PDA

View Full Version : Semper Fit

Almosthere2005
03-31-05, 08:00 AM
I have been reading about Semper Fit on-lline and was wandering if anyone knows how one could get involved?

Osotogary
03-31-05, 08:32 AM
If believe that Semper Fit has an e-mail link. I found Semper Fit by going to the Camp Lejeune website and then scrolling around for it. I could have found it under "family" but I am not sure. It could be under or linked to activities for "single Marines". Look around.
Wait, I just looked it up. Semper Fit can be found by placing your cursor on the word FAMILY. Once that is done a list will appear and Semper Fit is on that list. Now, the rest is up to you. Good luck.

odc25
03-31-05, 09:28 AM
if you find out let me know as well please

Osotogary
03-31-05, 11:25 AM
odc25-
Please take the time to do some of your own webesite navigating.
How about if Almosthere2005 doesn't respond?
Towards the top of this page you will see some folders, one of which reads LINKS.
Click LINKS
Look for OFFICIAL folder.
Click OFFICIAL Folder.
Look for MARINE CORPS HOMEPAGE
Click MARINE CORPS HOMEPAGE
Towards the top heading of the MARINE CORPS HOME PAGE (usmc.mil) look for and place your cursor on FAMILY.
A list will show up with SEMPER FIT on it.
Click SEMPER FIT.
Honestly the rest is up to you.

Ed Palmer
03-31-05, 03:53 PM
I JUST PUT SEMPER FIT IN THE ADDRESS BAR AND GOT THIS
BOY THAT WAS HARD

Web Results1-10 of 89,810 containing Semper Fit (0.15 seconds)
SPONSORED SITESSemper Fit at Amazon.com - www.amazon.com
Save up to 35% on new and top selling DVD and videos at Amazon.com. Free Super Saver Shipping on qualified orders over $25.

Results
MCCS Semper Fit
... Procurement ..Finance ..Human Resources ..Information Systems Home || Web Search Semper Fit Mission Statement LtCol Sidney F. Mitchell Headquarters ...

www.usmc-mccs.org/SemperFit/sem_fit_main.html Cached page
MCCS Semper Fit - Fitness & Health Promotion
... Uniform Catalog Employment MCCS Web Sites Lifelines Helpful Web Links Outlook Web Access Semper Fit ..Fitness and Health Promotion ..Recreation ..RecTrac ..Sports Single Marine Program ...

www.usmc-mccs.org/SemperFit/fithlth/fithlth_main.asp Cached page
Show more results from "www.usmc-mccs.org".
Official Website for the United States Marine Corps
... Family Team Building Military Personal Services - Personal Services - Semper Fit - MCCS One Source LIFELines Marine Corps Housing TRICARE Marine Corps ...

www.usmc.mil Cached page 3/30/2005
MANDATORY POSSESSION DATES FOR THE MARINE CORPS COMBAT UTILITY
... Family Team Building Military Personal Services - Personal Services - Semper Fit - MCCS One Source LIFELines Marine Corps Housing TRICARE Marine Corps ...

www.usmc.mil/maradmins/maradmin2000.nsf/0872a7ac9a4c08a6852569b9000bc3f1/54d1925fde5447888... Cached page 3/31/2005
Show more results from "www.usmc.mil".
Semper Fit
... Program Semper Fit Centers Single Marine & Sailor Progra m Semper Fit Semper Fit includes all Marine Corps Base Hawaii sports and fitness programming. This includes ...

www.mccshawaii.com/semper.htm Cached page
Semper Fit Centers
... wellness and fitness for Marines, Sailors and authorized patrons. A full-serivce center, Semper Fit offers a wealth of cardiovascular equipment, selectorized machines and free weights. A ...

www.mccshawaii.com/fit.htm Cached page
Show more results from "www.mccshawaii.com".
MCCS Camp Pendleton: Semper Fit
Semper Fit Semper Fit offers a range of programs and activities. Not only do we have the Pendleton Race Series, and Commanding Generals Cup but gorgeous beaches, horseback riding ...

www.mccscamppendleton.com/recreation/recreation_index.html Cached page
Semper Fit
Semper Fit Marine Corps Workout $20.99 VIEW BASKET CONTENTS or CHECKOUT NOW With this 35 minute calisthenics workout, you get into fighting ...

www.ftfindustries.com/gunvideo/semper_fit.htm Cached page

Ed Palmer
03-31-05, 03:55 PM
OH BY THE WAY YOU ARE QUITE WELCOME

Osotogary
03-31-05, 07:36 PM
Ed Palmer-
You are brutally efficient. LOL. Good work.

Almosthere2005
03-31-05, 10:20 PM
Thank you Palmer, I do appreciate it.

[B] There is no CAN or CANNOT, ther is only DO. [B]

Ed Palmer
04-01-05, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Almosthere2005
Thank you Palmer, I do appreciate it.

[B] There is no CAN or CANNOT, ther is only DO. [B]

BETTER MAKE THAT MISTER OR SSGT PALMER
THANK YOU POOLIE