PDA

View Full Version : Buttcrack Mountain

yellowwing
01-01-06, 11:33 AM
The New York Times weighs in on the Buttcrack Mountain movie:

Cowboys Are My Weakness
By LARRY DAVID
New York Times, January 1, 2006 (http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/01/opinion/01david.html?th&emc=th)

SOMEBODY had to write this, and it might as well be me. I haven't seen "Brokeback Mountain," nor do I have any intention of seeing it. In fact, cowboys would have to lasso me, drag me into the theater and tie me to the seat, and even then I would make every effort to close my eyes and cover my ears.

And I love gay people. Hey, I've got gay acquaintances. Good acquaintances, who know they can call me anytime if they had my phone number. I'm for gay marriage, gay divorce, gay this and gay that. I just don't want to watch two straight men, alone on the prairie, fall in love and kiss and hug and hold hands and whatnot. That's all.

Is that so terrible? Does that mean I'm homophobic? And if I am, well, then that's too bad. Because you can call me any name you want, but I'm still not going to that movie.

To my surprise, I have some straight friends who've not only seen the movie but liked it. "One of the best love stories ever," one gushed. Another went on, "Oh, my God, you completely forget that it's two men. You in particular will love it."

"Why me?"

"You just will, trust me."

But I don't trust him. If two cowboys, male icons who are 100 percent all-man, can succumb, what chance to do I have, half- to a quarter of a man, depending on whom I'm with at the time? I'm a very susceptible person, easily influenced, a natural-born follower with no sales-resistance. When I walk into a store, clerks wrestle one another trying to get to me first. My wife won't let me watch infomercials because of all the junk I've ordered that's now piled up in the garage. My medicine cabinet is filled with vitamins and bald cures.

So who's to say I won't become enamored with the whole gay business? Let's face it, there is some appeal there. I know I've always gotten along great with men. I never once paced in my room rehearsing what to say before asking a guy if he wanted to go to the movies. And I generally don't pay for men, which of course is their most appealing attribute.

And gay guys always seem like they're having a great time. At the Christmas party I went to, they were the only ones who sang. Boy that looked like fun. I would love to sing, but this weighty, self-conscious heterosexuality I'm saddled with won't permit it.

I just know if I saw that movie, the voice inside my head that delights in torturing me would have a field day. "You like those cowboys, don't you? They're kind of cute. Go ahead, admit it, they're cute. You can't fool me, gay man. Go ahead, stop fighting it. You're gay! You're gay!"

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Larry David appears in the HBO series "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

Ed Palmer
01-01-06, 01:24 PM
http://www.brokennewz.com/displaystory.asp_Q_storyid_E_908gay

Gay Test

No need for a blood test or lengthy therapist visit to find out if you're really a homosexual. Matt Rouse has developed this handy test promised to produce accurate results. Just answer these 20 questions and know for sure!

1) Have you ever found a guy attractive?
Never!
Just Once (And I was Drunk!)
A Couple Of Times
All The Time!

2) Have you ever kissed a guy?
Never!
Just Once (And I was Drunk!)
A Couple Of Times
All The Time!

3) Do you like Opera?
No way!
Some of it
Yes
I love it!

4) What's the Australian version of Syrah called?
What's a Syrah?
I know, but I forget...
Merlot
Shiraz

5) Do you like going to strip clubs (To watch women)?
Definitely!
Once in awhile
Rarely
No

6) Do you like beer?
Who Doesn't?
Not really
Once in awhile
No

7) Do you like the Trans-Siberian Orchestra?
The what?
I saw them, and HATED it
Eh, they're ok
I love them!

8) How many teams are there in the beginning of the NCAA basketball tournament?
I forget
No idea

9) Who's hotter, Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt?
They're both homos
Tom Cruise
Brad Pitt
It's a toss up

10) What's a better hand? A flush or a full house?
Full House
Flush
No idea. I don't play cards
They tie

11) Do you like Oprah?
I hate her so much
I respect her as a person
She has her moments
I love her!

12) Have you ever hugged a guy (Family members included)?
No
Yes
Once (And we were drunk)
All the time, we're very close

13) Finish this lyric : "She told me to come, but..."
"I was already there!"
"I don't have any hair!"
I forget
I don't like AC/DC

14) Finish this lyric : "Instead of kisses, we get kicks... Instead of treated..."
Uhhhhh
I forget (Been awhile since I've seen Annie)
It's right on the tip of my tongue
"We get tricked!"

15) Do you floss?
No
Not as often as I should
Sometimes
All The Time!

16) If you have urinals like : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5, with guys at 1 and 5, which one do you use?
2 or 4
I don't use urinals
It really doesn't matter

17) Do you like cigars?
Yes
No
Sometimes
Rarely

18) How many pieces of jewelry do you wear other than a wedding ring and/or watch?
None
Mr. T has nothing on me!

19) Who won the first American Idol?
No clue, I hate that show
Kelly Clarkson
Clay Aiken
I forget

20) Do you like to dance?
Hell no
In clubs, yeah
I love to
If a lady wants me to

Ed Palmer
01-01-06, 01:28 PM
Sunday, January 01, 2006 <br />
Lesbian Online Relationship Ends Terribly When Both Men Meet <br />
2/18/2004 - Steve Tanner <br />

hrscowboy
01-01-06, 04:25 PM
Wtf !!!!

Ed Palmer
01-06-06, 07:28 AM
More from BROKE DICK MOUNTAIN

At least the sheep up there are happy now

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/Ed15Palmer/broke7wb.gif

OLE SARG
01-06-06, 08:08 AM
When I saw the title "Brokeback Mountain", I misread it as "Brokeass in the Mountains". I thought it was about two cowboys who didn't have any money. THEN I found out it was about two fairy cowboys I about crapped. There goes my images of Gene Autry and Roy Rogers!!!!!!!!
Pretty soon we'll have fairy supermarkets - this **** is getting out of hand.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

Osotogary
01-06-06, 08:14 AM
Fairy Supermarkets?
They are called Boutiques...not that there is anything wrong with that. LOL

outlaw3179
01-06-06, 11:56 AM
Thanks Devils ...LOL.. i need some good laughter this morning.....

yellowwing
01-06-06, 09:20 PM
Dunno! Is it really a cowboy movie when its about sheep herders? The Buttcrack Mountain movie has finally reached our Artsy Theatres, but I still see no long lines.

Future-USMC-LT
01-06-06, 09:49 PM
What about the theater that put up a sold out sign, yet there was almost nobody there? HAHAHAHAHA

yellowwing
01-06-06, 09:54 PM
Well, PFC Batki as long as you got your ticket...:banana:

hrscowboy
01-07-06, 04:07 AM
OMG this is too much information for my eyes to see or read..

Ed Palmer
01-07-06, 08:08 AM
More from the mount

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/Ed15Palmer/xgayontherange.jpg

yellowwing
01-11-06, 07:36 PM
Hey Ed, I don't see very many Marines even bothering to take that dang test! :banana:

By the by, this thread is number one in Google for a search on Buttcrack Mountain (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=buttcrack+mountain&spell=1)!

Jake Gyllenhaal, star of "Jarhead" is featured in this un-natural drama~romance. What the hell happened on that Hollywood meeting? "Jake, we want you in our gay cowboy project."

"Will the nudes scenes be artistic? Sign me up." yuk!

CplGJHarris
01-11-06, 09:24 PM
OMG! You guys have me CRYING I'm laughing so hard! I have been told about that Marine Corps humor and have been getting mild doses of it from my 3/11 Heroes (Vietnam) but this - this is just too much! Where the hell are the tissues?

You guys are just KILLING ME!

Hugs,

Ed Palmer
01-12-06, 08:17 AM
I heard that the movie about the two cowpokes is doing so well they've already planned the sequel:

Backdoor Mounting II: Homo on the Range"Brokeback Mountain" where men love men and the goats run scared. LOL

Why didn't they just name the movie Back-Door Cowboy?

ringoffire
01-12-06, 08:25 AM
Ed Palmer- I sent an email to the Husband, all I wrote was: Google buttcrack mountain and see the #1 spot. The following is what he wrote back to me,
with his permission:

"That is wrong. These two things do not go together Gay & western. They sould call the movie Backdoor Cowboy it give new meaning to “riding bareback” and “bustin broncos” “cowboy UP” and a whole lot of cowboy sayings"

I just thought it funny that you both came up w/ the same title "Back door Cowboy"

redneck13
01-12-06, 09:30 AM
"Did I miss something?" "Was there a misprint in the Bible?" "Did it say, "Adam and Steve?"

Osotogary
01-12-06, 10:12 AM
wind'nface-
I was having enough problems with Cain and Able..now you toss in Adam and Steve? No wonder it was called "forbidden fruit".
Thanks for the laugh.

BOOGIEMAN44
01-12-06, 12:18 PM
All This Hype Has Made Me To Nervous To Where My Cowboy Hat Out In Public, I Dont Need Any One But Women Checking Out My, Well Ya'll Know, I Went Back To Ball Cap's For Now...

Ed Palmer
01-12-06, 03:50 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/Ed15Palmer/rude0051.jpgCome on honey I,ll get ewe off this nasty mountain, those cowboys aint gonna hurt you anymore

rb1651
01-12-06, 10:08 PM
That is sooooo wrong!!!!

Thanks for the laugh, Ed. (Not to mention the nightmares tonight!! LOL)

Ed Palmer
01-13-06, 07:17 AM
Well I have finialy located BUTTCRACK MOUNTIAN

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/Ed15Palmer/e1b5.jpg

Ed Palmer
01-13-06, 08:00 AM
I now know why racehorses run so fast: they've seen what happens to the sheep!

BOOGIEMAN44
01-13-06, 09:38 AM
Holy Sheep Skin Bat Man Ed, After That Picture, I Know It Will Be Sometime Before I Ware My Cowboy Hat Out In Public Again...lol