PDA

View Full Version : Ordnance tech

IGOTGLOCKS
04-24-05, 01:03 AM
Can anyone tell me what a ordnance tech is and what they do I qualify for this mos and forgot what my recruiter said about it.

yellowwing
04-24-05, 02:57 AM
Hey youngster, I notice you have a lot of questions. We are happy to pass on our experience, no doubt. But it would not be an insult to your Recruiter, who has the latest straight scoop, if you would take a note pad an pencil to your visits.

Hell, I bet he would take it as a sign of genuine interest and seriousness if you would take written notes.

Your Recruiter knows the latest up to date Service MOS needs, and your scores to match.

I don't know your family back ground history. They might know better than you, what your personaltiy and goals are. Hell, what do you have to lose if you ask them what they think you would be most happiest doing.

Those closest to you see all of your personality strengths and shortcomings. Just get good and relaxed and then ask for their honest perceptions. Be prepared to hear more than you think of yourself.

But be open minded. Sooner or later, an MOS will just click. You will know it as a perect solution of what you want to do next.

Minkswhile and thusly, keep up your PT and stay out of trouble! If you have poolee functions, see what you can do to facilitate them. In this mini team environment what do you enjoy the most of the poolee training evolutions?

That might give you and insight on what career path you might want to start.

We at Leatheneck.com have served our time, but in true actuality we are just anonymous sources. You have to make the judgement calls and decisions for yourself.

'rots of 'ruck round eye! :banana:

boss302
04-30-05, 03:03 PM
this might help you just to get a general idea of all the MOS's.

you can also find all the qualifications necc. for each MOS.

good luck!

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/enlistedjo2/a/marinejobs.htm

I chose 65XX- Aviation Ordnance btw ;)