PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Arzach

USMC0311
09-21-02, 02:32 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARZACH Rick the Man :yes:

HEY BRO!! HAVE A GOOD ONE MARINE!!! MADE IT ANOTHER YEAR!!!HOPE YA HAVE A KICK_ASS BIRTHDAY MARINE and MANY MORE

SEMPER FI, To One Of The Best!!!!!:yes:

NamGrunt68
09-21-02, 04:48 AM
Git yer no good scroungy azz outta da rack bro, and live it up today !!! Take that lil boot out to Disneyworld, and ya'll can tag team Minnie Mouse !!! LMAO......HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKSTER !!!
Lookin forward to seein yer azz in Novemba !!!! Now drop and give me one !!!! o.....o.....oo......one...........huff...puff....h uff...puff...

prmama
09-21-02, 07:19 AM
Wow, you made it to another year.... I wish ya the best and many more to come... Keep the spirit up and keep up with Zack... I know you still have some more kicks in ya ;) ...
Semper Fi Brother
Heather:bunny:

I hope you like this pic.... I know You could use them right now... lol (jk)

lakers
09-21-02, 09:39 AM
HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK, AND MANY MORE TO COME :D

arzach
09-21-02, 10:13 AM
One and all--havin birthdays now, means I made it for another year still warm and breathin'! No better way to spend one than with my Jarhead Bros--ESP, my Nammie Bros--Daner, Joe--Semper Fi.
Daner, couldn't get Zach away from Minnie, Snow White even tried!!!:D Heather, real good tastin' cake-should keep me 'busy' fer a while!!:D --Joe, Lisa--lookin' forward to meetin' both of ya 'Mano y Mano'

Sparrowhawk
09-21-02, 10:15 AM
¡Los cUMPLEAÑOS fELICES!