PDA

View Full Version : Authorities seal off Oregon refuge after leaders of occupation arrested; 1 killed.

Rocky C
01-27-16, 01:27 PM
Federal agents moved early Wednesday morning to seal off a remote wildlife refuge in Oregon, hours after authorities arrested several leaders of the armed activists who had seized the land in a...

USMC 2571
01-27-16, 01:49 PM
So Bundy defends freedom by being pizzed that two ranchers were convicted of ARSON and he protests their convictions. Can't have anyone convicted of arson, now can we. Stand up for freedom, boys. Freedom to set fire to property not your own. I see the logic.

Baker1971
01-27-16, 01:52 PM
Something musta been wrong with that Bundy's Brain Housing Group.
Now look what happened, he's dead.

Tennessee Top
01-27-16, 03:36 PM
Be careful what you wish for (would rather die than be arrested). You may just get it.

My personal opinion is. That refugee belongs to the native indian groups long before the Bundy's can lay claim to it. I would be willing to bet, the indians were there first.

Baker1971
01-27-16, 06:30 PM
Something in that kool aid I bet lol

Phantom Blooper
01-27-16, 07:16 PM
I'm all for standing up for what's right, but am not for using corruption to stand up to corruption.

irpat54
01-27-16, 08:42 PM
I have read that the arson was on the part of the feds, and they pinned it on ranchers,,

and their entails the problem,, who is telling the truth here,, there was video of the feds burning barns with animals inside,, if true, that would tick me off alright..

I need more info.. and I probably won't get it..

2 Marine Mom
01-28-16, 12:43 AM
Supposedly, the original ranchers, did the usual, yearly, burn on their land, to make sure, they wouldn't have any prairie fires. Some fed, took offense to it. and filed charges of terrorism and...

2 Marine Mom
01-28-16, 12:46 AM
I was taught in my criminal law, and paralegal classes, that once you do your time for a crime, you can't be retried, and re sentenced! Makes on sense to me, but, I'm pretty sure there will be more deaths. Hope not.