PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Outbound to our Brother Mitch..."Hammer"

Mongoose
12-12-20, 06:07 AM
One of our Brothers is having a very rough time. Mitch, "Hammer".....suffered a heart attack. In the Hospital he was also diagnosed with Covid. Mitch is in ICU and struggling. To make things worse he also has been fighting lung cancer for several years. I talked to his wife and she also has Covid. Mitch and his Wife need our Prayers........

advanced
12-12-20, 07:20 AM
Thanks for letting us know Billy, My prayers have already begun.

Zulu 36
12-12-20, 07:36 AM
Prayers outbound for the Hammer.

Cpl Keller
12-12-20, 08:50 AM
Prayers, good thoughts, and positive energy all headed his way.

FoxtrotOscar
12-12-20, 09:23 AM
D amn, stay strong Mitch and wife...

USMC 2571
12-12-20, 09:42 AM
Prayers being sent.

Marine1955
12-12-20, 10:57 AM
Prayers out for you ,man I really hope you can bet this..

m14ed
12-12-20, 12:34 PM
Prayers outbound for the
both of them ********

The Marine & his Woman !

chulaivet1966
12-12-20, 05:04 PM
Ohh....shvt.

Thanks for letting us know.
Of course, I echo all previous sentiments.

Mitch....my thoughts and get well wishes are with both of you.
"Hammer' those ailments into submission and extinction.

Sincerely....clv

advanced
12-13-20, 07:41 AM
Here's a prayer for Mitch and his wife from our dear friend Kim;

I'm praying for you and your wife Mitch, God Bless and heal you. Lord hear our prayers, please ensure Mitch and his wife get the very best possible medical care; knowledgable and skilled doctors, kind and caring nurses and the most effective medications available. Give them the strength and resilience to conquer this evil virus and have them healthy and home together soon, in Jesus's name.

Mongoose
12-13-20, 08:26 AM
Most of us here are at the point in our lives where anything can happen at any given time, as far as our Health is concerned. Most of us have or have had a serious health issue. If not, chances are you will. Although we live in different areas in America and we have been down different roads.......we all share two distinct things. We were at one time young Marines, full of pizz and vinegar. Willing to walk into the mouth of the Dragon with no regrets. Only one thing has changed in our lives. We are now older than dirt Marines, but, still willing to walk into Harms Way......with no regrets.

Lenny
12-13-20, 12:22 PM
prayers outbound