PDA

View Full Version : BLM's millions unaccounted for after leaders quietly jumped ship

Cpl Keller
01-28-22, 11:58 AM
No one appears to have been in charge at Black Lives Matter for months. The address it lists on tax forms is wrong, and the charity's two board members won't say who controls its $60 million...

FoxtrotOscar
01-28-22, 01:16 PM
So typical of all left wing 501c Charity organizations, zero accountability...

Mongoose
01-28-22, 03:05 PM
Who would have thought something like this could ever happen?? White Supremacist are behind this shet......

FoxtrotOscar
01-28-22, 05:20 PM
Yeppers, and all of those "White Supremacist" are BLACK...

:sick:

etakerns
02-05-22, 06:02 PM
Nobody will take control of that money because they know the books are bad. The head person took off 6-7 months ago, rats jumping from a sinking ship.

Mongoose
02-06-22, 07:03 AM
Eric, I don't know why they would be scared. After all they qualify for the "Progressive Shield of Innocence". Their mostly peaceful embezzlement of donated money is a plus on their resume. 90% of blacks can identify with this act of survival. This will no doubt rally White Progressives to double up on their donations to assure black equality, because we know there aren't any blacks donating their crack, meth, or alcohol money for any damn cause......just saying....

FoxtrotOscar
02-06-22, 10:58 AM
Once again, not a damn thing will be done, ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY...!!!

Mongoose
02-06-22, 02:07 PM
Now Mike, don't get mad, something will be done, my Brother. I already heard that Cory Booker and Sheila Jackson will head an investigation into the missing money.

FistFu68
02-10-22, 06:21 AM
Awwwwww You Guys are breaking My Heart with this Shuck and Jive the BLM Fuks are getting away with.Don’t get Mad,Get Even...get a Brick and the next time You see a BLM Fuk crush his or her****** Skull with it,then blame it on BootCamp :D

advanced
02-10-22, 07:45 AM
That should work Fist, none of y'all will believe this but they actually hit me in boot camp. Am I the only one?

FistFu68
02-10-22, 08:22 AM
Say it ain’t so Brother? Yah didn’t leave 3rd Bn.@ Parris Island with out getting Your Head Busted...the CraCra Chit is though I Loved It Brother lol

Mongoose
02-10-22, 02:57 PM
Hell, we thought it was normal procedure to get your azz whopped, eyes gouged, choked and kicked around. Didn't know everyone didn't get hands on until I heard some Marines say they never saw it......I was 3rd Bn S.D.....Jack, I think Russ was in 4th Bn at P.I.

FistFu68
02-10-22, 04:25 PM
lol,our Brother Russ was a Lucky Grunt in more than one way

advanced
02-11-22, 11:48 AM
That's right y'all, I've always been lucky. Life taker and heart breaker - Real Marine. And, where am I now - I live in the FREE State of Florida. How's that for Luck.

Mongoose
02-11-22, 02:44 PM
That's right y'all, I've always been lucky. Life taker and heart breaker - Real Marine. And, where am I now - I live in the FREE State of Florida. How's that for Luck.

Good for you Brother Russ.....Florida is a Suburb of Texas.