PDA

View Full Version : ....

immaproshooter
08-24-05, 04:11 PM
20051024 ..........I finally got my ship date so 20051024 i will be shipping to San Diego........went through meps today was one of the lucky ones and i was actually the very first person done with everything except one thing(swearing in) and the first 5 of us (lol 4 for the Marines and 1 for the NG) were the very first to swear in out of the hundred or so that went through it all..i was in and out of there by noon......and it is a beautiful day out....what a perfect day...........:D

Marzyn
08-24-05, 05:59 PM
haha I'll be thinking about you while i'm pounding alcohol 'legally' for the first time bud :) That just happens to be my 21st bday, congratulations on making DEP, you've only got another 5-6 months till you've earned the title, work hard and don't let us down.

semper fi
Joe

immaproshooter
08-24-05, 08:00 PM
....lol..like ive said before failure isnt an option...lol..i dont care if i literally have to drag myself every step of the way......this is what ive wanted since i was two years old......i will do everything it takes to EARN the EGA

JimmyK
08-24-05, 10:34 PM
Wow, you had a hundred people processing at MEPS? I must have got lucky when I went, there were only 20 of us.

KingDonkeyPunch
08-25-05, 12:28 AM
That is becuase you are from Wyoming. Myself, I am originally from Montana, and we only had 12 on the day I processed. He is in Indiana, where there probably almost 4 to 5 times as many people. Anyway, good luck to both of you in a future with the corps.

MarineMom5
08-25-05, 10:22 AM
immaproshooter :
I am a parent of a recruit at MCRD SD right now. If you parents are around and have a computer, introduce them to this site. I have asked questions, read a load of interesting information and this site has great links. It has been very helpful to me.
Get prepared for Boot: work out hard and study hard.

yellowwing
08-25-05, 10:59 AM
Good to go immaproshooter! You have the chance to start 2006 as a Marine. Get in there and never quit.