PDA

View Full Version : The one and only original go-faster...

Osotogary
05-10-05, 08:08 PM
Or should I say, the one and only original "make you go-faster".

GySgtRet
05-10-05, 08:26 PM
Gary,

That is it...!1 They do make you go faster and faster and faster and you still aren't going fast enough...!!1 Remember PF Flyers...?? That is what we were issued at Parris Island when I went. They were flat and offered no support at all.

MelloYello
05-11-05, 03:00 PM
I would love to find me a pair of PF Flyers. They make you run faster and jump higher. There are like the converses in my opinion but alot better.

Osotogary
05-11-05, 03:30 PM
Chuck Taylor Model?

GySgtRet
05-11-05, 05:34 PM
No I don't know a Chuck Taylor. These were just black with white laces. And they didn't make you go faster...!!! LOL The illistration is what made us go faster...

Osotogary
05-11-05, 07:35 PM
My mistake, GySgtRet. I was thinking of the Converse brand..just like the highwater black with white string shoes that the old Boston Celtics used to wear.
I can tell you that when I was in the seventh grade and being chased across an apple orchard by a herd of steers...I was moving about as fast as a human 12 year old could move...and it didn't have one thing to do with the type of shoes I was wearing. LOL

Kaziganthi
05-12-05, 01:25 PM
Osotogary do you make these images one your own? If so, good job... Not many people can use photoshop (or whatever you used ) that well. /applause

DuckSauce
05-24-05, 03:17 PM
lol... look like bowling shoes.

guess the shoes don't matter, might as well be bricks if a Drill Instructor is tailing you like that!

chuck taylors, golf shoes, skis, you'll run just as fast in any of these with him behind you.