PDA

View Full Version : Former Poolee, More Lethal Than Ever

yellowwing
11-07-05, 04:03 PM
Szynal was one of our highly motivated poolees. This fine Marine has recently graduated the LAV Crewman training school. You know our Corps' bad-azz amphibious armored vehicle with a big nasty 25mm main gun.

Szynal kept up a blog before, during , and after boot camp entitled NeoCon Gone Marine (http://neocongonemarine.blogspot.com/).

Take a look at some of his training pics, oh and there are some pics of some real "honeys" he hangs out with during liberty.

Semper Fi, Joe Szynal :marine:

rktect3j
11-07-05, 04:12 PM
An LAV is the only way to travel. I highly recomend it.

JoeSzynal
11-07-05, 05:52 PM
Wing thanks for the kind words and thanks for the plug. Like i've told you personally i'm back out of the field now so between now and febuary i'll be around and available on the weekends to contribute here on the boards. Not only contribute but learn from all the NCOs that hang out here. It's gonna get very real for me in a short period of time so whatever knowledge i can collect feels like picking up a free life on some stupid video game.

Thanks much for maintaining the community and all the discourse.

Joe Szynal
3rd LAR
Apaches
1st Plt, "Red Three" baby

*seven beers deep by the way on a school night... bwa ha ha ha ha

yellowwing
11-07-05, 06:36 PM
I took the MCI course on LAV Crewman and fell in love. Nothing speaks like a 25mm chain gun! Ohh-Rah~Get Some Syrian Butt!

rktect3j
11-07-05, 07:30 PM
I took the MCI course on LAV Crewman and fell in love. Nothing speaks like a 25mm chain gun! Ohh-Rah~Get Some Syrian Butt!
Three sounds I like to hear. 25mm chain gun. Tow missle being launched and my all time favorite M19 automatic granade launcher. It just feels right.

rktect3j
11-07-05, 07:33 PM
My piece of advice for someone new to LAV life. Get a P-38. Without it, you only have MRE's to look forward to.

Lorix
11-07-05, 08:07 PM
I'm stationed in 29 Palms right now. In the day, it's really hot, at night, it's really cold.

Watch who you're refering to as "honey's". I happen to get a little offended myself, anyone calls me a "honey", they'll find out why they call me The Nutcracker.