PDA

View Full Version : Marines killed and wounded, Kabul Airport

BravoSixActual
08-26-21, 12:30 PM
3 or 4 Marines KIA, some more wounded, after explosions at Kabul Airport. ISIS-K suspected.

RIP Marines.

Michael Harper
08-26-21, 12:44 PM
Sf

advanced
08-26-21, 01:43 PM
1/8 & 2/1 are the 2 Marine Battalions inside the wire. Latest report: 10 Marines KIa and dozens more wounded. Not looking good to keep everything calm. Both Battalions are equipped with full compliment of weapons and ammo. S/F

Mongoose
08-26-21, 03:24 PM
Biden will blame it on something off the wall. The man is not fit to be in charge of anything. God help us all....

gkmoz
08-26-21, 03:29 PM
Latest is 12-13 Marines killed!...NWO needs a war?....They are pushing the tensions to that end! IMO

madsox
08-26-21, 03:30 PM
Days like this make me wish I could drop 30 years and put on a set of cammies.

BravoSixActual
08-26-21, 03:43 PM
In spite of the withdrawal agreement, lethal force was never off the table...and if Biden had authorized sustained air attacks on Taliban formations and mechanized columns during their offensive, it...

Cpl Keller
08-26-21, 04:50 PM
RIP warriors.
Biden needs to resign immediately or be dragged out of office. He is an absolute disgrace.

FoxtrotOscar
08-26-21, 07:47 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34219&stc=1
Biden has them with their hands tied behind their backs, thus that are not to engage...

SF Marine Warriors...

Mongoose
08-27-21, 05:56 AM
It's been a very long time since we've had a Democrat in office that valued human life. Think back to Hillary Clinton comment that it doesn't matter, it's over, get over it. I love America and all it stands for, but, as I've commented before, Russia looks better every day. At least Russia, for what ever reason, has the balls to back up what they proclaim. John Kennedy was the last real American Democrat that put America before any political bullshet.

BravoSixActual
08-27-21, 07:57 AM
RIP warriors.
Biden needs to resign immediately or be dragged out of office. He is an absolute disgrace.

That'd be ok if it weren't for our current VP. I don't reckon she'd be any better...and probably worse.

advanced
08-27-21, 07:57 AM
The latest update on casualties that I've heard are 12 Marines and one Corpsman killed. 95 civilians killed in the blast. This placeholder president is a spineless weakasssed bastard. During my/our time I'm certainly glad we didn't have the NVA keeping us safe. Hell, keeping someone "safe" is what we did to help other people. Our AO was one of the least "safe" places in the world at the time.

The Germans, Dutch, English and others are pulling all their civilians out, at least some governments have some brass. Looks like our/y'all's so-called president was born with a birth defect; no BALLS. Just saying.

Johnny Joey Jones yesterday said on Fox that at times the War Dogs need to eat, it's time they were fed.

billcpoulton
08-27-21, 11:40 AM
This is not over. We are not in a good place. Almost like this was part of a plan. Bill

advanced
08-27-21, 11:57 AM
This is not over. We are not in a good place. Almost like this was part of a plan. Bill
Bill, it is a plan. Thant's the only thing that makes any sense. Most/all of obidens handlers were with him and bamma.

Mongoose
08-27-21, 03:46 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34220&stc=1

FoxtrotOscar
08-27-21, 06:11 PM
Absolutely correct Billy...

madsox
08-28-21, 09:23 AM
10 Marines, 1 Corpsman and 2 soldiers so far. Some severe injuries flown out to Wiesbaden. This photo is apparently them coming home.

I've been out a long time, but this hits really hard. I can hardly imagine what the young Marines who were over there, and the ones who served with these guys, are feeling.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34221&stc=1

billcpoulton
08-28-21, 10:32 PM
The PLAN, I smell a Rat. My antenna is up. Did they want the airport in Kabul because it was easy to get Afghan people? Are they wanting to get our people out or stacking the deck with more votes in the red states. We all know Bagram Air Base was the right place for this job. But they have a Plan. Bill