PDA

View Full Version : Why do u let the government take advantage of you.

MattC
03-06-15, 11:00 PM
Ok even though im drunk tight now it doesnt change the fact that the US military has all the power in the world and just lets itself get taken over by a bunch of pieces of **** in suites who went to college, it angers the the hell out of me that you guys just let it happen. You pay a bunch of Bs taxes that the rich dont pay etc etc. You have the power and the control why dont u use it to your advantage.. Your letting the true once proud America down.

MunkyVsRobot
03-07-15, 05:39 AM
Go to bed, hopefully a squad leader comes by and closes this thread before too many people come and feed this troll.

MattC
03-07-15, 07:08 AM
Ok first of all I am a troll. I have no idea why I wrote this but I kind of agree with it.... And I dont know how to close threads. Oh and *** taxes

Marine1011
03-07-15, 07:58 AM
I or someone else mentioned, on Matt's other doomed thread, that what probably happened is that the recruiter or MEPS detected something about Matt that they did not like. And it appears that they have extraordinarily accurate perceptions. He ain't Marine material. Try the "Army". "Ain't Ready to be a Marine Yet"