PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Marines

Cole11
01-03-04, 02:00 AM
Marines,

On behalf of the Poolees here at Leatherneck, I would like to thank you for posting and helping us out. Some of the finest human beings I have ever encountered have been right here on Leatherneck, Marines and Poolees alike. I would also like to thank the moderators who help put it all together. Thanks once again Marines for preparing us wannabes for boot camp, so we too can have the chance to earn our place among the Few and the Proud.

dep_baumy
01-03-04, 02:30 AM
Cole 11 speaks for me also, thank you all.

R_Konieczko
01-03-04, 06:44 AM
*jumps on the boat*

I've already been schooled a few times, lol, but I love it deep down inside ;)

Seriously, though.. I extend my thanks, also. You are doing us an outstanding service just by answering the legions of small questions we put fourth.

dep_baumy
01-03-04, 10:23 AM
Yes, if it wasnt for you Marines where else would I have got the idea to call my brother "broke dick".

Seeley
01-03-04, 11:19 AM
LOL dep_baumy. I agree with Cole11. Without you men and women of the United States Marines to help us out, there would be a lot more under-educated people going into recruit training.

michy
01-03-04, 02:09 PM
Yeah thanks to all you Marines for helpin us out

thedrifter
01-03-04, 03:35 PM
I guess you poolee's want a few extra pointers.....;)
Before you leave for bootcamp.. Just leave us the proper info that we at Leatherneck can send you a nice care package from us....:D

I can say the main Thanks should go to Our Webmaster....Mr G. Shaffer......He placed his ideas and dreams of what he felt is an Outstanding Marine Site should be... He asked us Moderators to help, make his dream a reality.....Put that together with the Marines that joined Our Site...and I believe we as Marines have done an Outstanding Job...........

So now it is up to you to become Marines and make Us Proud at Leatherneck.......

Any questions you can always contact us Moderators.......

The Drifter
:marine:

PooleeCross
01-05-04, 12:34 PM
If I may take off my poolee hat for a moment and replace it with my software engineer hat, I do have to say I'm really impressed with the software on the site, as well as the content. It's some of the easiest to use conferencing software I've ever seen. I suppose the base package is the commercial code, but the customization is very nicely done. Kudos to everyone who worked on that. In software, the devil is often in the details, and the details here have been done very well.

And yes, big thanks to the Marines who take the time to answer our questions and knock us on the head when we need it. Your effort is very much appreciated.

Chain Breaker
01-05-04, 02:45 PM
I agree with PooleeCross I have been to many web board's and this is the one best one's I've seen.

Thanks to all.

Lake0300
01-08-04, 07:02 PM
Thanks?!?! Seems like too plain of a word to describe how appreciative I am of an opportunity such as this... -Lake

JAMarine
01-08-04, 09:36 PM
Fi Poolee's and Wannab's. Your "Thanks" are appreciated.

We do this because we are Brothers and Sisters and we Love 'our' Corps.

We do this because we are Marines.

We hope you follow the news, experiences and advice given here. We want each and everyone of you to Succeed. Yes We Do.

Make Us Proud. Give <b>Us</b> the Honor to call you Brother or Sister.