PDA

View Full Version : New Update

immaproshooter
08-21-05, 09:16 PM
.....ok....new word in....i got my medical records from up here real quick...BUT..........turns out the medical records form back in Pensacola have been Destroyed?......!?!?!?1...nto sure how or why...but they have been destroyed....SSGT Cota explained to me that after a file is inactive for so long that my Doctor office aid that they send it to this archive building and that building holds on to it for 7 years and then they destroy it...........well...the thing is i have only lived up here since march 30th of 2002.........so roughly 3 n ahalf years........not seven.....so i dont know why they were destroyed....soo...my recruiter said they want to try to put me in as reserve instead of active and then try to switch me to active duty before i even go to Boot which i would love for to happen ...btu they said its not gauranteed and that i can after boot camp when ever there is an opening........lol..shoudlnt be too hard to find some...im elnisting as a 0311.....so theres an update as of now...oh and since they got the med records they called me today (sunday) and told me they are squeezing me in for MEPS on tuesday and wednesday....so i gotta try n get off work eearly for tuesday to go down town then try n get all day wednesday off of work.........wish me luck in that......but ya things are gonna be alot more difficult for me they said since im a special case with the GED and no college credits but luckily all i need is a 50 on the asvab i took the practice last year and scored a 55 i took it what two weeks ago again and scored a 72 this time....so they said if i score around that then they will gaurantee that a score like that will get me a awaiver for the ged and no college credits........so...i will keep everyone informed and updated when i find out more....