PDA

View Full Version : White Genes is Good Genes.....Mongoose agrees.....

Mongoose
09-22-20, 04:49 AM
&lt;header id=&quot;Lead-1-HeadComponentTitle&quot; class=&quot;canvas-header&quot; data-yaft-module=&quot;tdv2-applet-CommonHeader&quot; data-reactid=&quot;3&quot;&gt;Trump tells white audience in Minnesota they have 'good genes'&lt;/header&gt; <br />
<br />
<br />

oldtop
09-22-20, 08:52 AM
when all else fails......PLAY THE RACE CARD.....

Mongoose
09-22-20, 03:32 PM
Here's the thing, Brothers. There are numerous automobile companies. Out of all those, there is always one that stands out more than the rest. There are many restaurants in the Cities, however, one always has the best food. There is millions of Women living today, but, there is always one that turns you on more than the others. In a nut shell......who's to say the White race isn't superior on most levels. Being equal means we can all enjoy the same things. It doesn't mean all races are on the same Intellectual level.......just saying....

advanced
09-23-20, 08:12 AM
Billy, there's "more than one that turns you on more than the others." Believe me, all white genes.

m14ed
09-25-20, 04:52 AM
Here's the thing, Brothers.

There are numerous automobile companies.
https://dab1nmslvvntp.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/MitsubishiLogo.png
Out of all those,
there is always one that stands out more than the rest.

There are many restaurants in the Cities,

one always has the best food.

There is millions of Women living today,

but, there is always one that turns you on
more than the others. In a nut shell......

who's to say the White race
isn't superior on most levels.

Being equal

Means we can all enjoy the same things.

It doesn't mean all races are on the same Intellectual level.......

just saying....

SILLY me,

betcha thought i was gwanna say
CADILLAC
I've always wondered why following
"Oriental manufactured autos"
i've always ended up with the hungers
for FRIED RICE , or tuna fish.....

m14ed
09-25-20, 04:58 AM
can yoo say -
mit su bee she ?

oldtop
09-25-20, 08:30 AM
yeah, Ed, I can, but B M W is easier.....

Mongoose
09-26-20, 02:54 PM
I'm going to have my Genes frozen when I die....just in case in the future they want to start a "Super Race".....

oldtop
09-28-20, 08:55 AM
just as long as it's not a Super GUILTY Race......

Mongoose
09-28-20, 03:38 PM
My Ancestors should be given Medals, as they gave the Africans a place to call their own. They gave them clothes so they would not be naked. Gave them plenty of Turnip Greens and Cornbread to eat, not to mention Watermelons. Provided a house for them. So how can a person feel guilty about helping a Savage to become civilized?? Just saying.....

oldtop
09-29-20, 08:51 AM
ohhhhh those evil COLONIALS that raised Billy, how bad can it get???? Billy, you need to go to a WOKE meeting, to learn all about how EVIL the colonials were, and how to be ashamed and to kow-tow to all the descendants of those poor blacks that your family raised, fed, educated, clothed, provided medical attention for, and gave them JOBS so they could WORK.... that last one is where all of the evil comes in, all of that should have been done gratis, work not required....

Mongoose
10-01-20, 05:14 AM
William, I know this for sure....my Great Grand Father was not racist. My Grandfather told me that he was with him, when he Hung 3 Mexicans for not paying my Great Grand Mother the nickle they owed her for 2 chickens she sold to them, for food.

oldtop
10-01-20, 08:20 AM
old fashioned TEXANS.... they hated EVERYBODY THE SAME........