PDA

View Full Version : I'm bored....

Kaziganthi
05-20-05, 03:18 PM
I am really bored today... So I made this in photoshop. How do you guys like it?

nc.gal
05-20-05, 03:22 PM
Love it.......................

Get bored again :D

Kaziganthi
05-20-05, 03:30 PM
lol I'll try to see if they will put it in a desktop section so peeps can d/l it... That would be sooo cool. If so I may make a few more before I leave June 20th... Ill post them in this thread so keep an eye out

---31 Days---

sgt.r.n.davis
05-20-05, 05:27 PM
ITS COLORFUL, AND EXPRESSIVE. S/F.

GODSPEED
THE
ENFORCER

Wyoming
05-21-05, 08:18 AM
OK, BUT, too busy.

I guess I'm just an old and conservative type.

BTW - I might suggest you get off that computer and hit the track. Get yourself into shape. You got a month, and no amount of computer whizzy-dizzy is going to get you through boot camp.

Kaziganthi
05-21-05, 09:05 AM
Corporal, I have been working out every day. Thanks for the concern though. Matter of fact I'm gonna go run today at about 6-7pm before dinner. I plan on running 3 miles.

ps. I'm not trying to be smart with you. I just saying I am responsible for me, and I am glad you care about my training, but I got it for now...At least until the Drill Instructers are over my workout program.

---30 Days---

yellowwing
05-21-05, 12:48 PM
I was thinking the same thing, bigalholmes165! :D

Wyoming
05-21-05, 06:01 PM
30 Days!!

Better ENJOY your boredom.

I don't really think you'll have much time to be bored.

yellowwing wrote - I was thinking the same thing, bigalholmes165! Thanks for the vote of confidence. Sometimes, naw, a lot of times, these poolees really get to me. They ain't seen **** yet. It'll all change their outlook, but they're sure some cocky sumbishes. Makes me think that they believe boot camp is like going to PE class in HIgh School.

enough.
end.

yellowwing
05-21-05, 09:11 PM
...but they're sure some cocky sumbishes.
I reckon that is why they signed on with us instead of the army of one!

Kaziganthi
05-22-05, 07:08 PM
Yep! They may take it away from me at boot camp...but once I get back I'll still be a cocky sumbish! You know why? Cuz I will finally be one of the Few and the Proud. I'm motivated...at least I'm doing something constructive (I'm "okay" at art) instead of something stupid (like going to parties getting high, drunk, and so on and risking my future).

Joseph P Carey
05-23-05, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Kaziganthi
Yep! They may take it away from me at boot camp...but once I get back I'll still be a cocky sumbish! You know why? Cuz I will finally be one of the Few and the Proud. I'm motivated...at least I'm doing something constructive (I'm "okay" at art) instead of something stupid (like going to parties getting high, drunk, and so on and risking my future).

Kaziganthi,

Young Fellow, you may be surprised as to how mature you get in so few a number of months. Cockiness will be no more, after PI or SD, it is called "Swagger". Learn to walk the walk, because you will carry a heavy burden on your shoulders; you will carry the reputation of each and every one of us that have gone before you. We will be watching. Any man that has been in the Marines will brace you up about what you are doing right or wrong in the Marine uniform. You should learn to listen a lot.

Trogolodyte16
05-23-05, 10:08 AM
I think it is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

outlaw3179
05-23-05, 10:55 AM
the kid will be fine....enjoy your last month...but what i would suggest is get off the computer and go find some female company.....then get a workout .

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOrrrrahhhh!!!!

Trogolodyte16
05-23-05, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by outlaw3179
the kid will be fine....enjoy your last month...but what i would suggest is get off the computer and go find some female company.....then get a workout .

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOrrrrahhhh!!!!

Absolutely!

S/F,

Trogolodyte:)