PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Retirement Interesting

EGTSpec
05-17-21, 10:59 PM
Do any of you old Jarheads play FPS (First Person Shooter) computer games? Or am I an exception? Games like "FarCry". Just askin. If yes give me some recommendations. I prefer playing the computer, not other people.

Mongoose
05-18-21, 02:44 PM
I play Sky Rim. I use swords, battle axes, and war hammers. I am a Viking. I play this because I am a reincarnated Warrior Viking......

EGTSpec
05-23-21, 11:36 PM
:thumbup:

etakerns
05-30-21, 10:54 PM
I use to play World of Warcraft (WoW) , that game was soul sucking addictive. I was hooked like crack. It was a type of game where you can play by yourself or group up and play with a group. Thankfully I got myself unhooked from it. It’s not a 1st person shooter game, you rank up by killing bad guys and doing missions.

EGTSpec
05-31-21, 10:00 AM
:thumbup:

advanced
06-01-21, 10:06 AM
I used to play hide and seek with the NVA, of course it always turned into Cowboys and Indians (NVA)

EGTSpec
06-01-21, 10:41 AM
In the early years of home PC video games (90s) their was a game called "Battlefield Vietnam". Used to play the hell out of it, but then a new operating system came out and it wasn't compatible any longer. Still have the game but it's gathering dust on a shelf. Was great fun blowing away NVA.

m14ed
06-02-21, 07:34 AM
In the early years of
home PC video games (90s)
their was a game called
"Battlefield Vietnam". -
Used to play the hell out of it,
-but then a new operating system came out
and it wasn't compatible
any longer.

Still have the game,
but it's gathering dust on a shelf. Was great fun blowing away NVA.
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/windows-3-fun-getting-really-old-software-running-64-bit-pc/

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/windows-3-fun-getting-really-old-software-running-64-bit-pc/

YAHOO= is an acronym-
it stands for
You Actually Have Other Options...

email me if you need more help

"most times there's a work around"
IF you have other problems.