Semper Fidelis, Marines!

LadyLeatherneck
06-24-02, 04:21 PM
Just to make it clear. That LadyLeatherneck and I are NOT <br />
one in the same. :D maybe I should go back to my other alias <br />
CplHardCharger :)

Sixguns
06-24-02, 06:28 PM
Our LL has that one beat hands down!! I think she heard about our LL and decided to get a little of the fame and attention that Laura gets from all of us. LL, don't change a thing. I like you just the way you are!!!

Sixguns

Sparrowhawk
06-24-02, 08:48 PM
Laura, you are our Lady leatherneck, here.
I wonder how many Sparrowhawks there are out there?

Last count there were 48 in MSN alone, and just as many web sites under Sparrowhawk, but here at Leatherneck.com its my trademark.

Here at Leatherneck.com I'm Sparrowhawk, anyone else would be Sparrowhawk+ something else.

Maybe there are other Sparrowhawks at thefew.com or at military.com, but I don't go there and here at home it's just me.

Just like you Laura, here at home at Leatherneck.com there is only you.

Besides that no one else wears PJ's from JCPenny the way you do, or hugs and squeezes butts like you do..LMAO

LadyLeatherneck
06-26-02, 10:26 AM
Awww...thank you Sixguns and Sparrow. That made me feel
better :) You guys are great! I just wouldn't want to be pretending
to portray someone else...I AM MY OWN PERSON! Of course some
of you know that already. I'm not a follower and not exactly a leader
either...I'M JUST ME :)

thedrifter
06-26-02, 10:52 AM
and I wouldn't ask you to change for anybody........

We like you the way you are........

Sempers,

Roger and Ellie

Shaffer
06-26-02, 11:30 AM
There is only one Lady Leatherneck like you :D Just kidding you know I love ya! Anyhow I have been to the Lady Leatherneck web site many times. I think it is a very nice site and a very popular one for Marines, especially WM's. She has done a good job of promoting both the Corps and Woman Marines. I would have to say you are both deserving of the name Lady Leatherneck as I am sure you both have done the Corps proud!

Semper Fi,

Jerry

Sgt. Brown
06-26-02, 12:16 PM
Everyone knows that there is only one true ladyleatherneck and that's the way it's always going to be. Don't worry your name and reputation are with us here and that's whats really important.

USMC0311
06-26-02, 02:11 PM
geeze louise..I posted it 4 all the Marine Sisters.
Hope U boys realize that there a Bunch O Lady Leathernecks
I am happy For my Brothers that U have yer own personal WM.
SF Marines, Have Fun ;)

LadyLeatherneck
06-28-02, 10:36 AM
Don't worry your name and reputation are with us here and that's whats really important.

Thank you for the nice comment (that's if it's a GOOD reputation ;) ).....LOL!
I don't think I've had the honor of meeting you so I'd like
to say Welcome Aboard and it's a pleasure meeting you Devil
Dog! :)

mpwildes
06-28-02, 02:35 PM
Make your own website and then you got it made and put all the cool stuff you want on it. promote through this site. You might like it.

LadyLeatherneck
06-28-02, 03:08 PM
I'm one step ahead of you ;)
I do have my own website. I just don't promote it
out in public, but well here it is..enjoy!

www.geocities.com/xwmnmarine

thedrifter
06-28-02, 04:24 PM
Hi Sis,

Just wanted to say you have a great website. You are linked to mine and you do get visitors that way.

We work as a team and have for sometime...........

Sempers,

Big Bro, aka Roger

mpwildes
06-28-02, 04:27 PM
One step ahead is better than 2 steps behind great site LL. Loved everything about it.

TeufelHunden
06-28-02, 04:59 PM
...Geocities drives me crazy with their damn 'exceeded data transfer rate' crap. Excellent site Laura, what I saw of it 'fore Geocities put the kebosh on me. I'll check it out later.

Sparrowhawk
06-28-02, 05:23 PM
I am happy For my Brothers that U have yer own personal WM

We can get one? If I stand in line more than once can I get a WM for work, and one for play, and one for home?

I better go hide somewhere....LMAO

TeufelHunden
06-28-02, 06:21 PM
...Way back in 85ish, I had my very own, personal Women Marine, but the Corps decided it needed me on Okinawa. She stayed at Pendleton, she ended up shacking up with another Marine, got knocked up twice, never married the guy and to the best of my knowledge still serves God, Country and Corps as a SSgt of Marines.

Finally got to check out the rest of your site LL...

Outstanding!

LadyLeatherneck
07-01-02, 03:33 PM
Thank you Brother! I'm working on a couple of other pages. Hopefully I'll have them done soon.