PDA

View Full Version : When will shooting a piece of low life scum be the right thing to do????

Mongoose
10-27-21, 06:43 AM
&lt;header class=&quot;caas-title-wrapper&quot;&gt;Federal marshal indicted on felony murder charge in 2016 death of Black Georgia man shot 59 times&lt;/header&gt;&lt;figure class=&quot;caas-figure caas-cover&quot;&gt; <br />
<br />
<br />
&lt;/figure&gt;...

FoxtrotOscar
10-27-21, 09:11 AM
Do the math...

A medical examiner's report said Robinson was believed to be shot 59 times, leaving him with 76 bullet wounds...

I'm a Grunt, so what am I missing...???

m14ed
10-27-21, 12:01 PM
Jeanine Santucci, USA TODAY <br />
Tue, October 26, 2021, 9:53 PM· <br />
<br />
3 min read <br />
<br />
Indicted on felony murder charge <br />
of a 2016 death of Blackman <br />
who had no past convictions. <br />
and who had been diagnosed...

m14ed
10-27-21, 12:05 PM
I also agree Mike ....
more holes than rounds striking him-
efficiency I'd say =

somebody probibly lost count of the shots
fired ??????

or wasnt up to the mathmatics of the situation......

advanced
10-27-21, 12:18 PM
Exit wounds of course. If one of the officers had been a Marine Grunt, there would have been one in the chest and one in the head.

Cpl Keller
10-27-21, 01:23 PM
I just finished reading a book about the Marshalls Service- those guys do not play around when going after someone.

I cannot imagine anyone wanting to be part of law enforcement in this day and age.

Mongoose
10-27-21, 02:45 PM
Imagine if you will.....a man that(according to the statements), was shot 59 times, leaving 76 bullet wounds....then someone walked up the stairs, stood above him and shot him 2 more times point blank and they determined he needed to be hand cuffed. And yes Mammy will be his voice because she smells all that money to be made.

gkmoz
10-27-21, 05:55 PM
Her comments easily explain the young mans problems! IMHO:D

advanced
10-28-21, 09:23 AM
Yup, she finally figured out that she's sitting on a gold mine - and it ain't located between her legs.

Mongoose
10-28-21, 03:10 PM
Yup, she finally figured out that she's sitting on a gold mine - and it ain't located between her legs.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34272&stc=1

oldtop
10-28-21, 06:25 PM
Imagine if you will.....a man that(according to the statements), was shot 59 times, leaving 76 bullet wounds....then someone walked up the stairs, stood above him and shot him 2 more times point blank and they determined he needed to be hand cuffed. And yes Mammy will be his voice because she smells all that money to be made.

he were a GOOD boy, he ain't did nothin, I doan call no Polices when he were goin burn my house down, them Polices called theyselves, they don killed my boy cause he black, that what, now where be that phone number for them lawyers.....

Mongoose
10-29-21, 06:45 AM
Are you kidding William......the ACLU was knocking on her door before the gun smoke cleared at the scene, while she was talking to the NAACP on her phone.

BravoSixActual
10-29-21, 08:28 AM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34272&stc=1

my eyes!!!!