PDA

View Full Version : AK-47 Question?

snipowsky
11-09-04, 01:17 PM
I was wondering if anyone would know the proper way to load an AK-47? Would you want to let the bolt ride home slowly or let it slam home during loading? Or what is best to insure proper loading, making sure the weapon fires properly and doesn't cause damage or jam repeatedly? I also would like info on how to clear a stovepipe properly in an AK.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and if you know of any websites that show what is best to do, please post links Marines!

Nagalfar
11-09-04, 01:31 PM
http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/wagner/137/ak01.html

And as far as making a AK jam? I am not sure what you would have to do make that happen, but it would be extream! I have used them on several occasions, and when it comes to being dependable, a AK is IMHO top of the list for the most dependable, and to load, the clips just rock in, hang the front of the clip in the front of the mag well, then rock it towards the back, and you will feel and hear it lock in the mag. well, and just let the bold slam home...

snipowsky
11-09-04, 01:49 PM
Thanks Nagalfar. Great info on that manual. That is exactly what I was looking for!

HardJedi
11-09-04, 02:57 PM
ummm Snipowsky? what ya need all this info on an AK for? I'll sell ya one cheap, if you are in the market! LOL ;)

snipowsky
11-10-04, 10:28 PM
HardJedi PM me and let me know what you got and what you want for it. I might be interested. I already own a few of them, but another one at a good price is something I'm definitely interested in. Hit me up bro!

tatted1
11-11-04, 12:21 PM
I currently have the Romanian version of the AK-47 and I love it. I have never had a problem with the rifle itself. No jams, stovepipes, or anything like that. My buddy has the same rifle and the only problem he's had is with the actual round itself. The primer cam out of the round. They are fun to shoot and cheap. Any questions I'll be happy to help out.

snipowsky
11-12-04, 12:12 PM
Thanks tatted! I'll be sure to do that if I have any other questions. Thanks for the reply.