PDA

View Full Version : DB or CN MOS

Poolee Miranda
03-31-15, 01:10 PM
Hello, my name is Poolee Miranda and I am currently signed in for the MOS of CN (Service Management) and on my list of options, DB (Comm/Electrician) is another MOS. To be honest I have done some research and both here and other websites, CN is not a very well liked and or popular according to comments. Recently I have been looking at DB and have found some information and the jobs listed. What I want to know if you Marines out there think it is a good or better step to switch to DB now that I am a Poolee still. Thanks.

devilbones2
03-31-15, 01:26 PM
Its your choice. For every three people that come on here to complain about their MOS there are 15 that love it. What do you want to get out of your enlistment? Nobody else is going to be doing it but you.

MunkyVsRobot
03-31-15, 05:09 PM
Service management? Is that admin? In all reality life in the Marine Corps is what you make of it, sure there are times where the green weenie gets the upper hand but there are other times where you do get to have a lot of fun and great accomplishment with your job, and a lot of it depends on you.