PDA

View Full Version : Parris Island 2006 Graduation Dates

Phantom Blooper
03-28-06, 09:53 PM
http://www.mcrdpi.usmc.mil/grad_dates.htm

MKinney
03-29-06, 01:49 AM
Hmm, I leave May 15th.. So either August 18 or 25th for me.

The Sandman
03-29-06, 08:16 AM
http://www.mcrdsd.usmc.mil/RTR/2006_grad_sched.htm

for SD

KMichael
03-31-06, 12:48 AM
I leave june 5th which puts my graduation date at september 8th but 4th RTBn isnt scheduled to graduate that day... So what does that mean? BEcause 4th Bn is the only Bn to train females.... ???

jinelson
03-31-06, 01:20 AM
Thank you Steven!

Mama
04-02-06, 06:43 AM
I leave june 5th which puts my graduation date at september 8th but 4th RTBn isnt scheduled to graduate that day... So what does that mean? BEcause 4th Bn is the only Bn to train females.... ???

Your graduation date is 1 Sept bratling!

3rd time I've had to change my vacation dates to get that week off....

The good news is, with it falling like that we can once again do the "tourist" thing on the way home kiddo :yes:

Thank You Phantom Blooper for posting this...it's nice to know for sure what date it is "fer sure" :thumbup:

KMichael
04-02-06, 07:20 PM

The good news is, with it falling like that we can once again do the "tourist" thing on the way home kiddo :yes:

Thank You Phantom Blooper for posting this...it's nice to know for sure what date it is "fer sure" :thumbup:

but i dont wanna play tourist.... i wanna go to ohio and pay a visit to an obtuse "family member"...

KMichael
04-02-06, 07:30 PM

but i dont wanna be a tourist... i wanna be a Marine... and visit an obtuse "family member" that lives in Ohio... heehee...:devious:

KMichael
04-02-06, 07:37 PM

but i dont wanna be a tourist... i wanna be a Marine... and visit an obtuse "family member" that lives in Ohio... heehee...:devious:

Mama
04-03-06, 08:25 AM
You've *GOT* to be kidding me??!!??

That's something you can do on your own if you really want to kiddo...but I'm not gonna go ... You know I'll do almost anything in the world for you...maime murder kill ... etc....but visiting that jerk is NOT one of them...

and ... well...You can be a Marine tourist then :P