PDA

View Full Version : Pullup bar

Smalcom
11-20-05, 01:47 AM
hey i need to know where i can get a free standing pull up bar for my house... not a door mounted one please... does anyone know where i might be able to find one ... thanks

(please remember im not rich lol)

usmcsupermom
11-20-05, 07:45 AM
The best way to get one at a great price is to go to your local High School's welding Intructor and have one of the students make you one. You will probably have to pay for the metal tubing but it still comes out pretty cheap.
Good Luck

dscusmc
11-20-05, 08:19 AM
Walmart.com sells the Ironman Power Tower for about $108. I have this piece of equipment and I like it. You can get a pullup tower for as cheap as $78 at Academy.com. Most of them have a pull-up bar, dips station, knee raise, and little bars for pushups.

usmcsupermom has a good idea too...

Old Marine
11-20-05, 08:50 AM
Why not improvise and make one.

Accord
11-20-05, 01:15 PM
Walmart.com sells the Ironman Power Tower for about $108. I have this piece of equipment and I like it. You can get a pullup tower for as cheap as $78 at Academy.com. Most of them have a pull-up bar, dips station, knee raise, and little bars for pushups.

usmcsupermom has a good idea too...

That Ironman Power Tower from Walmart looks awesome and cheap too at only $108, but shipping is $45... http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3884704&dept=4125&path=0%3A4125%3A4134%3A49040

I just called all my local Walmarts and none of them carry it unforutnately, perhaps they could order it themselves so I wouldn't have to pay that high shipping price.

Focus Fate
11-21-05, 08:03 PM
hey i need to know where i can get a free standing pull up bar for my house... not a door mounted one please... does anyone know where i might be able to find one ... thanks

(please remember im not rich lol)

Try Ebay

Smalcom
11-23-05, 01:59 AM
thanks guys i found a bar at a local sporting goods store.... thanks for your posts.