PDA

View Full Version : I got MOTO today.. practiced for humping

Radiofantry
03-04-06, 05:08 PM
First off, get your mind out of the gutter. I don't need practice at THAT, thank you very much. :banana:

Anyway, I went hiking today in Smokey Mountain National Park, ended up doing a 13 mile round trip hike up the 2nd tallest mountain in the Smokies.

It was 6.5 miles up and 6.5 miles down, total elevation change was right around 3,300 feet.

Did it, up and down, in 4 hours. I'm pretty happy with that! Everytime I wanted to stop I just thought of the drill instructor in the Ears, open. Eyes, clicked movie.

"You're a little fag, you're sweet and you're nice and you don't wanna freakin' kill!!"

And that made me not stop.

I'm going to start going on long hikes every weekend until boot to get my travelin' legs back.

I won't be the fastest on the run, I've accepted that, but I'll be the guy in the front of the hump who's not getting tired at all! Which will irritate everyone else because I'm 6'7 and most of that is leg, so I've got about 45 foot strides ;)

NYcityborn
03-04-06, 05:25 PM
First off, get your mind out of the gutter. I don't need practice at THAT, thank you very much. :banana:

Anyway, I went hiking today in Smokey Mountain National Park, ended up doing a 13 mile round trip hike up the 2nd tallest mountain in the Smokies.

It was 6.5 miles up and 6.5 miles down, total elevation change was right around 3,300 feet.

Did it, up and down, in 4 hours. I'm pretty happy with that! Everytime I wanted to stop I just thought of the drill instructor in the Ears, open. Eyes, clicked movie.

"You're a little fag, you're sweet and you're nice and you don't wanna freakin' kill!!"

And that made me not stop.

I'm going to start going on long hikes every weekend until boot to get my travelin' legs back.

I won't be the fastest on the run, I've accepted that, but I'll be the guy in the front of the hump who's not getting tired at all! Which will irritate everyone else because I'm 6'7 and most of that is leg, so I've got about 45 foot strides ;)
Thats cool man,keep on going,I think by then you will surpass the other recriuts.:)

Seeley
03-04-06, 05:55 PM
Just remember that when you are humping, that you can only go as fast as the recruit in front of you. When they take step with their left foot, you plant your left foot right where his foot was, and the same for the right. Get on his ass. If you keep it tight and don't puss out, you'll be fine. Keep up the good work.