PDA

View Full Version : October 10th-14th?

drillinstructor
09-02-05, 02:21 PM
OK who will be arriving to MCRDSD on these dates because your A@@ is mine......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh going to be fun trust me

Future-USMC-LT
09-02-05, 04:14 PM
"The smoking lamp is lit." -DI SSgt Amancio

003XXMarineDAD
09-02-05, 05:52 PM
If they are smart the will wait till they Gradurate before telling you DI. DELTA all the way. Thank You for getting them through it all Drill Instructor. Hope to see you on the 9th it would be a pleasure to meet you.

drillinstructor
09-03-05, 11:15 AM
damn you all keep ruining my fun.........

BOOGIEMAN44
09-03-05, 07:57 PM
OH THOSE YELLOW FOOT PRINT'S,THOSE DAMN, YELLOW, FOOT PRINT'S, TEACH THEM WELL DRILLINSTRUCTOR

drillinstructor
09-05-05, 08:32 AM
I will give it 100 % as should all these recruits do...........

Future-USMC-LT
09-05-05, 09:51 PM
More like 110%.

MarineMom5
09-06-05, 01:23 PM
I will be there on Oct 13 & 14th.....for Family Day & Graduation!

sm@@thrider
09-06-05, 02:01 PM
I miss those good days of when we could have a recruit learn the real Marine way not the way MOM want them taught.

miguelito
09-06-05, 05:54 PM
I shipped out last year on October 13th. Ah the memories.

drillinstructor
09-08-05, 09:22 AM
I may see you here marine Mom........kill em alllllllllllllll

MarineMom5
09-08-05, 10:34 AM
Looking forward to it............AAAARRRRRR!

outlaw3179
09-08-05, 12:11 PM
I arrived at the depot on October 14th 1997. The drill insturctors were real nice and were very conscious of my feelings. They made sure to let me know how much they cared about me everyday . Whenver I made a mistake they made sure to nicely explain what the mistake was and to kindly never to it again.
LOL...... Ill never forget SSGT. Greene ....I think he was seriously insane.

THATFEMALE
09-08-05, 06:05 PM
"Hollywood Marines!" Real Marines are so made in PI! LOL I don't know about you guys but it's "4th BT, Oscar CO." all the way! SF Marines. See you when I return. Don't worry Poolies, drillinstructor is really a softy at heart. (LOL) :marine:

Future-USMC-LT
09-08-05, 10:16 PM
PI has swamps, Hollywood Marines have hills. We have names for them too. The Reaper, Mini Reaper, and son of Reaper come to mind.

Boots off to DI SSgt Lis of Bravo company who was totally and completely insane. So insane infact that he is now a senior drill instructor. God help his platoon.

jinelson
09-08-05, 10:37 PM
LOL Pfc Batki I was at your graduation and EGA, Pfc Cross was one of my Poolee pups. Im at MCRDSD now for Delta Company's right of passage. I happened to see the good SSgt today herding a new platoon of nasties and he didnt look real happy but then niether did they. Good luck to you in your journey to become an Officer of Marines you have the makings of one that I would happily serve under.

Semper Fi Marine

drillinstructor
09-09-05, 12:52 PM
I am here jinelson.....where are you at????? I am in my company office......

miguelito
09-09-05, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Future-USMC-LT
PI has swamps, Hollywood Marines have hills. We have names for them too. The Reaper, Mini Reaper, and son of Reaper come to mind.

Boots off to DI SSgt Lis of Bravo company who was totally and completely insane. So insane infact that he is now a senior drill instructor. God help his platoon.
Future-LT, do you remember DI SSgt Jones or DI SSgt Buchanan?

Future-USMC-LT
09-09-05, 05:02 PM
I don't remember a DI SSgt. Jones, but DI, now SDI, SSgt Buchanan was hillarious.

Here's my platoon's DIs:

SDI SSgt Smith
DI SSgt Peralta
DI SSgt Lis
DI SSgt Amancio
DI SSgt Huizar

DI SSgt Huizar joined our platoon about three weeks before we graduated. He had recently graduated from the Drill Instructor School.

Lorix
09-18-05, 10:06 AM
Hey THATFEMALE, I'm back!!! You were in Oscar Co. too, how cool. I was upper deck, A side, what were you?

jinelson
09-18-05, 12:06 PM
Lorix, THATFEMALE deployed last tuesday for Iraq.

drillinstructor
09-21-05, 09:00 PM
kill em allllllllllllllllll

jinelson
09-21-05, 10:47 PM
Hey Gunny sorry I couldnt find you at Deltas, I'll be back next week for Alpha Company's festivities I will meet you on your quarter deck. OORAH!!! Cant wait to hear LtCol Blankenships wise words again.

Semper Fi

Future-USMC-LT
09-21-05, 11:12 PM
jinelson, would you by any chance know who 1st Battalion's Sergeant Major is?

jinelson
09-21-05, 11:51 PM
I do Future SIR its Sergeant Major Randall Carter but I believe he is short and retiring soon. If Im not correct drillinstructor will have me on his quarter deck quicker than I thought.

Semper Fi

U.S.M.C.1st
09-26-05, 08:59 PM
i am wondering what would going on when a recruit give a DI a hug???????????
LOL !!!

miguelito
09-27-05, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by U.S.M.C.1st
i am wondering what would going on when a recruit give a DI a hug???????????
LOL !!!
A friend of mine actually hugged his Drill Instructor during the eagle, globe, and anchor ceremony. Let's just say that after family day he wasn't sure if he was going to graduate or not. His Drill Instructors did a great job making him believe that.

Toby M
09-27-05, 07:19 PM
You hug your Mama and maybe your old man but never your D.I.!!! Anyone doing so, doesn't want to live very long!

drillinstructor
09-29-05, 12:52 AM
SgtMaj Carter is RTR

MarineMom5
09-30-05, 10:08 PM
drillinstructor, I have been reading many old posts and see that you have been doing a "Call Out" for Poolees in regards to receiving dates for quite some time.... Have you really ever gotten a Poolee to respond....

If so...did you eat him alive??

Future-USMC-LT
10-01-05, 08:12 PM
Or light the smoking lamp?

drillinstructor
10-12-05, 03:25 PM
the time is nowwwwwwwwwwww many showing up this week.ahhhhhhh

MarineMom5
10-18-05, 05:32 PM
I am back home from Family Day and Graduation Oct 13 & 14.
All I can say is .....AWESOME! The Marine Corps knows how to impress. 531 young men all marching in unison, turn on a dime, etc. It was just too cool! If you are a parent, family or friend of a Poolee...you really must attend.

My son in now a United States Marine!

It was a pleasure meeting DrillInstructor out there too.

dscusmc
10-18-05, 05:56 PM
Outlaw - were you in Platoon 3022?

PFC HYATT CR
10-18-05, 09:01 PM
hey drillinstructor what platoon in mike company did you teach last cycle

drillinstructor
10-19-05, 03:20 AM
hey drillinstructor what platoon in mike company did you teach last cycle
I was the chief for lead series.........

Old Marine
10-19-05, 08:19 AM
drillinstructor, I have been reading many old posts and see that you have been doing a "Call Out" for Poolees in regards to receiving dates for quite some time.... Have you really ever gotten a Poolee to respond....

If so...did you eat him alive??

Drill Instructors only eat when they are on leave.:evilgrin:

fallafel
10-21-05, 10:58 AM
A friend of mine actually hugged his Drill Instructor during the eagle, globe, and anchor ceremony. Let's just say that after family day he wasn't sure if he was going to graduate or not. His Drill Instructors did a great job making him believe that.

LOL

my j-hat dared me to hug my kill hat on the eagle globe and anchor ceremony.
he was like " you think you got balls?" blah blah "he's not gonna do anything to you, in front of all the families?"

ahh good times

miguelito
10-21-05, 11:22 PM
LOL

my j-hat dared me to hug my kill hat on the eagle globe and anchor ceremony.
he was like " you think you got balls?" blah blah "he's not gonna do anything to you, in front of all the families?"

ahh good times
That's exactly what his j-hat said to him! Did you graduate Alpha Company by any chance? That was his company, but I don't know the names of his Drill Instructors. It might just be the same DI.