PDA

View Full Version : Texas Death Penalty

yellowwing
07-13-04, 11:39 AM
Unless there is a National ban on death penalties, it looks like it's here to stay in Texas.

So...why not take the initiative and include pedophiles on the list. Treatment is not working on these predators. They cause a terrible harm upon any community that they strike.

If Texas takes the lead, perhaps other states will follow.

HardJedi
07-13-04, 12:34 PM
I have said it before and I will say it again. Give me $30,000.00 a year, free air fair and hotel rooms, and an unlimited supply of ammo, and I would PERSOANLLY clean up Americas prison system.

MY canidates for the death penalty.

drug deralers
drunk drivers
kidnappers
rapists
murderers
pedophiles

and of course, Denver Broncos, or Raiders fans ( kidding about the Dencer broncos part ;) )

DSchmitke
07-13-04, 01:40 PM
I wish Michigan had the Death Penalty.

Toby M
07-13-04, 04:04 PM
Ouch! Being Denver fan, I am hurt!!!! However, since I am planning on moving to Texas soon to get away from "Idaho Justice" (Texas knows what the death penalty is for), I pretty much agree with you Hardjedi. Throw in wife beaters as well...

Kurt Stover
07-13-04, 04:10 PM
YellowWing,
You joking us or have you taken a little more "Conservative " stance? I've read a few postings from you over the last few weeks and I'm starting to like you.....what gives?

SF Bro.

PS. Denver Sucks! The city that is! To many micro brewerys...and not enough time or money to hit them all.

hrscowboy
07-19-04, 01:56 PM
yeah and the husband beaters too. when you want my wife??

yellowwing
07-19-04, 02:25 PM
My thinking was, "If you going to have one, make the most of it."

Pedophiles are the lowest of low, even the Divine Carpenter gives them special mention and disgust..."it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

That sounds like a death sentence to me!

HardJedi
07-19-04, 02:31 PM
Yellowing the conservative? (shudder) Wow, that WOULD be scary LOL