PDA

View Full Version : Fallujah

Skinnypup
11-05-04, 12:06 PM
Assault is imminent (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137671,00.html)

I sure wish the suit wearing, cigar smoking politicians in D.C. would unleash the hounds! Fallujah should have been made into an ashtray a year ago. It kills me to see that our brothers are acting "human shields" right now, not by their choice. I support all who are over there right now, but in order to remove the cancer, you gotta damage some tissue. Door to door raids should have been conducted, removing every weapon. Let those tribes, Islamic extremists throw rocks at each other. Clear out the women and children... Indirect fire on Fallujah, and let the ground support clean-up. Let Fallujah be the example of consequences for support, harbor, and aiding terrorists!

Namvet67
11-05-04, 12:11 PM
Search and destroy sounds like a plan to me.

airframesguru
11-05-04, 12:47 PM
Ooh Frign Rahh Skinnypup!

cjwright90
11-05-04, 12:54 PM
Don't hold back, pup! Don't hold back!

Skinnypup
11-05-04, 12:56 PM
I get goosebumps whenever I hear of a Marine killed in action. No offense to the other services, but one killed Marine is equivilent to 10 killed soldiers, airmen or sailor.

mrbsox
11-05-04, 01:23 PM
Here's the deal on Fallujah, the way I understand it.

We are waiting on the word from that interm Iraqi fellow (with the 5 syllabels in his name) to determine WHEN/IF we go in. I'm sure he wants to exhaust (again) diplomatic attempts, before we go in.

I anticipate that the word will be passed Wednesday morning. The unit commanders will announce to the troops:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVIL DOGS

SIC 'EM

:marine:

Skinnypup
11-05-04, 01:27 PM
Right on mrbsox!! Or something like, "Happy birthday Marines.... It is now 750 degrees in Fallujah! Commanders, order your Marines to police up the area when the temp. drops below 100...Carry on Marines!"

Osotogary
11-05-04, 01:34 PM
mrbsox,
Didn't you at one time suggest building a moat around Fallujah, letting all the women and children out and then laying seige to that city? (letting who's ever left in there to figure it out for themselves how they were going to live or die)
That suggestion was a while ago but no one listened to you. Someone should have.

jinelson
11-05-04, 01:37 PM
Go pup I think you echo the feelings of many at this site. Freefire zone will be established shortly, I sure wish I was there to GET SOME.

Semper Fi
Jim

Skinnypup
11-05-04, 01:55 PM
"We come to right wrongs, not wrong rights. The edge of our sword is sharp, and your death will be quick."
If an assault is imminent, God bless those who are about to carry out this mission, and may all of you come home safe.

DSchmitke
11-05-04, 03:41 PM
Blow the area off the map!!!!!!!!

Osotogary
11-05-04, 03:57 PM
Uneducated question here.
Why do "house to house" when we have the capability to level all structures from land or air?
I know someone's thought about elliminating the electricity and water flow to Fallujah and letting women and children out before the assault. Level the exterior surroundings and then see what happens. Level certain sectors of Fallujah, one or two at a time, and then see what happens. No water, no electricity. Something has got to give. I'm thinking 7-10 days max before the Dogs get turned loose for house to house.

mrbsox
11-05-04, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Osotogary
mrbsox,
Didn't you at one time suggest building a moat around Fallujah, letting all the women and children out and then laying seige to that city? (letting who's ever left in there to figure it out for themselves how they were going to live or die)
That suggestion was a while ago but no one listened to you. Someone should have.

Yep..

Build a moat with 500 and 1,000 pounders. Drop leaflets, let the innocents out, and seige the place.

I want the moat deep enough to disrupt any tunnels into and out of the place, that I'm sure are there. That's the only explaination (in my mind) for how these MFs are getting in, supplies, arms, ammo, intel, etc.

Then start 'heating' the place up !! :rambo:

HardJedi
11-06-04, 06:59 AM
Well, if and wehn the assault comes, ( which I am all for) Isure hope that there are very few casualties among our brothers.

say, when's he last time the ARMY assaulted anyplace?

cpl_daley
11-06-04, 09:47 PM
damn right HardJedi

we always lead from the front...

and to those who who are reading this..good or evil
always remeber....
The path
of the righteous man is beset on
all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil
men. Blessed is he who, in the
name of charity and good will,
shepherds the weak through the
valley of darkness, for he is truly
his brother's keeper and the finder
of lost children. And I will
strike down upon thee with great
vengeance and furious anger those
who attempt to poison and destroy
my brothers. And you will know my
name is the Lord when I lay my
vengeance upon you.
Ezekiel 25:17

It looks like another "Sodom and Gomorrah" get the good people out and let our brothers rain down fire and brimstone . . .and destroy everyone living there and everything growing in the ground...

Fallujah? Fallu-what?

Sparrowhawk
11-06-04, 10:02 PM
off the map, level, it, then bring in the bulldozers to sweep it all into a pile.

Then go in.

I swear when we go in, if we get any sniper fire from any building it should be leveled. That's what Israel does.

Maybe we should hand select the uglist virgins as they come out of the city , line up 72 of them and take their pic and then drop their picture all over the city telling the terrorist "This is what's waiting for you, when we kill you."

I guess I wouldn't make a good CIA agent... LMAO

mrbsox
11-07-04, 08:48 AM
Drop pictures of the Marines they've killed, to remind them that they are fighting for something that no longer exists.

With the Marines there first; there are

NO VIRGINS LEFT

Terry

Toby M
11-07-04, 10:19 AM
HardJedi...

Toby M
11-07-04, 10:22 AM
Oooops, wrong button
Anyway (HardJedi), as I was saying, if the Army wanted to lead and invasion, they would be called Marines...don't ya know!!! It just ain't done...(LOL)