PDA

View Full Version : Less Than 30!!

iroc3000cc
05-16-05, 06:44 PM
I have less than 30 day until I ship to Parris Island!!! any advice would be greatly apreciated.:D :banana:

Ken Lyons
05-16-05, 06:48 PM
Keep a positive attitude. Do what the DI's say, when they say it.

DuckSauce
05-16-05, 07:53 PM
21 days for me...

I would say that we would want to drink plenty of water, eat right, and run our butts off.

Stay injury free and get some rest, freshen up on your rank structure and general orders, and I'd think you'd be good to go.

going in Pvt or PFC?

best of luck future brethren.

jinelson
05-17-05, 01:05 AM
ha ha Welbaum you will do good son GOOD LEADERSHIP OUTSTANDING!!

boss302
05-17-05, 01:44 PM
Welbaum you pretty much summed that up there..

Oh, and don't get pregnant, do any drugs, or drink and drive..

That's pretty much the talk we get.. :p

Oh yeah.. 13 days!

Kaziganthi
05-17-05, 05:35 PM
Don't get any speeding tickets... My friend got one and had to push his date back so he could work to pay it off...

CAR
05-19-05, 12:29 AM
Good point Kaz. As your days wind down to your shipdate .... keep this in mind, you have been waiting to test yourself and to become a Marine! Have your party or going away fiesta but be smart. Enjoy yourself safely and in good company, don't F up.

Enjoy your friends and most importantly your family. Keep in mind that in these times of terror, you may and most likely will become the front line between our country and an unknown enemy, your about to step into the big game. Gods Speed.

PS: make sure all your financial affairs are in order. Check and recheck.

USMCRCTFORSTER
05-19-05, 01:43 PM
good luck to all of you. but if i'm going to be honest, a trait i would think is important among Marines, then i would have to say that i am damn jealous of you bastards. lol, i dont ship until Aug 15 and i'm chomping at the bit already. But good luck, Semper Fidelis, and i hope you guys Earn your titles. OoRah

paquick
05-19-05, 01:51 PM
A WORD OF ADVICE FOR ALL FUTURE MARINES, KEEP YOUR FOOT LOCKERS LOCKED AT ALL TIMES,IF YOU DON'T, IT CAN BECOME EXTREMELY MESSY.

cowgurl_Marine
05-20-05, 09:57 AM
Well Heck I have less than that I have 16 Days till I ship. I am Very pumped. Just think life as a civilian is over in just a few short days. Oh well I am ready.

Semper Fi!
Poolee Raff

Kaziganthi
05-22-05, 07:12 PM
OOORAH! I have less than 30 now...

----29 Days!----

boss302
05-22-05, 10:56 PM
7 days!

StefanovicN
05-23-05, 11:38 AM
enjoy your time as a civilian, and no matter how de-motivated you get while at bootcamp remember what your goal is, to get your eagle globe and anchor. When you are on the 12 mile humps and your feet are killing you just imagine how good it will feel to get your eagle globe and anchor with your family watching, knowning how much you've accomplished.

USMCRCTFORSTER
05-23-05, 11:40 AM
any advice to keep myself from going insane while i wait to ship out?

StefanovicN
05-23-05, 11:42 AM
yeah forster, come down to yuma and party with some of us :)

Kaziganthi
05-23-05, 01:08 PM
28 days left! Where is Yuma?

odc25
05-23-05, 01:19 PM
OooRah! Less than 40 for me now!!

paquick
05-23-05, 01:38 PM
GETTIN TO BE SHORT TIMER'S IN CIVILIAN LIFE! <br />
+++ <br />
BORN IN THE WOODS RAISED BY A BEAR <br />
DOUBLE SET OF DOG TEETH,TRIPLE COAT OF HAIR <br />
HE'S GOT TWO BRASS BALLS AND A CAST IRON ROD <br />
A MEAN MTHR FCKR,A...

USMCRCTFORSTER
05-23-05, 08:20 PM
yuma is in BFE Arizona, close to the border of both Mehiko and Cali. And i'll come party if the drink is Jack and the food is Nails. jk. Besides, i doubt Marines would enjoy partying with a Pool(ee). I haven't earned my title so i think i'm hardly worthy to party with Marines. Saepius Externus, Semper Fidelis, Frater Infintas