PDA

View Full Version : Looking for my old buddy, James P. Marcyoniak. Artillery Scout .F.O.

jamesreagh
08-13-20, 03:58 AM
We served together in Alpha Bttry 1/12 at K-bay HI and did a wes-pac deployment, till 1984-5, last i saw him he was headed to Lejuene to join the ANGLICO company there. He had just Re-enlisted for his second tour and had married a girl from the Philippines.

USMC 2571
08-18-20, 10:59 AM
James, just found him on Together We Served, left a message for him to check this site, and your post, and another message saying that he can also email me for your information. Let me know if you two connect.

jamesreagh
08-18-20, 03:11 PM
Thank you, I found him on FB of all places. It's been 35 years or so since we were in Hi. so long over due to connect. Thank you again. I didn't know about that Together We Served site. I will have to check it out. Semper Fi.

jamesreagh
08-18-20, 03:47 PM
not sure how this works here - on most forums I think it's a thread lock since the business of the OP is complete.

haseeb
08-20-20, 08:16 AM
Thank you, I found him on FB of all places. It's been 35 years or so since we were in Hi. so long over due to connect. Thank you again. I didn't know about that Together We Served site. I will have to check it out. Semper Fi.

Mongoose
08-20-20, 10:45 AM
haseeb, we don't put up with lunatic tactics here. We don't know if you made a mistake or you're just a liberal democrat.......or maybe everyone from New York, Alaska is just a dumbazz. Either way, don't copy and paste another members post, like it was your own. Long time members are the only ones allowed to be stupid on LN. Just a simple warning My Lady........

DanM
08-20-20, 11:13 AM
haseeb, we don't put up with lunatic tactics here. We don't know if you made a mistake or you're just a liberal democrat.......or maybe everyone from New York, Alaska is just a dumbazz. Either way, don't copy and paste another members post, like it was your own. Long time members are the only ones allowed to be stupid on LN. Just a simple warning My Lady........

Just a spammer who joined to post their home page website in their profile so the bots see it.

Mongoose
08-20-20, 03:01 PM
I know Dan....I was just trying to be funny.......

advanced
08-23-20, 12:31 PM
struggling with the high demand of the teachers? Do you need to write several essays? We are here to provide you with 100% assistance and the best essay ...
Spam alert!

Mongoose
08-24-20, 06:08 AM
Russ, I sentenced him to the "Spam Disintegration Unit".

m14ed
08-24-20, 06:12 AM
Just a spammer who joined to post their home page website in their profile so the bots see it.

I know Dan....

I was just trying to be funny.......

SPAM !!!!!

Love fried Spam & Eggs

advanced
08-24-20, 08:07 AM
Russ, I sentenced him to the "Spam Disintegration Unit".
Good call brother. Trying to sell a bunch of Marines essay assistance, like any Marines could write.

Mongoose
08-24-20, 03:27 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33974&stc=1Russ, would you write her a love letter.....

advanced
08-24-20, 07:51 PM
I already have, now she wants to meet me. I simply signed it "your friend advanced"

P.S. Do y'all think she'd smother me?

Cpl Keller
08-25-20, 08:37 AM
P.S. Do y'all think she'd smother me?

Probably, but that's not a bad way to go out...

Hammer
08-25-20, 09:04 AM
Maybe the spammer is Carrvy!

USMC 2571
08-25-20, 09:27 AM
Nice TV in the background.

USMC 2571
08-25-20, 09:44 AM
Could very well be Carvvy. Maybe he finally has the proof admin requested that he provide to show his USMC service.

USMC 2571
08-25-20, 09:50 AM
Mitch, how have you been?

m14ed
09-02-20, 03:27 AM
Do y'all think she'd smother me?

Fer-sher'
(pronounced -
for sure ,
this trip)

But considering what she has
stuffed up and under her shirt.

She wouldn't have any trouble-
"BASHING" anybody's Brains out,,,,

IF she took a mind to it......

Hammer
09-02-20, 07:04 AM
Dave; sorry for the delay in responding to your post. Thanks for asking. I'm still alive and kicking; I have three different oncologists who are great, plus a plethora
of MD's and one couch Doctor. I'm pretty much confined to my home; but thankful.
I'm enjoying the political scene these days. My former congressman in North Carolina; Mark Meadows is Chief of staff for Trump.

USMC 2571
09-02-20, 02:49 PM
Sorry to hear that news, but good to hear from YOU, and that you are still posting here etc. That's great, Mitch.