PDA

View Full Version : Open-contract help

marineintrainin
02-04-16, 04:08 PM
Good afternoon, Poolie Manukyan asking for help with deciding on what to pick for a job before shipping April 11th Sir. I have a 93 on my asvab and when I signed my contract originally I was supposed...

MunkyVsRobot
02-04-16, 04:17 PM
How about you poolee start researching what MOS' the Marine Corps has and what it offers. You're an adult go do the work no one is going to do it for you. You give no direction so none will be given. go do some research and come back when you are ready.

Rocky C
02-04-16, 04:19 PM
Did you need a waiver for those Misconduct charges ? <br />
<br />
I find it odd that you were able to enlist in this day and age with all the changes the Marine Corps is going through. <br />
<br />
Marines will be by to...

marineintrainin
02-04-16, 04:49 PM
I wanted to do intelligence but I couldnt get that MOS because of my misconduct charge so because of that my options are really slim.

Tennessee Top
02-04-16, 07:46 PM
Open contract just means the USMC will put you where they need you (less work for your recruiter that way). It also means, you are agreeing to accept whatever that may be so will not *****-and-complain about it afterwards. If that sounds like a good deal to you, tell your recruiter so.

MunkyVsRobot
02-05-16, 04:45 PM
What level of misconduct are we talking? Felony? Misdemeanor? Secondly why aren't you talking to your recruiter about this, its almost like it is their job to help you find out about job possibilities.