PDA

View Full Version : The "FIX" is in - Hitlery off the Hook...!!!

FoxtrotOscar
07-05-16, 11:41 AM
WOW - How do you like them apples...??? <br />
<br />
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) director James Comey said Tuesday at a press conference that he will not recommend an indictment against Hillary...

madsox
07-05-16, 01:35 PM
This doesn't surprise me a bit. Makes me furious, but we all knew she'd never get indicted.

I'm hoping this will be enough to shake some of the "True Believers" out of their comas and make America decide not to elect yet another serial criminal to the White House!

:mad:

Tennessee Top
07-05-16, 02:26 PM
Everybody knows rules don't apply to the Clintons. We all could've saved the FBI a lot of time and money. The next Republican who wants to spend one dime investigating her should be shot - simply for being that stupid!

m14ed
07-05-16, 02:28 PM
Where's carrvy ?
Federal Bureau of Investigation -
director James Comey

was said to be an HONEST MAN.
I Mean,
It isn't like Clinton was a General or something ?
or Clinton could effect the lives of anyone by the
access her goals conflicted with protection of
information she allowed by her IGNORANCE

Same team, failed to indite and prosicute
Black Panthers for Voter Pole violations on
two past presidential elections...
NAH ?
Whadda' mean - the fix was in -
before the game started ?

FoxtrotOscar
07-05-16, 02:33 PM
One thing I will always be confused about...

When there is ever any kind of "Investigation" done by this Government, they site cost's... How much it "COST" each and every time...

Are these same Government employee's salaried...?? Or is it because they have a "Union" and they receive over time for anything they do??

Anyone know where they come up with these expense all the time...??

I'd really love to know....

Hammer
07-05-16, 03:30 PM
Litigation is expensive; however in this case, it wasn't the $$$$ to prosecute it that was prohibitive, it was because the Justice Department didn't have the balls to do it.
I knew from the start that she would never be prosecuted, because there is no Justice in the political system that exists in Washington or in many State Level Governments.

I had hopes that the FBI would do the right thing however I was proven wrong. To answer your question, most Government employees are salaried. It's sad to say but in order to get up the promotion ladder, they(most-not all) have to play the political games, and most that reach the top or managerial level are the least qualified. IMO, this is what happened today.

Justice wasn't given a chance today!

FoxtrotOscar
07-05-16, 03:57 PM
Understood Hammer...

So much for Justice being Blind....

Today she had her entire head ripped off...

Politicians are below whale Shiat....

Mongoose
07-05-16, 04:14 PM
Heard, if elected, she will keep Loretta Lynch as AG. Her administration, she said, will be very diverse, to say the least. She indicated there would be a place for Rev. Sharpton. Everyone get ready for our 2nd. American Revolution.

Kegler300
07-05-16, 05:04 PM
Comey mentioned that no reasonable person would have carried on those classified conversations (TS/SAP) via an unclassified network. Hopefully Trump will capitalize on the fact that Hillary is not a reasonable person and not qualified to be president.

Kegler300
07-05-16, 05:07 PM

jerryd6818
07-05-16, 05:11 PM
I don't have the words to express how angry this makes me. It's blatant F... Y.., you can't touch me.

7.62x51 Touch this b*t*h.

Kegler300
07-05-16, 06:24 PM
Just like the IRS scandal, the system is rigged for democrats in that they seemingly have a system to slither out of every criminal act, scandal, and controversy. Crooked Hillary checked every box for a felony under Title 18 U.S. Code § 793, in patent violation of her trust, and was given a pass.

Tennessee Top
07-05-16, 11:58 PM
Heard, if elected, she will keep Loretta Lynch as AG. Her administration, she said, will be very diverse, to say the least. She indicated there would be a place for Rev. Sharpton. Everyone get ready for our 2nd. American Revolution.

Somebody today said she wants half her cabinet to be female. Throw in a few LBGT'ers and there's your diversity! We can plan on that moron Ash Carter keeping his SECDEF job meaning even more social engineering of the military.

Melvin Jeffries
07-06-16, 07:49 AM
One thing about the left, it is always predictable and as long as they are in control we as a country are in trouble and the military is being torn apart by the foolish rules being put forth on transgender etc.

It has stop somewhere before it is to late. I worry about my grand children and great grand kids for what the world will be like when they get older, it is scary.

rsta
07-06-16, 07:55 AM
Meanwhile, as the wagons are being circled around Hillary, we're circling the drain. We here know what's at stake. Wake up, America!

FoxtrotOscar
07-06-16, 08:53 AM
That burning question of Hillary's major accomplishment...

Escaping prosecution is now the sole winning entry into that category...

Anything else is a citing of position held, but no accomplishment except escaping prosecution...

oldtop
07-06-16, 09:09 AM
as a country we are swinging so far to the left, that one day soon we shall wake up and find ourselves living in a communist country...... no need to wonder how it happened or why.... BUT that "swing" never stops, and it WILL swing back to the right... and when it does, the result is likely to be a very violent swing.... people like Hitlery will NOT get a "pass" on that day.....

Deduke
07-06-16, 10:03 AM
If she had gone to trial, she would have made the contents of the emails public. The only group of people who do not already have access to the emails is us - the American public. The Russians, Chinese, Iranians, hell, even the French already know what was in them. That should make us curious about what they are hiding.

I know a few rednecks who have already sharpened their shotguns.

oldtop
07-06-16, 02:24 PM
Hitlery gets her "free pass", and now the "Just Us Department" is in a big hurry to get down to Baton Rouge LA to investigate cops that were involved in a on duty shooting... here we go again, more hoopala that will likely turn out to be nothing, but it sure makes for a convenient escape route for DOJ...

Deduke
07-06-16, 04:22 PM
Hitlery gets her "free pass", and now the "Just Us Department" is in a big hurry to get down to Baton Rouge LA to investigate cops that were involved in a on duty shooting... here we go again, more hoopala that will likely turn out to be nothing, but it sure makes for a convenient escape route for DOJ...

And so we circle back to Furgeson, just in time for the long hot summer. We may find that all of this is not about race, or emails, or religion. It is about class warfare. Divide and conquer.

oldtop
07-07-16, 10:52 AM
And so we circle back to Furgeson, just in time for the long hot summer. We may find that all of this is not about race, or emails, or religion. It is about class warfare. Divide and conquer.

EXACTLY.... the communists' favorite tool, and the perfect ploy to use to help insure the election of Hitlery to keep the commie takeover rolling....

FoxtrotOscar
07-07-16, 12:43 PM
Comey stated that he did not personally interview Clinton, and did not talk to all of the “five or six” who did interview Clinton.

He was then asked, “did she testify or talk to them under oath?” Comey answered, “No.” But added that “it’s still a crime to lie to us.”

During testimony before Congress on Thursday, FBI Director James Comey stated that the FBI’s interview with presumptive Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was not under oath or recorded, but it still would be a crime to lie to the FBI.

When asked if there was a transcript of the interview, Comey stated that there wasn’t one because the interview wasn’t recorded, but there was an analysis of Clinton’s interview.

oldtop
07-07-16, 01:14 PM
Comey's testimony before Congress today made it perfectly clear to anyone that wants to see the truth that the so called "investigation" into Hitlery's e-mail scandal was nothing but a "dog and pony show" perpetrated for the sole purpose of clearing her of any wrongdoing during her term as Secretary of State ... any REAL Police Officer that had conducted such a shoddy investigation into a felony crime ( or a misdemeanor, for that matter) would be busted down to walking a beat as a school zone crossing attendant ... unbelievably, Comey admitted to Congress that any OTHER federal employee that had done the same would have been terminated, possibly prosecuted, and then tried to qualify his statement with "if still in the employ of the Federal Government"...FAIL the Congressman from Tennessee really tore Comey up, and made him look like the complete idiot that he is... had him stuttering and repeating himself, apparently dumbfounded, all by asking simple, direct questions, which Comey tried desperately to avoid answering.... this entire mess is turning into nothing but a waste of time, money, and giving every politician under the sun a chance to make a political speech for 5 minutes either praising (democrats) or condemning (republicans) Hitlery Clinton .... bottom line is NOTHING, and I say again NOTHING will be done, and she will quite possibly be the next president of the united states, lower case letters intentional, for this country has been greatly diminished by the circus performer behavior of our "professional politicians"...

FoxtrotOscar
07-07-16, 01:25 PM
The bottom line Top...

It appears that everything that has been done in this Administration at both levels, Congress/Senate is nothing more then window dressing to keep the minions in line and appeased that they did "Something".. Which means: Nothing...!!!

Nothing to see here, move along...

Make sure to pay your tax on time...!!!

FoxtrotOscar
07-07-16, 01:31 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30608&stc=1

oldtop
07-07-16, 01:31 PM
[FONT=georgia][I]The bottom line Top...

It appears that everything that has been done in this Administration at both levels, Congress/Senate is nothing more then window dressing to keep the minions in line and appeased that they did "Something".. Which means: Nothing...!!!

[SIZE=3]Nothing to see here, move along...

Make sure to pay your tax on time...!!!

[B]and be sure to vote DEMOCRAT ...!!! FONT]

fixed!!!

FoxtrotOscar
07-07-16, 01:36 PM
:thumbup:

FoxtrotOscar
07-07-16, 10:27 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30614&stc=1

America's Most Disgusting Family.....