think I've grown up a lot, and I'm proud of that. I'm more motivated and happier than I've ever been. I don't regret the decisions I've made, or that after so long I'm not a Marine yet. I see it as a necessary learning experience that I had to have so that when I do become a Marine I'm the best Marine I can ever be.

So how're you doin'? ...gonna invite me down for a visit? :-p

Jess